login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Love

• ~

love is in the air(: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJ6l-OvcNcA4ZLj80U7vi-1s6g88NKv3zpV1bqIWcfoi232pyF8w

Related Quotes
Grief I’ve learned is just love. It’s all the love you want to give but cannot. All of that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.” – Anonymous

To have been loved so deeply, even though the person who loved us is gone, will give us some protection forever.” — J.K. Rowling

And when great souls die, after a period peace blooms, slowly and always irregularly. Spaces fill with a kind of soothing electric vibration. Our senses, restored, never to be the same, whisper to us. They existed. They existed. We can be. Be and be better. For they existed.” – Maya Angelou

When we lose someone we love we must learn not to live without them, but to live with the love they left behind.” – Anonymous

A soul mate is… someone whose way of viewing life is not necessarily the same as yours but complements yours… there is not a compromise, there is a complement. — Paul Robear

feel like a part of my soul has loved you since the beginning of everything. Maybe we’re from the same star.— Emery Allen

313f7b79cc1f0304a370094441a8002a.jpg

83177908_10157815156426308_3236850249490235392_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=2d5d41&_nc_ohc=zgJRVNCEsRoAX-TsdRu&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=de03bf614311a9ccfea0662e208dc4ba&oe=5EAA97BE

81239194_10156871816440773_6991414529695416320_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=RneR_L9C84oAX_EEiYx&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=89881e88ab99452118cbba37929a6009&oe=5EB77947

anything you want to post w/and about love

I Am living a Divine plan

Here  are affirmations you may like:images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTucvuL30jsk4wLqlez_RWUpN-vahZW2iiAf4N0nJmRavXV6rjhqg80bf4541fb8d77d2cfd294a0952726ae.jpg

I Love This!

3d2b99b3d7f5f98ba587d58903356494.jpg

90e3768bc9e5aaf96ea5d500b790281e.jpg

inspiring+messages+of+love+(3).jpg

dc60b7559d214a9c1ccae2e04ee3aa51.jpg

tumblr_m8ist8UdnC1rataypo1_500.jpg

In response to going w/self-care flow's post:

You and I are on the same wave length at times I swear...lol...this thread iz a lot like the one I created after it, Be Love. The only difference was my stressing the "be" part of it which I have wrapped myself up in the being of love and giving it out unconditionally wherever I can in the most genuine way I can muster up. 

I have known that the YOUniverse iz always responding to what vibrations that we are putting out. And I have known that we attract to us what we are putting out, so it made a lot of sense to me that if I would be loving to the YOUniverse it would be even more loving to me.

I know I could never out love the YOUniverse nor do I want to be love out of an expectation to just receive more love, it's a given anyway that we will continue to receive love. Besides to be loved only in expectation of receiving more love or having a desire to be more loved iz to deny that we are already being loved and iz a selfish endeavor based on beliefs in lack, that we lack love when we don't lack anything at all, we all are loved. I know that I'm being loved far more than I am even conscious of but in my being loved I become more aware of all the love that iz coming to me which amplifies my desire to be even more loving. To come from a space of wanting to be love and love others (as they too are the YOUniverse and a reflection of myself) unconditionally we are loving selflessly and the rest takes care of itself.

This has not only made me more aware of the natural flow the abundant YOUniverse but it has opened up so much more to me than I have ever realized was possible. The YOUniverse iz always giving us an abundance of everything there iz to give without putting any expectations on us whatsoever to receive that abundance nor does it form any reasons in order for it to give to us.

It gives to the most humble and to the most arrogant, to the most loving to the most unloving, it gives to the most creative and the most destructive, it gives to the good and to the evil, to the most positive and to the most negative. It just gives, gives, gives, and gives completely without any conditions whatsoever.

When we match this same flow within ourselves the YOUniverse just flows through us and the only constrictions are the ones we create. We alone stop up the flow and we alone can open ourselves up to it and let let love flow into this world.

The YOUniverse doesn't have any fears of losing anything, of being taken advantage of, of being abused or what fears have you. The YOUniverse doesn't hold grudges, doesn't take score, doesn't judge who iz worthy or unworthy, it doesn't love one more than the other, it just loves it all because we are the YOUniverse itself. If that isn't another sign that there iz a Higher Self to each and everyone of us then I don't know what iz. I know there's a higher conscious version of me because I am becoming more of that self everyday the more I detach myself from the egoic false self and my Higher Self lives through me just as the false self has and my Higher Self has been guiding me my whole life even when I was entirely unconscious of it.

