login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

- -★★Worrying Myself to Life /YoUniversal-Paradise of Abundance

Title: Worrying Myself to Life

★★YoUniversal-Paradise of Abundance

Likemost people I have dreams that I want to fulfill but I know the journey itself iz where all my joy and fulfillment iz found. My desires reveal the destination, but it’s in the journey that unfolds on my way to the destination where I find all the rewards. I used to think the rewards came from accomplishing my goals. It was this thinking that caused me to miss out on a great deal of the joy and the rewards, and it was a major cause for a lot of unnecessary worrying, stress, and suffering. That iz until I learned how to use it all to my advantage.

The following iz a hypothetical example of something in the past that would have worried me. If I had been offered a new job with a higher salary and better benefits this would have been great news for me. But what if the job was out of town? This would require me to move to a new area and before I became an entrepreneur it was rare that I had much money saved that I could just pick up and move. If I didn’t quite have the money or couldn’t get the money in time to make the move in order to start the job on time, instead of being in high spirits about a new job offer and optimistic about my future, I would already be thinking the worst. "Why me," was often used mantra of mine. Not only would I quickly be repeating a cycle of thinking the worst but I’d also be feeling the worst.

Why?! 

This iz a moment I should really be excited and over flowing with joy about new found fortunes and the impending improvement in my life situation. If the job offered me everything I wanted in a job how could I say no simply because I didn’t have the money to move right away? Suppose they insisted I start sooner than I thought was possible to get the money together? Should I turn down such a great opportunity that I had been hoping for? All of a sudden my solution becomes my problem. What gives? I used to experience this kind of thing all the time. Sounds maddening right? From the outset, my state of joy was extremely short lived, happy for the opportunity but quickly shifting into a state of worry because how was I going to make it happen when I was already feeling it was impossible? I’m sure there are many who could relate to this. Good thing this used to be a problem for me, but not anymore. I’ve learned from the cycle, and it kept repeating itself until I did, and now I will share with you what I learned.

Now when I find myself in just such a situation what iz that I do?

I sit with my “problem” first by stating it like the example above. It's a very good idea to write it out so you can see it instead of just leaving it bouncing around in your head.

Instead of stuffing down the emotion like I used to do I now acknowledge the emotion, I feel emotion for just a moment, and then I express the emotion which iz a release of it. I’m allowing the emotion to flow through me without attaching myself to it or blocking it's flow.

When I used to attach myself to my problems I thought I was my problems. I know now that I am not my problems. In fact, not only do I no longer attach myself to them but I don't even view them as being problems anymore. Problems become obstacles and I don't see them that way, I choose to see them as opportunities. There were times I didn't want to solve the problem, however, when I see an opportunity that can only mean something of great value and usefulness if not for me it will be for others who will be willing to pay for me to fix their problems. When you can fix problems for other people they indeed become your opportunities and it iz no different when you can fix your own problems and turn them into your opportunities.

I just need to lay them out to take them in and go over them to see them for what they are. Writing them out iz the best way for me to do this.

It doesn’t matter if I perceive the emotion as positive or negative, energy must flow, period. Attaching ourselves to our emotions does not serve us. We are not our emotions anymore than we are our problems or our thoughts. All these things come and go from in and out of our awareness but one thing always remains a constant, YOU. That's how you know you are not your desires, your thoughts, your emotions, your feelings, your actions, your experiences, or whatever comes and goes because only you remain while everything else flows through you, you are consciousness, you are the observer, and these things are your tools of creation. Do not attach yourself to your tools because they will weigh you down, use up your energy, and wear you out as if you were the tool. Don't be the tool.

We are supposed to feel our emotions, express emotions, and then release our emotions. This iz the natural flow of emotions, the energy in motion must flow for our greater good.

I had to learn that emotions are energy in motion and it took me three decades to figure this out. 30 years and some change. They do have a function and a purpose for our lives. Energy iz not supposed to be held onto or bottled up. Energy iz designed to circulate and when we don’t allow our emotions to circulate through us it’s being withheld from serving out it’s purpose. Even if the emotions are positive they will become stagnate energy if you repress them. Yes, even positive energy when it iz not fully expressed becomes stagnate and then positive energy transmutes into negative energy producing adverse effects upon our body, the container which we use to bottle up the emotions we don’t want to let go of or have not fully expressed.

