login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Foundation of Appreciation Creates Wonderful Possibilities

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3dC4SUrY2-KuKqojW3gLntfiCkljKdMAm1d0J7iJJ9wegbtCZAg

ba4677efff0a7d14a3450ae3418b0163.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Every day we touch what is wrong, and, as a result, we are becoming less and less healthy. That is why we have to learn to practice touching what is not wrong—inside us and around us. When we get in touch with our eyes, our heart, our liver, our breathing, and our non-toothache and really enjoy them, we see that the conditions for peace and happiness are already present.~Thich Nhat Hanh 

2f355a25940ee338fd3219b08e178d76.jpg

Do you take care of you as you really want to and need to? Is there something you just can't get yourself to do because it may not feel so good? Stand back further and create a feeling around it ... that works & lets use the tools we know absolutely POSITIVELY create without a doubt.(:

maxresdefault.jpg

Affirmations:
I efficiently transition into each new activity, fully knowing and trusting that my consciousness will adapt, overcome, and enjoy each present circumstances.

[from wherever you are-you can shift to where you want to be]

[from whatever you are doing, being, having -yes you can decide to be elsewhere]

I Love how creating my intentions does magnificent things for all I say I truly desire

[create an intention from your deepest desire and allow your life to show up as what you intended and leave room for better, better better]

I love being in such wonderful harmony with my values

• I create a state of mind which compels me to unconsciously create my self-talk and action in line with my highest-good values.
  • [acknowledge your values, and allow yourself to be in harmony with them always]

I Am enjoying taking exquisite care of me

[Isn't that what your life is all about? Are you waiting on a genie to know you and take you by the hand? Of course not(: Know what you are needing to have your best life...not all at once...Just keep adding to your own magnificent daily-big reveal. It doesn't matter how basic it is. If it is for you, its all important, because the most valued nurtured relationship you'll ever have is between you and you(:

I vibrate to the frequencies of acceptance, love, and appreciation.

We speak a lot about vibrational frequencies...allow yourself to vibrate at the place that guarantees your best life]

• My mind creates an image of my body that is always vital, healthy, beautiful and strong.
  • [How do you see yourself in your minds eye? Are you lovely? Why not? Begin to ask yourself in AFFORMATIONS. -.> Why am I so lovely today? Why am I feeling more vital, healthy, beautiful and strong in this moment than I have allowed in some time? Try it-if you haven't/or hadn't in awhile] (: 
  • I create divine play every day!
  • [  Is your life feeling hard, complicated, difficult to pull off? What happened to your sense of play? Do you recall how that felt? Bring it back. Listen/watch to a little youtube/tv ... and take it what YOU enjoy. Spend some time in nature...alone or with valued people who always find you fun and playful and bring that out in you even more. Just a suggestion. I am suggesting this because ...I know for myself it works, and love the opportunity to reinforce(:  
  • My strengths will be used beautifully.
  • ★ I experience healthful living now including a proper diet, sleep, recreation, and exercise that is just right for me.

★I AM energetic & passionate and love creating my joyous reality.

• ★Every cell in my body vibrates with healthy rested enjoyable focused delightful energy
        • [♥♫♥✿♥Affirmations[♥♫♥✿♥
          ★I lovingly hold and embrace my experiences with love and joy.

→ I love the perfect unfolding of my life

★I AM open to the spirit of life, which carries me beyond my original limits to a higher, more creative space.
          ★My Spirit is now consistently presenting me with updated plans to achieve my goals even when I am playing, eating, or sleeping
          ★ → My decisions and actions are influenced by my positive belief in my abilities and the Power of Love Sparked by my Creator.

Emotions and activities come and go and I am ever in the flow as I need and desire to be.

★I know my truth. I can speak and act from my heart. I feel my center and can move through my daily life with ease.

★Even now, I am free of cares as I once referred to them682f01429ec2fea912238e48e980e960.jpg

thankful-quote-8-picture-quote-1.jpg444f1e479ed11d92f86cc2d260c651e0.jpg

Love is not merely a word but an actual healing power, a concrete, tangible force with an identity and life all its own. We can cultivate love through the practice of a variety of spiritual methods. We know how to make it grow. And as it grows, our healing power grows.
Love and its associated spiritual qualities are the healers. They broker and buffer the pain of life. Such healing powers as compassion, understanding, forgiveness, and humility will contain, reduce, or eliminate any barrier we encounter.
Expansion of love and her consort qualities is part of the solution to all of our problems. The cultivation of love, the goal and the reward of the spiritual path, is the true revolution. 

~Dr. Phillip Shapiro