login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

- -★★Happiness Mtg: COME as you are, Leave as you want to be

This happiness meeting is inviting us to harmonize our mind, body and spirit. However you are, and however you find yourself, you are welcome to this meeting!

Spring is quickly approaching, and a new season draws near.  New growth, new learning, new experiences await!  

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I am hopeful that this happiness meeting is valuable and that you use this to connect with your authentic self in such a way that you are open to receiving, synthesizing, and utilizing this work that arises from this meeting.  

I look forward to sharing new affirmations as well as new insights which will help create greater integration b/t our body, mind and spirit, and also, greater joy!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

Opening affirmations:

I open my heart and connect to my feelings, and receive energy

I can engage with the world without holding back.

I can have my own needs and still be loved.

I have faith and I take actions despite uncertainty.

Questions and reflections:

1. What's happening in your "now"?  Take a few minutes, and share what's going on: re mind, body, spirit.
  2. How does this affect your health and vitality?
  3. How would you describe your serenity and your current level of vitality? 
  4. Other than winning the lottery, what do you need right now?
  5. What is holding you back?
  6. BONUS QUESTION: Share a vision of your greatest and most miraculous happiness!!

SECOND BONUS: Open yourself up to being incredibly compassionate or generous (or pray for this one person) to someone who has harmed you, or someone whom you've totally written off, then, share what this experience felt like.  

Kathi, thank you for putting this Happiness Thread-mtg together. looking forward to participating!

I LOVE THE TITLE!!!  COME as you are, Leave as you want to be

blessings, dear Kathi

e8e275806d83d118d9a5e8962159d020.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personal Affirmations in process 

My heart sings when I imagine what it is I would like to do for the day.

Joy is natural when I Am my authentic self, acknowledging nothing is broken from my spirit-place.

I easily expel that which does  not create good experiences and great benefit.

My mental, emotional, spiritual and physical pieces intertwine with a desired flow.

At least once a day, I take time to review my  personal truths and enjoy understanding this is a wonderful priority.

I  maintain balance between my personal sacred growing  truths and those which belong to others.

With ease I allow and voice my inner truths

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. What's happening in your "now"?  Take a few minutes, and share what's going on: re mind, body, spirit. (taking a moment for the first reflection question)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtG5Hk04UfUIDHc__IW8IGy2wXaLor7Ks_ykgBo2brlaCtAtCRm2L5XZD6  or in a few days/thinking about your reflection q's

4. Other than winning the lotto what would I like/need now?

CoLassess350.gif

I love how I come from a place which energetically expresses I have no lack... And from that place I move into the energy of actions/beliefs I can(further) take hold of... which would  add to my richly blessed life.

So much of what most of us have/are ...contain what we once wished for. I Am aware of that...and will come from that place to begin adding 'the more'  that would fit.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtG5Hk04UfUIDHc__IW8IGy2wXaLor7Ks_ykgBo2brlaCtAtCRm2L5XZD6  or soon after(:

I Am living a Divine plan

What's happening in your "now"?  Take a few minutes, and share what's going on: re mind, body, spirit.

I am Blessed beyond belief! My life can best be described by a song naturally, you know me. Everything's coming up roses

I am filled with gratitude, joy and acceptance.

In response to Nancee1953's post:

your grateful energy reminds of this quote: Feeling gratitude & not expressing it is like wrapping a present & not giving it./that is a place I love and enjoy too. Thanks for sharing Ethel (:

Awesome Nancee!!  Glad for your glorious station!  And roses are perfect for this stage in your life!!

What's happening in your "now"? Take a few minutes, and share what's going on: re mind, body, spirit.

My mind is racing, there are hundreds of things to do before my Long Lost Family arrives. Seriously, my wife is meeting her big brother who is 73 and she is 69. They have never met and didn't know each other existed until a couple of weeks ago. A mothers secret has been found out!

My body is resting just now. I have been pushing it to its limit preparing for the big visit. I have powerwashed the deck and patio, painted the patio twice because the old one didn't like the color  painted two of her patio tables, and have a few more chores to complete before I can finish working here at home. 

My spirit is happy because I am so glad to be able to see an adopted son finally meet his mother after searching for her for over 20 years. Also Mother is excited about meeting her secret son. 

How does this affect your health and vitality?

i feel super healthy, but still experiencing pain in my new knee. It is not completely healed and I have been up and on it for many hours straight. The real problem is the other knee that needs replaced that is causing me so much pain. Vitality is off the scale. I work all day long and only break for lunch around 2:30  or 3:00.  