Never hold back your feelings, if you don’t want to express them for whatever reason in front of others quickly find a place to let it out. It’d be wiser that if you feel anger building up within you toward another person go elsewhere to express those emotions and get them out immediately. Letting them out on the person you feel iz the cause of them will more than likely just have the same effect on them and they will express their anger back on you and it just keeps going back and forth building up momentum. It's better to find a place where you can let them flow without disrupting anyone else in your releasing your emotions. After having let them out, if you ask yourself if you truly feel that way, you will find that you probably don’t but it sure feels good to have at least let it out of your system. That’s what iz important, let the emotions flow and then you can make better decisions for yourself and deal with difficult people with more dignity. Never make a decision when you are filled with any extreme build up of energy. Release then make your decisions.

I’ve learned that my negative feelings are also a sign that I am not in alignment with who I have already become spiritually. When I realize a new desire my Higher Self becomes that desire instantaneously which if I want to realize that desire for myself physically I must assume that my desire has already been fulfilled. In reality, the desire iz fulfilled, but to still be in a state of want iz to manifest the absence of what you desire. Once you become aware of the desire you must assume it to be fulfilled or you will only manifest it's physical absence. Just like emotions we must release the desire once we have become aware of it. This iz when meditation and visualization exercises become necessary.

Unlike spiritually, it takes time to manifest our desires physically, just like it takes time to manifest a human body in the womb. You can prepare the soil and plant your seeds but it takes time to grow a garden and produce a healthy harvest. The seeds of our desires take time to gestate, everything physical has it's season. It takes time for the invisible reality to become a visible reality. The words we speak from our mouths are no different. We must imagine the words we shall speak before we can actually speak them to any other being, holding a discussion doesn't happen instantly or simultaneously, it requires a little time between thought and the action of speaking. It takes time for the invisible to become visible. Everything has it’s season in manifesting from an invisible spirituality into a visible physicality.

Emotions are used by our Higher Self to guide us through our human experience. Worrying iz an emotion that does not feel very good to us. It doesn’t mean that it iz bad, it still serves a divine purpose. All things were declared good according to the Genesis account of creation.

Too much of a good thing can be problematic. Drinking too much water could become toxic for you making you severely ill and possibly can even kill you. And just because something doesn’t feel good to us doesn’t mean that it iz not good for us.

Take working out for example. The soreness we feel from strengthening exercises and the shortness of breath experienced with cardio exercises doesn't necessarily feel all that good but it does in fact improve our overall workout routine and our health. We may feel the burn for a short time in our muscles and in our lungs until we find our rhythm but in the long run we breath easier and feel better from it all.

With emotions, I’ve learned that anything that does not feel good to me I know it iz a direct sign from my Higher Self that I am not in alignment with how my Higher Self sees me, sees others, or sees my current circumstances. At that point I am not relying on the Source that dwells within me to guide me where it iz that I want to be. Going through this routine only strengthens my trust in my Higher Self to guide me. It doesn't feel good when I go through it but when I get back into alignment I sure do feel great again and I learn from my mistakes.

The logical mind loves to work out problems but the brain iz merely physical and it cannot comprehend spiritual things. When I think of the future it’s pleasing at first but when I over think things then it will start to cover up the Now, and my mind, not being supplied with all the factors will create problems that do not actually exist...yet. If I keep allowing my mind to create problems in my imagination then they will most certainly manifest for me. All physical things are a visible effect that have an invisible cause to them. Physical things do not have a physical cause, not ever, they always have an invisible cause.

