login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

--★★Connect The Dots|Soul Food Series 9th Edition

_2603205.jpg

“You were put on this earth to achieve your greatest self, to live out your purpose, and to do it fearlessly.”

— Steve Maraboli in “Life, the Truth, and Being Free”

We are on a marvelous journey of self-discovery and enlightenment. Through our experiences, thoughts, feelings and intuitions we discover exactly who we are. Our experiences provide a vantage point in which we can see a definitive pattern in Life’s lessons emerge. Like an onion, peeling back the layers, you will find the best, the sweetest, what you want to partake of an enjoy.    

It is imperative for us to take time to reflect and discover lessons on the journey. If one does not observe and learn from it repetition will occur with some variances. Only changes will be names, times and location. I speak from personal experience, the lesson remains unchanged.

Lessons-in-life-will-be-repeated-until-they-are-learned.jpg

I have learned not to allow my “ego” to run rampant and make decisions. I live in the moment, experiencing the events in the NOW. This enables me to determine what I should be learning.  When I am open and engaged the answer is revealed to me. Relinquishing the need to control things and simply allow things to happen is the magic key to experiencing true freedom.  

dba08d5cb090a00a000a3c07d37b3db0.jpg

As you become mindful and begin to take inventory you will develop something wonderful, the beginning of a new life, fulfilling and rewarding, better than you ever imagined. This leads me to a song by Helen Reddy.  It speaks of freedom an appreciation of the gift of life. Joy and splendor of living in the moment, for how we perceive our life is the ultimate way to experience it. Free from constraints, judgment or negativity, allowing things to flow naturally, accepting rather than super imposing our beliefs on others or our circumstances.  

DISCOVER YOUR PURPOSE CONNECTING THE DOTS

IDENTIFYING LIFE'S THEMES-LEARNING LIFE'S LESSONS

CONNECTING THE DOTS

LIFE IS LIKE A JOURNEY ON A TRAIN

Oh what a wonderful ride it is once you allow yourself to be totally free to pay attention to the lessons of life. Take a moment and reflect back to when you were a child with pencil in hand how you would follow the numbers  connecting the dots on the printed sheets the very best that you could. Connecting the lines to the numbers  and  how amazed you would be at what was revealed.  So it is with us on a much bigger and grander scale, when you reflect and connect the dots/signs/life lessons you will discover your purpose, your passion. Leading to a profound sense of satisfaction and great joy for you have come full circle stepping into the beauty and magnificence that is truly you.

Like Johnny Nash so wonderfully sings

Please feel free to share some of the lessons you have learned on this amazing journey.

1. There is no growth without challenge or over coming obstacles.What have you learned about yourself when faced with a major challenge?
  2. There is a  quote by Richard M Nixon, “the finest steel has to go through the hottest fire.”  In your personal experience, when faced with adversity, do you find to be true?
  3. Do you feel the blissful state of joy now that you have connected the dots of your life?

il_340x270.1045330122_ruzr.jpg

What an infinitely intelligent journey we are all on too. When I look at the wholeness of my life I am amazed at how it's unfolded. Never would have I thought it would be where I am today until I got here and then I look back and see how it all worked out and how it plays right into my purpose and my passions. 

What have you learned about yourself when faced with a major challenge?

I've learned that I am bigger than any challenge that I have ever faced, that I am not a victim but actually always victorious.

There is a  quote by Richard M Nixon, “the finest steel has to go through the hottest fire.”  In your personal experience, when faced with adversity, do you find to be true?

Absolutely. I come out stronger and more refined having gone through it. Should I go through a similar situation it's no longer as harsh, I handle it with ease and know how to use it to my benefit which not only benefits me but those who may be in my company and who otherwise may be negatively affected by it. This will often draw people's attention and they will want to know how you knew what to do having seen what could have been the outcome had you not been there saving them from an unwanted situation. They can capitalize from what you can share with them in learning from your experiences not having to go through it themselves.

Do you feel the blissful state of joy now that you have connected the dots of your life?

It's increasing for me most days, building momentum, lasting more days consecutively and the days that I am not in a state of bliss or not even feeling joy iz very short lived. It's become rare for me to experience an entire day without any joy, little alone a day that I don't experience more joy than not. Negative points in my past have transmuted to having a positive affect on me today transforming negative experiences of my past into positive ones. I see them completely through a different mindset. I can appreciate them instead of beating myself up over them.