How would you describe your serenity and your current level of vitality?

They are on opposite ends of the scale

Other than winning the lottery, what do you need right now?

i am not lacking or wanting anything. Except I am wanting to help a complete stranger who is suffering and I cannot give her what she needs---money lots of it for therapy  

What is holding you back?

I am moving forward with great joy in anticipation of seeing my grandchildren next month. 

BONUS QUESTION: Share a vision of your greatest and most miraculous happiness!!

i need to think more about this one a little more...

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to going w/self-care flow's post:

Thank you Going with Self care!  I love your affirmations! 

In response to Poppy's post:

Wow Poppy! What an amazing story!! My gosh, the brother searched for 20 years! This is a miracle story!  And, the mother, who must be in late eighties or early nineties, what a gift!  I can only imagine what this is like for her,  and now, she can have peace that is beyond description...

And you, Poppy, are working up a storm!  Wow, what an incredible event! This is actually a powerful healing event, for everyone!  Your life just grew!!  And so did the love!

Those birth mother and adoption stories are so powerful... There is so much at stake, and its such an extraordinary situation.  For anyone who has been close to an adoption story or close to a birth mother, it will certainly heighten your awareness and your sensitivity. 

Life is such an incredible gift, and for anyone who is a party to the adoption triangle: the adoptee, the birth parents or the adoptive parents, the stories are unforgettable. 

So, here I come, as I am!!  And, I will leave with greater freedom and flow, and more action on my part for all that I am committed to creating in my life!

I am powerfully in b/t jobs, and I'm looking for a really great job, a great fit. And, I'm willing to take steps that build up to that. I have to grow connections, and get to know people.  And I'm also at the very beginning of starting a small side business, internet auctions only for turquoise and gemstones. 

All of my nursing licenses, including all of the required certifications are all current, and all of my CEU's, or continuing educational units are current. And, I have renewed all licenses with the state.  Everything is impeccable and in order. And, I have a ready CV and resume.  I took care of everything in January, and I completed over 70 hours of CEU's, and last week I spend 8 hours renewing my BLS and ACLS with the American heart Assoc. One of the things that I would like to work on in this meeting is overcoming "the distance" that I feel b/t myself and my career.  I've been a nurse for over 20 years, and I've had a few months off.  

During those months, I did a lot of work on myself, and I have been able to do healing and processing around significant life events, and relationships with siblings and also, getting more freedom and peace.  So, starting right now, I am embracing my freedom and I am creating peace and accepting all that life is offering! I am willing to do the work that it takes to achieve this.  Everyday is an opportunity to create and to grow, and keep believing in abundance, and imagine endless possibilities! 

I wanted to point out something, from the past 2 happiness meetings. I am thrilled with what I got out of the recent past meetings.  What I noticed is that all of the joy, and all of this possibilities came popping up.  Then, almost as fast, many other feelings surfaced that were to opposite of joy, and the opposite of possibility.  It took me a few days before I was able to recognize something: all of the secondary feelings, those were actually not opposites.  Those were the other side of the coin, and they were bringing WHOLENESS.  

More affirmations!!

Don't stop until you're proud!

If God is making you wait, then be prepared to receive more than what you asked for!

In response to Kathi's post:

The birth mother is 94. It is a miracle that both are still living and the reunion is tomorrow. I have a full day of preparations to make. I slept very lightly and awoke several times during the night. I am so happy and excited for all. It is a story I must tell. 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

This is such an inspirational story!  I think that your new brother in law could consider having this beautiful story in the news!  You never know!! This is such an extraordinary story, a healing event! And, you never know how many people are listening, and what they are going through!  This story is an example of the power of fulfilling one's destiny, and its about having faith in your long wait! This is a miracle! I LOVE this!  This is as Great of a story as you can possibly imagine... 94 years old, OMG, what an amazing GIFT...

In response to Poppy's post:

Love hearing all of these details of this amazing story.... I feel your excitement over here... Please return and share with us....after you've had some of your  wonderful time first, of course. 

We'll be waiting... !laughing

• ~

looking forward to returning to this thread!

Poppy, this event is showing me that this is an example of a life with a destination... 

This is literally giving me pause, as I find myself, now breathing and drawing in a deep breath, and I look over my present station in life! I am in b/t jobs, and I wish that I had answers to several questions... but, life is more than having answers.