Now if it’s too late and I have already manifested a problem for myself luckily I’ve become very good at knowing how to fix these too. Whenever I am faced with a problem I know that I must turn away from the problem to then face the solution. I cannot expect to find the solutions if I continue facing my problems. Either I am facing the problem or I am facing the solution but I cannot face both at the same time. To face the problem iz to resist the solution. When I say “facing” what I mean by it iz what am I focusing my attention on? When I turn away from the problem I’m no longer facing it and then the solution can then come to me effortlessly as I enter into a complete state of allowance having released all resistance to the problem and the solution. While this too empowers me, I find it more pleasing to nip those problems (or unwanted opportunities to create solutions) in the bud before they have a chance to manifest, but I am not always conscious of every thought that I am thinking about. Whenever a thought becomes your most dominate thought it must manifest.

So when I become aware that I am in a state of worry I feel genuine gratitude and excitement and immediately that state dissolves because as Eckhart Tolle writes in his book "Practicing The Power of Now," "it's impossible to have a problem when your attention iz fully in the Now. A situation needs to be either dealt with or accepted." I LOVE to catch it before it manifests into a problem for me because then I have the chance to produce the results that I truly desire instead of producing the opposite outcome, creating a problem that then I must accept and solve. If left to my mind it will always see to it that I receive the less desirable outcomes. It's the desires I picture consciously in my imagination that I want to manifest not so much the unconscious desires that still lead to my greater good either way. I prefer taking the more efficient route.

My mind loves to create problems, it’s not intentionally sabotaging me. It’s fulfilling it’s intended purposes to create problems and solve them but it cannot solve spiritual matters. I am the one who iz ultimately responsible for my creations. I am both the creator and the co-creator of my reality. There iz no one to blame at all. I am not ever looking for someone or something to shift the blame to, not even my mind. I am always looking for greater harmony in life with all that iz because I am all that iz. I am not ever a victim of my body, of my circumstances, and definitely not a victim to any other person. To makes such excuses I’m only giving my divine power away instead of learning how to better apply it for myself and others. I am a victorious limitless being if you haven’t already gathered this from all that you’ve read thus far. My writing and sharing this only aids me in taking my power back and hopefully inspires others to take their power back as well.

When I find myself worrying this iz a perfect opportunity to get myself back into alignment where all good things will unfold for me, right here right now in the present moment. Where else do we create our future from? It’s now or never. You can create better life situations for yourself or you can continue to create problems for yourself but either way you are going to create them always within the Now. If you leave it to your mind to create anything for you, what you will surely receive iz more problems to solve and never anything else.

Don’t ever beat yourself up, or your mind for that matter, when you realize that you were just in a state of worrying. Celebrate!! For you have just intercepted an old mental program that you were unconscious of that was not serving you. You are now conscious of that unconscious program which gives you the opportunity and the power to install a new mental program that better serves you in what you want to be, do, or have in your life! You just got your power back. Have you let out that excitement yet? If not, DO IT NOW!!

Remember to always FEEL your emotions. You deserve it! Let that good energy flow through you just as much as you must let that not so pleasant feeling energy go. That’s what it’s there for. Let it go and let it flow, do not bottle it up or get attached to it. There iz plenty more of it come and there's no such thing as lack especially not where energy iz concerned. The more you let go the more you grow, and then more good things will come to you and you can just let it all flow abundantly. This iz how you transform the dreams of your imagination into your reality. This iz how you live your life abundantly.

Every time you catch yourself worrying celebrate again! Then redirect you’re mind to the new programming you want for yourself. This iz when affirmations become very useful. Say them with conviction. Feel what you are affirming to energize them with your power. Don't feel silly about using affirmations in a positive manner. If you are having a lot of experiences that you don't like in your life and feel you are sabotaging yourself then you are often affirming negative circumstances and limiting beliefs all the time, if you're going to feel silly about affirming anything feel silly about having affirmed negative situations and beliefs but not about affirming what you truly want for yourself, give yourself permission to feel fantastic in affirming that.

The more you catch yourself the more you are slowing the momentum of the old programming which then accelerates the new programming. There’s an added bonus to all of this celebrating by the way, it raises your vibration powerfully attracting your desires to you when you are in a state of love and joy. Love and joy are the two highest emotions you can possibly feel. Celebrate your ass off, milk the moment of that powerful energy for all you can!

