login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

- -★★Spiritual Awakening|Soul Food- 8th Edition

Imagine we are embarking on a fabulous journey to a beautiful destination, Light, love, peace, and harmony abound. Inclusion and unity are the law of the land. The very air is filled with respect, acceptance, tolerance and appreciation for all, no matter how big, no matter how small.

The birth right of every being is upheld. Everyone is regarded with the respect and dignity indicative of their value to the Universe. The sharing of opinions and diverse perspectives are encouraged. An individual’s gifts and talents are treasured, cultivated and celebrated. Creativity and imagination flourish, flowing freely like a never ending sea.

We are totally free to be whoever we want to be. Regardless of ethnicity in every face, I see the face of “Me” for we are all joined together, we are humanity, In the Spirit we are one collectively. The Universe is calling you to awake from your slumbers, to see with new eyes the wonders that await you. So arise, you will feel sheer delight, even surprised as you take a glimpse with new eyes. Is this Heaven on earth or am I living a dream? Bask in the moment and the joy it brings. Allow your creativity and imagination to flourish. Imagine you are a butterfly, flying with gilded wings. The theatrical production Pippin comes to mind.

We are all free to discover our special corner of the sky

How do you know when you have successfully arrived at this marvelous destination? Just follow the signs, they will be like a beacon in the night, lighting the path guiding the way ensuring you arrive.

21 Symptoms of Spiritual Awakening(article)

It’s an astoundingly beautiful place that transcends time and transcends space it is as though you have attained the ultimate state of grace. There is such a sense of contentment and genuine peace, there is serenity beyond belief.

wpid-fb_img_1438445378439.jpg

TAKING CARE OF YOUR SPIRIT (article)

~~ 

Barbara Streisand conveys the sentiments the very best describing a magical place you will never forget.

There’s a Place for Us

Best of all it is all yours when you free yourself from convention and open up to what can be, then you can experience the beauty of it all with Me.

8729724963_90201e1027_z.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScaB-Mu8fAU2YrLE7Ntbc15koZQ7w7sGm94ai-O1BdK8hCuaiY

looking forward to returning to take more time here, though had to say great thread first! And thank you!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Nancee1953's post:

Hi Nancee,

I love your thread!  Thank you for putting this together! 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Thank you, Thank you Thank youlaughing I am compelled to share with others this marvelous journey of enlightenment. The symptoms are true regarding the experiences you will have along the way. My sleep patterns have definitely changed. I used to fall asleep before 9:00pm, now I am up until Midnight or later. When I awake with the chickens, I am filled with boundless energy, anticipation an absolute joy at the start of a new day. 

A simply divine thread Nancee!

Image result for Awaken to who you are

I love this because it's so true. The more your consciousness expands even while you sleep you are living life and even awake in your own dreams. Using your senses and emotions, having experiences. The same during meditation. The quieter we seem to be externally the more active we become in the silence of who we are.

Related image

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

b2c14745f3bdc2f8eac1836955b52192.jpg

rumi-quotes16.jpg

th?id=OIP.0qvsezqn3erCLfik-XdsMgEsEs&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

16de10b961821f487178cc22b3fa566b.jpg

fcf795facf2d28f20e8a5c2a612bf380.jpg

Spiritual+awakening+light.jpg

i2Bi2Bspirit.jpg

1upanishads99-1.gif

3104ec53ebcedf37397e935265a0233d.jpg

9ddd42eb8b207d1c86a2a0ad1f28057b--spiritual-development-spirituality-quotes.jpg

Image result for spiritual awakening quotes

Image result for spiritual awakening quotes

Image result for spiritual awakening quotws

Image result for spiritual awakening quotes gif

leave.jpg?w=660sunset-meditation-mudra.jpg

33ae780160913109b0dd3f171e358e95.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

I nourish myself with spiritual food, and I am satisfied and free.

♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥~✧ॐ♥

We live at the threshold of a universal recognition that the human being is not mere matter, but a potent, energetic field of consciousness. Modalities of the past millennium are quickly giving way to breakthrough technologies wherein we heal ourselves at the level of all true healing, which is spirit.   ~ Michael Beckwith
9c2b79feb6cc511a5b2d36062b080f59.jpg92302565_2660554497390821_6683118611797639168_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=2d5d41&_nc_ohc=oSmqnI2kgAYAX_X-vOJ&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&_nc_tp=6&oh=563b586755f08733fdc5272db0f0bbe5&oe=5EB61851

Really inspired by this thread! Thank you again!!

Gratefulness is a state of loving awareness.-Harold W. Becker ...

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

gratitude-1201945_960_720.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Imagine-we-are-embarking.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

People tend to be generous when sharing their nonsense, fear, and ignorance.
And while they seem quite eager to feed you their negativity, please remember
that sometimes the diet we need to be on is a spiritual and emotional one. Be
cautious with what you feed your mind and soul.  Fuel yourself with positivity
and let that fuel propel you into positive action.
Steve Maraboli

Unapologetically You

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content