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

so true, iZ

Negative points in my past have transmuted to having a positive affect on me today transforming negative experiences of my past into positive ones. I see them completely through a different mindset. I can appreciate them instead of beating myself up over them.

note to self:
will return soon
  1. There is no growth without challenge or over coming obstacles.What have you learned about yourself when faced with a major challenge?
  2. There is a  quote by Richard M Nixon, “the finest steel has to go through the hottest fire.”  In your personal experience, when faced with adversity, do you find to be true?
  3. Do you feel the blissful state of joy now that you have connected the dots of your life?

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response to Nancee1953's post: In response to iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE's post

Thank you Nancee for this awesome thread!  I love the flow!!

Thank you for your glorious inspiration!!  I am grateful for all of your contribution!  Your words are like the wind underneath my wings!! I agree, our journey is infinitely intelligent, and there is a design and a definite purpose!

Nancee's questions:

What did I learn?

This is an excellent question...  I could write a book, very autobiographical and share my entire collection of wisdom, tools and Kathi-isms! 

In short, I learned to love myself.  I have learned to walk the path of harmlessness and compassion. I have learned about healing (self and helping others...).  I have learned a awful lot about forgiveness and how it manifests miracles.  I have focus, the proper use of will, and the goodness of being issue-less, being open and being aware of my filters, my context, my values and the proper use of my contribution.

I have recently learned and actually re-learned to get out of people's way, and their consequences, and let them grow.  I can enjoy their growth and enjoy seeing myself in their journey!! 

With adversity, what did I find to be true?

Another powerful question!!  I may need to collect my thoughts, take time with this question... 

My first take, is that adversity takes many forms... It could be in the form of tragedy or loss.  And, we can all well relate to the schmorgishboard that this could represent, and what is so definitive is: our interpretation.

I will come back to this question...  This is the Million dollar question and I am here for the million dollar version!

Do I feel bliss, joy when I connect the dots?

Another powerful question!!

Yes, and no.  What I feel are 2 things.  The first is balance: there are 2 faces to every coin, and yet, these are not opposites but rather they are one.  I see truth in this, and both sides are invaluable.  The second thing I see is the greatest attribute of all, choice...  We all make choices, and it may take years to recognize that our happiness, our liberation, our freedom has always been in our hands.  Its the mind of man that needs to be cultivated.  

When I am connected to Bliss, I am more than beyond myself.  I am one with the universe, and I have allowed myself to surrender my whats-so, and let it all go so that I can step into a greater, magnetic connection that wants me, wants all of my consciousness and my being to connect to the Greater consciousness and the Source of all.  The center of all creation.  That is where I experience bliss.  

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I truly want to take some time to respond to your wonderful inspiration of a thread here, Nancee and the responses from other members... though right now in this moment, this song is speaking for me(:

I appreciate your taking the time to share your insights and experiences. I find your responses to be gratifying confirming the wonderful synchronicity we are so fortunate to have. Love the music selection tool

Note to all of my selfs,we should post here later on.

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

the-progress-of-an-artist.jpg

bubble-and-straight-quote.jpg

139c09712e31c689f46d311660c82413.jpg

wpid-fb_img_1430190295379.jpg

Image result for trust how your dots will connect quotes

Image result for trust how your dots will connect quotes

In response to Nancee1953's post:

Thanks for the question Nancee--

Please feel free to share some of the lessons you have learned on this amazing journey.(1)There is no growth without challenge or over coming obstacles.What have you learned about yourself when faced with a major hallenge?

I wrote something just now on another thread, that I want to repeat here..to further engage on this beautiful thread:

It was on the current Happiness Meeting

link to  mtg Caring For Yourself = Better World♡

self-care is a life style

My selfcare practice is really growing-from the inside out.

Am I always feeling -great?

No! 

That is the good news.

By being in touch with what I feel, and how I'd like to feel I'm opening doors to my self , the life I will love, and will have more of what I truly desire to give to others.

People may or may not see changes in us, though it us that must be  responsible in seeing what we are really asking for.

If we don't do this, we will always be defining ourselves to others, rather than being an example of how we'd like to live or what we want to give to ourselves and others.

I'm grateful for all the hard work that came up for me in my life... energetically and with specific activities. 

The road I'm on may sound familiar to myself, though it is new... because times are always new. As we grow older - some things may stay the same as what we say we want for ourselves... though it will not be the same with each new set of circumstances with each new life stage passage.

Does that mean, we never want feedback/input/validation from others.

No!

It simply means to be mindful of ourselves as a growing practice needs to take priority, so when we are receiving feedback from others... we can weigh things out from our heart and soul place rather than a repetitive mind place -that only knows the most repetitive thought you tell it.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to ♡ ˚healed&harmonious's post: Nancee’s intro, and post below from

Iz

will return soon 

In response to iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE's post:

beautiful post by iz!

Related image

and great questions to return to read & respond to 

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content