Most of all, remember to enjoy the journey, realize the joy and love that you are feeling in the present moment iz the only space you ever experience these feelings in. You will never experience the future, because it doesn’t actually exist in the physical universe. You can experience the future in your imagination during visualization meditation exercises which I will be happy to share you with another time. But your desires that seem like they will unfold in the future must come to you in your present moment for you to ever experience them. You actually are experiencing them daily as they unfold in your journey. Don’t allow your future to cover them up and hide the joy that they are bringing to you now. If you can keep your visualizing and dreaming under control by taking time out each day to focus on your intentions, then you can easily and effortlessly enjoy your journey. You can rest assured that your desires will manifest in due time instead of working against you causing you to suffer needlessly.

Don’t worry yourself to death when you can worry yourself to life instead.

I would like to end this post with an excerpt from Eckhart Tolle’s “Practicing the Power of Now.” And before I go I would like to highly recommend this book as well as “The Power of Now” to anyone who wants to make their joy a priority now and enjoy the journey of your experience in life. They are quite powerful books indeed.

LETTING GO OF PSYCHOLOGICAL TIME

Learn to use time in the practical aspects of your life—
we may call this "clock time" — but immediately
return to present-moment awareness when those practical
matters have been dealt with. In this way, there
will be no buildup of "psychological time," which is
identification with the past and continuous compulsive
projection into the future.

If you set yourself a goal and work toward it, you are
using clock time. You are aware of where you want to go,
but you honor and give your fullest attention to the step
that you are taking at this moment. If you then become
excessively focused on the goal, perhaps because you are
seeking happiness, fulfillment, or a more complete sense
of self in it, the Now is no longer honored. It becomes
reduced to a mere stepping-stone to the future, with no
intrinsic value. Clock time then turns into psychological
time. Your life's journey is no longer an adventure, just an
obsessive need to arrive, to attain, to "make it." You no
longer see or smell the flowers by the wayside either, nor
are you aware of the beauty and the miracle of life that
unfolds all around you when you are present in the Now.

Are you always trying to get somewhere other than
where you are? Is most of your doing just a means to an
end? Is fulfillment always just around the corner or
confined to short-lived pleasures, such as sex, food,
drink, drugs, or thrills and excitement? Are you always
focused on becoming, achieving, and attaining, or
alternatively chasing some new thrill or pleasure? Do
you believe that if you acquire more things you will
become more fulfilled, good enough, or psychologically
complete? Are you waiting for a man or woman to
give meaning to your life?

In the normal, mind-identified or unenlightened
state of consciousness, the power and infinite creative
potential that lie concealed in the Now are completely
obscured by psychological time. Your life then loses its
vibrancy, its freshness, its sense of wonder. The old patterns
of thought, emotion, behavior, reaction, and
desire are acted out in endless repeat performances, a
script in your mind that gives you an identity of sorts
but distorts or covers up the reality of the Now. The
mind then creates an obsession with the future as an
escape from the unsatisfactory present.

What you perceive as future is an intrinsic part of
your state of consciousness now. If your mind carries a
heavy burden of past, you will experience more of the
same. The past perpetuates itself through lack of presence.
The quality of your consciousness at this moment
is what shapes the future — which, of course, can only
be experienced as the Now.

If it is the quality of your consciousness at this moment
that determines the future, then what is it that determines
the quality of your consciousness? Your degree of presence.
So the only place where true change can occur and where
the past can be dissolved is the Now.

You may find it hard to recognize that time is the cause
of your suffering or your problems. You believe that
they are caused by specific situations in your life, and
seen from a conventional viewpoint, this is true. But
until you have dealt with the basic problem-making
dysfunction of the mind — its attachment to past and
future and denial of the Now — problems are actually
interchangeable.

If all your problems or perceived causes of suffering
or unhappiness were miraculously removed for you
today but you had not become more present, more
conscious, you would soon find yourself with a similar
set of problems or causes of suffering, like a shadow
that follows you wherever you go. Ultimately there is
only one problem; the time-bound ind itself

There is no salvation in time. You cannot be free in
the future.