Life is about the journey, and making the most of all that we have.  Life is such a precious gift, and it is not random.  There is a path, and a destiny, and a purpose.  There are events, there are people who are involved and who are meant to be a part of our stories, and there are no accidents. Everything that provides us encouragement and hope, everything that nurtures our faith is a precious, glorious gift.

What a solid title it is!

COME as you are, Leave as you want to be

Feeling grateful to be here

In response to richardhappy's post:

I agree richardhappy! Will be back soon!

Questions and reflections:

1. What's happening in your "now"?  Take a few minutes, and share what's going on: re mind, body, spirit.
  6. BONUS QUESTION: Share a vision of your greatest and most miraculous happiness!!

SECOND BONUS: Open yourself up to being incredibly compassionate or generous (or pray for this one person) to someone who has harmed you, or someone whom you've totally written off, then, share what this experience felt like.  

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response to ♡ ˚Refreshing Healing Ocean Breeze's post:

A lot has been going on in my mind, body and spirit. Thank you Kathi for this thread and these reflection questions. 

My mind has been reassessing if I have any control over some unacceptable behaviors I've experienced with some individuals who 'don't seem to know better'. I'm assessing what are not only healthy ways to inform them of my lack of tolerance ... though what are ways they'd care to understand. 

My body has been feeling restless ... a quality I'm not used  to.

My spirit wants me to make healthy decisions for myself,with them, and my mind and body are chiming in.

It has woken me up my health and vitality, announcing I deserve better, even if others don't understand and even if I cannot help them understand ... or even if they don't have the desire to change.

3.How would you describe your serenity and your current level of vitality? 

Funny, my serenity ... has received a shift. I don't feel great though my spirit knows I'm onto something good/better

Hmmm... More me time, to allow myself more time with my truth.

Great question. I do what I can to pace myself. I may need new/more information to be/do/have what I'm desiring to do.. during any windows of available time.

TIME AND ENOUGH FUNDS TO BE HOME AT THIS TIME OF MY LIFE-even if I was working from home.

And when working from home, to do what I love that would also benefit my mind, body, spirit and that of my lil' family unit.

I pray for those who haven't understood how to extend help when it is in their power... and part of unwritten rules of their job code to be part of a real team.

I pray for myself to fully surrender them all to the God which wonderfully and awesomely exceeds my understanding.

Something I posted before feels fitting here:

Affirmations, Intentions in process

☑Everything cooperates with me because I Am cooperating with me.

☑I balance my life to create alignment between my needs, abilities, desires, and purpose

☑My mind is sound, my memory is clear, my intellect is sharp and focused

• Image result for animated beautiful waterfalls gifs

I woke up with a thread and affirmations the other day.

Actually  I wasn't fully awake when I posted it, though after creating these affirmations -I can tell you my energy EXPERIENCED A POSITIVITY OVERHAUL 

I initially didn't want to get out of bed, or do the work day I had ahead. How many of you feel like that...every once in awhile?

(smiles) below  are my fill-ins & hope you join in with yours from time to time.  Remember we have choice in the tools we choose for everyday living-to ease into liking right now even more (even loving right now more}

I REMAIN:

inspired perfectly...

I REMAIN:

'perfectly' energized -the way I love to feel for that which requires best energy.

I REMAIN:

phenomenally healthy to feel and be the way I love,

I REMAIN:

wonderfully inspired and the details which could prosper from my attention contain balance and flow,

I REMAIN:

completely peaceful.

I REMAIN:

oh so joyous.

I REMAIN:

'aware' in the way that pleases me,

I REMAIN:

faith-filled and wonderfully purpose oriented,

I REMAIN:

playful

diligent

& exceptionally kind.

I REMAIN:

timeless

priceless

and a work of art for my discriminating taste.

I REMAIN:

forgiving, forgivable 

and a joy to know,

I REMAIN:

a selfcare enthusiast!

I allow myself to be completely rested. well fed, 

& a joyous routine oriented body building 'fanatic'

I REMAIN:

with productive thoughts leading to my productivity inspired actions,

I REMAIN:

task oriented, goal achieving and completely flexible in my approach,

I REMAIN:

someone who sees and commands a wonderful mind, body,spirit experience-with all big projects-and all becomes 

doable

fun

and ingenious,

I REMAIN:

unaffected by unkindness

except

to love more

& bless more,

love, sacred-care

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content