login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Chat With Self/Magical Reinforcement 

Success%2BAffirmations141.png

When there is love in your heart, everything outside of you also becomes lovable.  ~Veeresh

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTk46RuCamLhncMxP2CHR7T8iEL05wGtOmhLy8OHLvp-2Uj2d_e

It will feel magical

magic-wand.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi bmindfullerscool!!

this thread is ... yes you guessed it a thread to chat with yourself using intentions/affirmations and any self-talk which reinforces something Now for you...as often as you like.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5B93FbzksYQbdEWVwL1L6BN3bCIRFtQyane0Oo63jgRicUUoFl4fSSvp3

Use any form you love... short or lengthy... 

Are you ready to declare your ideal experience, or at least choose to ease into it...build it.... then this may be just the place for you. I know I'll be here if you'd like to join in  too....I'd love your companylaughing

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Today, I ease into this moment, and step back to allow it to be.

This is God's moment, and I am allowing my heart to be communicated with.

I love what I don't know, because I allow myself to be spoon fed by Source who Always knows.

I only know what I know, though I know by knowing that, I Am believing that is a good place to begin understanding.

I Am ready for this moment. 

I experience no shortage, no lack, no competition for resources. There is only the allowing and disallowing of that which I desire.

My body thanks me for looking after it.

I feel immense appreciation for all the unseen miracles inside my body.

Beautiful words and intentions sustain me!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Today is the day I've been talking about ...envisioning... and desiring so much. It's here, self! Can you believe it?  I am looking forward to paying my bills with love and connecting with Source and  resources to have and create with. This day is going to rock.

Forever and a day I've been envisioning hooking up some new electronics. Imagine that they are still in the box. All the things that were needed to make this happen -a piece of cake...I will simply do 1 little bit at a time...and before I know it -we are in the flow over here.

I'm believing we can fit in 1 of our favorite stores to get some specialty items we've decided it would be good to have. Just thinking this way creates more appreciation, gratitude and enthusiasm. 

I'm even looking forward to an organizing project that I have had on the infamous list forever... Wow...I'm going to knock all of these out today...and today is simply going to rock.

I feel this good and I haven't even had my breakfast. To keep it simple today (and nutritious and delicious)... I will recreate the drink my hubby made me last eve... A protein and fiber drink with almond milk, peaches and banana... smoothie. Wow did that bring on excellent feelings (alive-brain, energy and eventually a perfect night sleep) 

I now can fully recall how valuable doing what I know that works -is!!! I can fit in a little time by lake area in eve, and really want to get some exercise clothes... which is the excuse I've given myself for slacking off moving my body as I know I want to & can!!! Well, I won't be able to use that 1 today...because I know places that have awesome clothes that have perfect pricing. OK I'd say I'm excited...about pulling today off...Because...

ce0fa37d5bfb9241bdf3b9e52804d93e.jpg

cb1aef86389487ccc4dd499b4a410964.jpg

27095e78dfb3240c6572fb76bba47376.jpg

3bd81cfe83d8e14725b9f46061f72b0f.jpg

BzSHaDRCcAASQyy.jpg:large

dreaming-e1464157029819.jpg

Thank you Nancee for your wonderful contributions to this thread! Thank you for being you!

Today is a piece of cake! 
I easily flow from whatever I need and desire to next. 
Ease and follow thru have greater ease than ever.

Ready.

In response to ♡ ˚Gentle,Ease&FlowAlways's post:Thank you for fre-finding this thread! Beautiful affirmations!

I open the space b/t my inner space and my "self talk" with the world, and immediately I find an instant connections with others in my immediate network... 

I thrive on the outside when I allow my inner and outter spaces to connect!

I claim that today is going to be magnetic! 

I allow this day to be elevated.

I welcome the energy of the Divine!

I AM exactly in the right place at the perfect time for benefit of all involved.

I heal in inner confidence. I heal in inner trust. I heal.

I celebrate diversity! I AM Loved and I belong!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

Love and understanding flow freely b/t my inner and outer spaces.

Love is everywhere!

My awareness is in full blossom...

Life is teaming and full of the power of creation...

hi Kath,

Awesome to see you here

and

to see you enjoying and prospering even more!

Today is the day I have beautiful perspective about the many things I had been processing… I need not have complete answers, though the perspective is ever so emotionally satisfying.

Today is the day I allow routines I have been incorporating to have the joy my inner self once knew though now knows beyond belief.. Today is that day.

I claim my joy, therefore it is. 
I claim my recollection the way I would enjoy and my perception that is equally satisfying.

I claim it and It is so

Thank you Creator of the Universe, G_d which exceeds my loving understanding.

Amen

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content