When I asked for anything at all it gave it to me. If I asked for problems I got them. If I asked for solutions I got them. If I asked to be love I was shown how to be more love, how to be more of my authentic self.

When we are present our conscious awareness increases and we are awake in those moments. When we are present we have less of a need to let our subconscious take over for us and we are in the moments unconscious, in those moments we are not awake, we are dreaming of the past or the future, and asleep to the present moment. Those who proudly proclaim they are awake don't know what it means to be awake and they confuse their increase of awareness that they received while they were present as meaning they are always awaken but they deem other's as lesser than themselves, calling them sheep, sheeple, walking dead, asleep, people needing to wake up but that's unconscious behavior in itself. Awakening iz process. We don't just magically become fully awake in an instant. Every single experience we have iz an opportunity to further awaken ourselves. If we were fully awake we would have no purpose to be here any longer.

We can find all the loving answers to any question we could ever ask right here in the here and now of the present moment. All the answers are already within us. If we are unconscious of this then we will seek answers from someone else. We will seek someone else to unconditionally love us instead of unconditionally loving ourselves. We will seek someone else to govern us instead of governing ourselves. We will seek others to accept us instead of accepting ourselves. We will seek others to teach us instead of teaching ourselves. We will seek someone else to fix our problems instead of finding the solutions ourselves.

When we seek these things outside of ourselves in other people guess who we find? Others just like us who are seeking outside of themselves. Those who know they are already whole and complete, those who are unconditionally loving themselves, those who are already governing themselves, accepting themselves, validating themselves, teaching themselves, finding their own solutions within themselves find others who are also doing the same.

Going within iz where I have been increasingly becoming more of my loving authentic self. I don't care if people think love iz soft. I know it's quite the opposite and love iz extremely powerful. Unconditional love iz the foundation of all that iz. When we remove every layer within ourselves to get back to the essence of everything, all the way back to the Absolute, we find that God iz love and God iz everything and there's nothing truly exists but God and everything iz just an illusion pointing us back to the unconditional love that supports all of existence.

Upon my having realized this I haven't lost appreciation for the illusion, but on the contrary, I can see the immense love in it all and I appreciate everything and the no things all the more because I see the unconditional love in it all. Every last bit of it has something loving in it if we are willing to accept it and just trust that we will be given the insight to see how it works for our greater benefit and in also how we can transmute and change the things that no longer serve us into what will serve us. We can appreciate how those things we so strong judge as despicable but won't even dare open ourselves up to learning from it because we want nothing at all to do with it, we despise it, hate it, fear it, that we could never learn what we need to from it to heal ourselves from it until we learn to accept it.

Our egoic fears tell us that accepting something means attaching ourselves to it but it's in attachment that so much pain and suffering arise. It's in detachment that love abounds and there's no fear in detachment, we let it go and it remains ours but when we attach ourselves to things it eludes us because at the root of it isn't love at all...it's lack and lack iz not love, abundance iz love. Lack only serves to point us right back to the loving abundance we enjoy whether we are conscious of it or unconscious of it, lack cancels itself out and iz entirely dependent on abundance for it to even remain an illusory concept but abundance does not need lack, abundance doesn't even know what to do with lack because abundance just keeps producing more abundance, what iz lack to abundance? Nothing!

Even in all the things I once didn't see any value in them at all, such as the things I labeled as "negative" and all that I resisted throughout my life, I was missing out on what those things were trying to show me so I could accept them as they were, acknowledge as worthy to exist to serve me with a divine purpose, and then in doing so I could let them go which then empowers me to lovingly change them. Love iz in everything including the illusions of the things we label as useless and unwanted.

For some it may be really hard for them to understand this or to accept it, and I'm not trying to persuade anyone here or anywhere for that matter to accept this as their truth, but the YOUniverse doesn't see anything as "bad." It doesn't even really see anything as good either. It just accepts what iz and every last bit of it that exists iz worthy to serve some divine purpose for all that iz including us but we get in the way with our insatiable need to label and find meaning in everything that we even try to label, define, and judge what needs no label, definition, or judgement in the Absolute as if we know better. That's not loving love. We fall out of alignment with it at that point and chaos ensues for those who won't allow love to be. They won't be love. Being love iz being divinely aligned.

At some point they are going to realize this in their journey, they will not reach their destination (destiny) and resting point until they realize who they truly are.

Those who say love iz soft haven't the faintest idea of who they are because they are love and being loved beyond the logic and reason of the mind. Why live our lives to please those who think so stupidly? Mind you, I'm not calling any human inherently stupid, but humans do have stupid thoughts and do stupid things even the geniuses have experience stupidity. Why please those who stupidly think love iz weak or soft? The mind can't comprehend it, the mind iz not intelligent, it's stupid, it's within the heart that we receive the intelligence that even the mind will say, "Wow, that's logical and beyond reasonable, that's really intelligent, now that's love!" Even the mind can't deny intelligence, it accepts it every time.

