login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★YoUniversal-Paradise of Abundance/Today&Forever

★★YoUniversal-Paradise of Abundance
Topic: Today and Forever

This beautiful song was shared in the comments of another video to a channel I subscribe to on YouTube. The person who shared it iz a composer himself and the song iz on his channel. I don’t know much about the song except for what was in the description. It appears a few people from different parts around the world collaborated on the song together which then it’s no wonder it’s such a beautiful song to me.

I’ve known quite a few people in the Hip Hop community that collaborated from different parts of the globe even using their native tongues in songs that produced quite amazing tunes together. I love it when the people of the world play and sing together, create together, make art together!

VIDEO UNAVAILABLE NOW

The following was included in the description of the song:

This is a wikiloops jam featuring Cody Tripp on the guitar, drums and bass, Liesching on the orchestration and keys (intro and outro), moonchild on the vocals and me on the keys after and before the intro. Wikiloops is a wonderful non-profit community for musicians to have a wonderful musical time together, joining people from all across the world. You can find this jam here: https://www.wikiloops.com/backingtrac…

I used to be a lonesome musician, until I found wikiloops:)

just sorry doesn't work
a small 5 letter word is not enough to make amends
i have to see my part
to come to terms with the darkness inside me

there is no time machine
to go back and unsay
things that i didn’t mean
we only have today
tomorrow is not promised
so say what you need to say today

but talk it can be cheap
with these words that i speak i must follow through
and make living amends
never again to hurt someone the way that i’ve hurt you

there is no time machine
to go back and undo
things i wish i didn’t do
we only have today
tomorrow is not promised
so choose live in love today

Art by Alena Aenami, used with her express permission, she’s a very talented artist from Ukraine. I’d be happy if you could see and support her art! :)

▸ Artstation: https://www.artstation.com/artist/aen
▸ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/aenamiart
▸ Gumroad: https://gumroad.com/aenamiart
▸ Print’s: https://society6.com/aenami/prints

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

Beautiful!!!

I will definitely check out other links too!

thank you for sharing here, iZ (:

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

I second that, really beautiful song!!

Glad you like it!

The composer gave me permission to use it and I will do so in my first episode of my new upcoming weekly 1 hour live web-series entitled High Vibe FreQz.

I still need to make sure if he's the only copyright holder or else I will have to get in contact with the others he made the song with to get their expressed permission as well. Music iz one of the hardest copyrights to clear.

It will be at least a couple of months before I even have a premiere date in mind for the first episode which gives me plenty of time to get ahead on these particular segments.

As I mentioned above the show itself will be a 1-hour long live weekly broadcast that will be carried on an online TV network that I have been closely affiliated with for the last 3 years, IE Live Media Group, Inc., but the segment I will be using this song for will be recorded, edited, and played during the live broadcast.

The first segment itself will feature this song accompanied with a montage of people that we'll meet in public and ask them on the spot if they would like to share a loving gesture on camera whether that iz a wave hello to the viewers, blowing them a kiss, sharing a hug with another person, surprising a stranger with a gift, or whatever gesture they feel they would like to do on camera.

It's a segment I would like to include on every weekly broadcast with other inspiring music produced by independent musicians. I think I will share that segment here first exclusively with bmindfullers before I begin using it as a teaser for the actual broadcast. I've yet to decide if we will use the segment at the half hour mark or if we will close out the program with it.

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content