login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Capacity / Potential (feelings/beliefs){page 1}

“In the eyes of God, we’re all perfect and we all have unlimited capacity to express brilliantly. I say unlimited capacity rather than unlimited potential because potential can be a dangerous concept. We can use it to tyrannize ourselves, to live in the future instead of the present, to set ourselves up for despair. We’re constantly measuring ourselves against what we think we could be, rather than what we are. Potential is a concept which can bind us to personal powerlessness Focus on human potential becomes impotent without a focus on human capacity. Capacity is expressed in the present, it is immediate, the key to it lies not in what we have inside of us, but rather in what we are willing to own that we have inside of us. There’s no point in waiting until we’re perfect at what we do, or enlightened masters, or PhDs in life, before opening ourselves to what we’re capable of doing now. Of course we’re not as good today as we’ll be tomorrow, but how will we ever get tomorrow’s promise without making some sort of move today?” Marianne Williamson

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-Kqxr3BaGEN3JWWFHOs7l3zX1j19YTRGttLBw2ldjchU5_Gk8

770bda32471cc432eb91547ad4c43890.jpg

• c8b3c33859686b1da6e2bcaa790f2876--positive-life-positive-outlook.jpg

8d48a8e0047325f29277b4ae67b14367.jpg

dc4400802a9f48376fb3d7bdffd5ec7b.jpg50ba73ea0ee1e93ee7d4010aeb11ae81.jpg

97b82d161a35107c5ae4743e319a0299.jpg
59d83a42f08d89f7ed36667a5adfa304.jpg

448c276c5b8056b32c35d38fad8c6076.jpg8127cd419f64560a762a0de86316a83a.jpg

God’s mind is the only mind there is, and that Mind expresses in and through me as orderly thinking.

It is at peace and balance at all times

The Mind thinking through me is intelligent.

Love and Wisdom flow through me to erase all mental confusion.

All maladjustment and frustration are now released as I feel a deep, inner peace which transcends all false beliefs.

My thought is established in peace and poise. Through the adjusting Power of God. I am secure and stabilized in thought emotion and action.

Divine Intelligence directs every activity of my life into joyous fulfillment.

Harmony is established in my mind and in all relationships with all people, and experiences. I agree with Life. Life agrees with me.

My mind is at peace for I accept the Healing Presence of God fulfilling Its purpose in me.
copyright World Ministry of Prayer Los Angeles California

You were born with potential. You were born with goodness and trust. You were born with ideals and dreams. Turn them into what you want - today

to be continued...

feel free to post what resonates w/you(:

Please share anything related to capacity/potential. It's all good.

laughing

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response to AlwaysWonderfulPossibilities's post:

Very good distinction... Thank you!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Kathi's post:

Glad you liked this quote...

“In the eyes of God, we’re all perfect and we all have unlimited capacity to express brilliantly. I say unlimited capacity rather than unlimited potential because potential can be a dangerous concept. We can use it to tyrannize ourselves, to live in the future instead of the present, to set ourselves up for despair. We’re constantly measuring ourselves against what we think we could be, rather than what we are. Potential is a concept which can bind us to personal powerlessness Focus on human potential becomes impotent without a focus on human capacity. Capacity is expressed in the present, it is immediate, the key to it lies not in what we have inside of us, but rather in what we are willing to own that we have inside of us. There’s no point in waiting until we’re perfect at what we do, or enlightened masters, or PhDs in life, before opening ourselves to what we’re capable of doing now. Of course we’re not as good today as we’ll be tomorrow, but how will we ever get tomorrow’s promise without making some sort of move today?” Marianne Williamson

and what it had to say...

I did too(: {double pleasure} (:

I reposted here  since I added so much more since(:

believing all who share will inspire...

~~~~~~~~~~

thoughts:

for me capacity/potential idea has much to do with our desire to be in harmony with our spirit rather than things outside of ourselves

...power in who we really are, whatever that means is a magical foundation for all else

...found out ...the more I participate in life from a genuine place of my spirit... things quickly go through a filter ... for what is truly valuable to me. I'm liking this right now... because I am so enthusiastic about my next big-reveal. I love following my heart, believing... and seeing what the next right action is that seems to fit.

a767a905a904a4da33a781532d48fd07--spiritual-teachers-sincerity.jpg

In response to AlwaysWonderfulPossibilities's post:

oh yeah!!

a9243fa1273d79844ccb35c35dcade0b--matt-loa.jpg
  • 7518aafae81d7fcb3a26d0e1e78fd663--spiritual-teachers-spiritual-quotes.jpg
1af917661235d545c10aab8bafcf5ac5.jpg
3cd2a4b96d309401b60eabb72ff81fbe--spiritual-teachers-julie.jpg
See the source image

•  

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

Welcoming to all who stop by(:

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

f5c6a9c4500ea030e7859082104dbe29.jpg

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content