login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Self Trust ღ Is The First Secret of Success

816?w=49&h=49&t=1feel freeღ  to post 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqCPf4hp6rdewhVEGhe37yLyz7cR8VbLnSkw0IkS4UIiDdFH6xaw

Related threads in process

What Do You Hold In Your Conscious Mind?-SRWE/MCM/Jeff

xinspirational-quotations.jpg.pagespeed.ic.UJcccgN7DF.jpg5319a53169b79743881293371679fff4--be-free-daisies.jpg

quoteYou must intensify and render continuous by repeatedly presenting with suggestive ideas and mental pictures of the feast of good things, and the flowing fountain, which awaits the successful achievement or attainment of the desires. Robert CollierAmerican Writer, Publisher

Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. Visualize this thing that you want, see it, feel it, believe in it. Make your mental blue print, and begin to build. The first principle of success is desire - knowing what you want. Desire is the planting of your seed. ~ Robert Collier

2f3fcedec695218fa1cdd74711956841--new-quotes-matt.jpg

02e012c69daf5a5dc2a0a36b2c0dcca2--spiritual-teachers-mindfulness-quotes.jpg

ed53a9e306735f1648bb7412c3b8c8fc.jpg

d826cdcd584d77eb6de673615b100ad9--will-power-quotes-trust-quotes.jpgkeep-promises.jpg

trust-in-your-own-untried-capacity-quote-1.jpg

♥¸.•¸.•˚¨) ¸.•˚¨)
243b2589a6cc6d83bf0b5130681379a1.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7Wb1Xpb_QfKjLxauwwRTF57-70Rc3s6TObPdHHG-rz86JADUzNwa47a7cafc266875be604dd26bcb16ac5--daily-affirmations-positive-affirmations-for-women.jpg

I Am knowing, resourceful and independent.

Image result for I Am affirming pics

Daily-affirmations-for-self-esteem-I-accept-myself-completely-as-I-am.jpg

I-AM-great-with-our.jpg

This thread is focused on  reinforcing how we trust ourselves. The more we trust our Self  and the universe ... the more faith we have in ourselves not only for our self  .... though also trusting  others -to handle their own lives. 
When we trust Source (God, Universe...) ... we first have to trust ourselves that the faith we are allowing ... even that of a mustard seed is ... acceptable to us. This thread focuses on faith in self and a Higher Power,

My mind loves a check-mark. My spirit loves good feedback. I am generally very compassionate and loving with myself as I do what I have expressed to myself that I will do. I lol, when I hear myself say (aloud or to myself) -Good Job...  or I Knew You Could. So far no one has been around when I have had this conversation with myself.laughing Looking forward to us sharing  our stories

♥¸.•¸.•˚¨) ¸.•˚¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´♥ ˚ ✰。˚ ˚ღ。 ˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰

quoteThe heart surrenders everything to the moment. The mind judges and holds back. Ram Dass

♥¸.•¸.•˚¨) ¸.•˚¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´♥ ˚ ✰。˚ ˚ღ。 ˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰

8561b8495a4f16fcc65105a5b9c43e8b.jpg

Self-Trust.jpg

669f6b482fa423eacdcbc978ae26f3e9--zen.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8Dd_QAtRhU-Q_ZSqxrRgLShyW-oYPvBI6NKxhP0J6p6Zw5OVW

★★Self Trust Is The First Secret of Success (Pg 1 of 1)

Lets share some of our self-trust stories(:

related threads will eventually be linked here

★Manifesting goals, Self belief and Trust in God/Universe

★Trust Yourself (articles) 

YOU GOT THIS!!!

Image result for what are affirmations quote pics

I Am living a Divine plan

Image result for trust yourself quotes gifImage result for animated  trust yourself quotesImage result for self trust quotes gifImage result for animated  self trust quotes

25-Motivational-Quotes-That-Will-Help-You-Have-A-Better-Outlook-On-Life-14.jpg?zoom=1.375&resize=510%2C916tumblr_n0fmgiGmZ31r7vuz9o1_500.jpg

c22c2ce2b1df485236a8bba6f2ad3467.jpg

6291dbafddec59fe95ff557dc8d68327--independent-women-quotes-codependency-quotes.jpg

These 10 power affirmation words for a boost in confidence compiled by Farnoosh on Prolific Living. lot of useful information on that site!

1. TRUST: I trust myself. I trust in my decisions. I trust in my direction in life. I trust in my heart. I trust in my work.
2. FAITH: I have faith in myself. I have faith in the universe. I have faith in doing the right thing. I have faith in my abilities.
3. STRENGTH: I feel my own strength. I have all the strength I need. I am strength.
4. COURAGE: I have courage. I move forward with courage. I feel courage in my heart.
5. CHOICE: I always have a choice. I have the power of choice. I exercise my choice.
6. WISDOM: I have inner wisdom. I trust my wisdom to guide me. I respect and heed my own wisdom.
7. TRUTH: I speak my truth. I live my truth. I honor my truth. I listen to my truth.
8. SUPPORT: I have support. I am blessed with lots of support. I am not alone; support surrounds me.
9. ENERGY: I have energy flowing through me. I walk and talk with energy. I do my work with energy.
10. LOVE: I am love. I have love. I feel love. I believe in love. Love guides me. Love carries me through this life. Love is with me always.

You got to believe in your capacity first so that you can build a reputation to the crowd. 

trust.gif

five-things-to-tell-yourself-daily.gif

In response to (Selfcare)Harmonious Energy's post: In response to Nancee1953's post: In response to reallex's post: Re: Self trust -

To trust yourself is to trust silence. To trust your own heart is to trust the wisdom that is radiating and shining. All the thoughts, feelings, desires, and fears are just a superimposition that is called 'myself' When all that disappears, for at least a moment, your self shines forth. Radiantly, clear, and empty. Needing nothing, nourished, and overflowing ~ Eli Jaxon Bear

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

perfect, Robert!

In response to reallex's post: In response to Nancee1953's post: In response to Nancee1953's post:

These are really really great Nancee and realalex!836e5f46d7823920237f2b7a1fadae58.jpg

"When success is your only option, positivity has to be your only choice." ~ Germany Kent

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content