PRESENCE IS THE KEY to freedom, so you can
only be free now.

The Opinions of Others Will Never Make You Who You Are

Lets Play Days of Gratitude Vibrational Game

Today&Forever  

Enlightening YouTube Videos  

Brain Entrainment Videos

Expanding Consciousness of Animals

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

In response to iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE's post:

wonderful thoughts iZ!

this pic matched my feelings for your thread of prosperity...and creating one's personal-refresh(:4c005ce2ae658c6001f22392cb09e00e.jpg

Want to reread your beautiful reinforcing ideas... later, though for now...just wanted to say thank you for sharing and quote you on things which really stood out for me.I especially liked your analogy to exercise:

working- out ex. The soreness we feel from strengthening exercises and the shortness of breath experienced with cardio exercises doesn't necessarily feel all that good but it does in fact improve our overall workout routine and our health. We may feel the burn for a short time in our muscles and in our lungs until we find our rhythm but in the long run we breath easier and feel better from it all.

...iZ, This was encouraging/reinforcing  for exercising... and paints a picture for misconstruing less than 'good' feelings  for something to understand a bigger more valuable  picture.

iZ, I also liked:

The more you catch yourself the more you are slowing the momentum of the old programming which then accelerates the new programming. There’s an added bonus to all of this celebrating by the way, it raises your vibration powerfully attracting your desires to you when you are in a state of love and joy. Love and joy are the two highest emotions you can possibly feel. Celebrate your ass off, milk the moment of that powerful energy for all you can!

and about the journey:

If you can keep your visualizing and dreaming under control by taking time out each day to focus on your intentions, then you can easily and effortlessly enjoy your journey. You can rest assured that your desires will manifest in due time instead of working against you causing you to suffer needlessly.

THANK YOU AGAIN(:

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Thank you for sharing!!! I truly enjoyed this thread. It is informative, insightful and speaks volumes of your continued growth and enlightenment on the journey, wonderful positive reinforcement. 

In response to AlwaysWonderfulPossibilities's post:

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I find a lot of peace when I look for the harmony between all things that I experience. While experiencing some things don't always feel good in the moment once I can reflect on it I'm often amazed to see how something that may not feel so great actually has something good in it for me that I can appreciate. That helps in recreating how it affected me initially.

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

In response to Nancee1953's post:

The journey only seems to get better and better and if in sharing my journey with others inspires them to enjoy their own we're all winning!

N/A:

816?w=49&h=49&t=1

In response to iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE's post:

love that!!!laughing

~~~~~~~

"Our word "worry" comes from Latin "wyrgan" (ree-gan), meaning "to strangle". That's what we do when we worry: we strangle ourselves, our creativity, our ability to think, our strength, our flexibility, our belief in ourselves, our immune system, our health.

"Joy," on the other hand, comes to us from the Latin word for "jewel." Worry versus joy. Strangulation versus the jewel: the jewel of joy, of life, health and happiness.

Since worry (wrygan) strangles us, we want to be anwrygan (an-ree-gan). "An" means "without." To be anwrygan means to go through life without strangling ourselves with worry. Let's go through life as jewels of joy."   Arnold Fox, M.D. (Taken from the book, 'Beyond Positive Thinking')

~~~~~~~c2e7acf17fef945566d7a58f07afaa58--affirmations-gabrielle-bernstein.jpg

Worrying-is-using-your-imagination-to-create-something-you-dont-want.-Esther-Hicks.pngc1e77aa781d5a19f5cee26873b77eda3--transformation-quotes-worry-quotes.jpg

what can I say I love good reinforcement(:

eea9ea09963193891a4e3aca17801b76--louise-hay-affirmations-purple.jpg

I Am creating my life around my calm and peaceful spirit.

e410896fe3231fb0b8c2150d99b0ff6e--doodle-art-tiny-buddha.jpg

“Defeat is a state of mind; no one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as a reality.” – Bruce Lee

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

388e7fc1f81d8cabbed85cf6fd82f9cc.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content