Image result for love is the most powerful

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

In response to iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE's post:

What a beautiful post! It is filled with wonderful  quotable comments! This has turned out to be quite a thread! Thank you for sharing all that you have! It will take me a bit of time (as always..) (: to respond. Though, I wanted to at least get 'er started(: 

Quotable Comments(:

1. Seeking outside of ourselves: When we seek these things outside of ourselves in other people guess who we find? Others just like us who are seeking outside of themselves. Those who know they are already whole and complete, those who are unconditionally loving themselves, those who are already governing themselves, accepting themselves, validating themselves, teaching themselves, finding their own solutions within themselves find others who are also doing the same.
  2. On Expectations: I know I could never out love the YOUniverse (a)nor do I want to -be love-out of an expectation to just receive more love,(b) it's a given anyway that we will continue to receive love.
  3. On Unconditional Love: Unconditional love iz the foundation of all that iz. When we remove every layer within ourselves to get back to the essence of everything, all the way back to the Absolute, we find that God iz love and God iz everything and there's nothing truly exists but God and everything iz just an illusion pointing us back to the unconditional love that supports all of existence.
  4. On Flow & Opening Ourselves To 'The beautiful-More' which is always present:When we match this same flow within ourselves the YOUniverse just flows through us and the only constrictions are the ones we create. We alone stop up the flow and we alone can open ourselves up to it and let let love flow into this world.
  5. On the Heart: it's within the heart that we receive the intelligence that even the mind will say, "Wow, that's logical and beyond reasonable, that's really intelligent, now that's love!" Even the mind can't deny intelligence, it accepts it every time.

You are the Soul of the Soul of the Universe and your name is Love. ~ Rumi

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

With love in your heart, you are the magic and the miracle right where you are. - Harold W. Becker:

you-are-loved-quote-and-meditation.jpg

quotes-let-the-beauty_9913-2.png

Heart-Opener-Cacao.jpg

b73dc962677811832682457bf906527e.jpg

4a0d80a89ca556bb4519e750c6c0e2a4.jpg

e43d0faa7a12ec647c74cd48c8e94e42.jpg

b3fa9ec1ff99258f15487b468fae6c7c.jpg

6dc8d51ee3c2435c009f71f7326f98d9.jpg

5853c18aeb498279761b6e0a659c4bf8.jpg

th?id=OIP.rH42Z0iyNfV8_ujIvbzjJQEsEJ&pid=15.1&P=0&w=200&h=178Inspirational-Love-Quotes-12.jpg

ea3cdbe9250e9d33c2d4aa7dfa262001.jpg

quotes-about-love_3874-2.png

a83f3f0f4c7d8893acac8009fa59dc5d.jpg

a2dcc5ee7814d33e64937779ac81bff3.jpg

ef28f8b082fa95d234e0c5a1ebccde52.jpg

97134bee6bdf794730c44280c3d6570e.jpg

In response to Blue moon's post:In response to Sacred Care's post:

I am very grateful that you pull up threads.

This is an excellent thread!

It was just what I needed this morning. Very helpful.

Blessings to All!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

beautiful!

I choose to allow my loving kindness toward others to glisten.“My thoughts, words, and actions reflect compassion and love for all.”

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

We know love ❤️.

We never need question love’s presence, we only need to question our own.

When we acknowledge the real love in another, it lights the path of real living.

Everything else will feel trivial in comparison.

Direction in how to proceed will feel like there is an ingrained road map.

Love, love changes everything 
Hands and faces, earth and sky 
How you live and how you die 
Love, can make the summer fly 
Or a night seem like a lifetime 
Yes love, love changes everything 
Now I tremble at your name 
Nothing in the world will ever be the same
Days are longer, words mean more 
Pain is deeper than before 
Love will turn your world around 
And that world will last forever 
Yes love, love changes everything 
Brings you glory, brings you shame 
Nothing in the world will ever be the same
Off into the world we go 
Planning futures, shaping years 
Love bursts in and suddenly all our wisdom disappears 
Love makes fools of everyone 
All the rules we made are broken 
Yes love, love changes everyone 
Live or perish in its flame 
Love will never never let you be the same 
Love will never never let you be the same
Source: LyricFind
Songwriters: Andrew Lloyd-Webber / Charles Hart / Don Black

My favourite topic " Love"

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content