login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★New Forum Editor

Hey Everyone cool

Just wanted to let you know that i've just installed a new editor on the site. This new editor should make it easier to format text, create links and attach videos and images to your posts.

Please let me know if you run into any difficulties or bugs with the new editor. 

Thanks everyone for being so awesome!

giphy.gif

I've also now changed the sidebar navigation to be more user friendly and added a Jump to Top and breadcrumb to make it easier to navigate large threads smile

This is a great help! I am trying out the new tools.

I really like jump to the top. Also, I just hit Bmindful to return to my start page. 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Thanks @poppy laughing

This is just the first editor in time over time I'll improve it to make it more useful. A couple of ideas I have is to add a button to the editor to lookup and insert affirmations from the database. I would also like to add the ability to upload and crop images as well, but before I can do that I need to calculate the hosting costs and legal stuff first.

I keep going back and forth on the bmindful logo but i think it makes more sense for it to link back to the homepage rather than forum as any new user might not be aware the rest of the site exists tongue-out

I'm also glad you noticed the jump to top button cool Do you think it would be helpful to put one of these links next to every post?

My next job is to dig into the emails and sort them out laughing 

Oops I accidentally posted from my testing account cool

It might be a good idea to insert a jump to top/bottom on every post because eventually they get pretty long. It would avoid scrolling and scrolling. Also going back to the homepage instead of forum would be helpful for all of us. I really like the top editing bar. Thanks for all you do. 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

no problem :-) I think it might make sense to paginate longer threads but i'll have to figure out how easy that is to achieve and if people would want it. It would definitely make it easier to navigate. 

Related content at the bottom is beyond great!

I'm glad you like the related content area :-) I wasn't sure if it was going to be helpful or distracting. I don't have any control over the pages it picks, although potentially in future I could write my own version so we're able to do that. 

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content