login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

- -★★CREATE MOST MAGICAL&FULFILLING LIFE EVER/Happiness Mtg

just editing for repetition & typos/feel free to post on as is.

intro post 

Happiness Mtg★★CREATE MOST MAGICAL&FULFILLING LIFE EVER

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      AFFIRMATION: I am the success story my spirit has been telling me about.

quote“Create a sacred space to learn more about your body and mind, go on a date with yourself and explore emotions, sensation, desires, dreams, and accept yourself as you are. By spending some time getting to know yourself better, you will know what you have to offer and, it will be easier to ask for what you want.”
― Nityananda Das, Divine Union

This Happiness Meeting: ***_CREATE the MOST MAGICAL AND FULFILLING LIFE EVER!_***
Meeting Tags: Your Self-care =Authentic Creative&Perfectly Loving
Date Thread Expected To Open: Tuesday February 14th 12:00 Noon EST

• ~~~~~~~~~~
    Our last meeting our focus was on how we view relationships and the very important part they play
    in our lives. Thank you Kathi for that thread-mtg!It was a wonderful experience.
    Like relationships with others, our relationship with our self is always growing… and this thread focuses on what you believe it takes to create not only the actionable steps to create your best self care… though deciding what results you’d like to see.
  • ~~~~~~~~~~

Your Official Invitation

I Am living a Divine plan

1. We are the President of our own disciplines and joy. Would you vote for you?

Sure you would once you decided it was valuable and chose HOW & WHEN to proceed… and allowed yourself to be you…

2. Is your space sacred enough that you shower yourself with complete respect… (where your purpose is meant to bring more to yourself and others)

Define your sacred space in your most precious areas of your life?

What does it feel like when you’ve allowed outside forces to dictate your joy for creating your world? Has creating this space ever felt noticeably been misunderstood/and or unappreciated by others? What mattered to you about this?

• ~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~

Are you aware of any disharmony with your thoughts…in regard to creating anything you say you want for yourself?
cog·ni·tive dis·so·nance
nounPSYCHOLOGY
noun: cognitive dissonance
the state of having inconsistent thoughts, beliefs, or attitudes, especially as relating to behavioral decisions and attitude chcognitive dissonance

1. What does it mean to you to truly focus on yourself and….do something you need… to create more of what you want?

Are you happy with the progression which has led you to today to now ask how is my exercise, how are my food choices, my consistency of taking care of doing whatever it takes with what I know I desire worked on for wonderful results? How do these questions themselves ‘make you feel’?

2. Many of us have affirmed that 2017 is going to be the best year ever(: Was the maintenance of your vital areas …like health part of this? Or does your belief in being joyful create ways to sidestep reviewing things out of your immediate comfort zone? Have you discovered any ways that you can feel your joy and still reach for greater actionable steps toward more of what you may be needing?

3. What creates your joyful body? Does taking care of you sound: monotonous, spontaneous, a plan of awesome, or a plan of ‘too hard’
What kind of thoughts have led you to feeling pumped up to take awesome care of you from head toe? Is this a value of yours to engage in better better better selfcare?

If yes why, if not why not?

4. Have you done anything recently which reminded you that you can take care of you as you minds eye sees you loving how you do this? Has anything occurred any time in your past that you’ve seen yourself doing for you what you love for your precious health/body?

What sidetracks/distracts you from engaging in the things you feel are your highest priorities for selfcare routines in general? Do you upgrade other areas in your life before reviewing or tending to your physical?

5. What have you discovered in your heart of hearts that will add the most benefit to your finest lifestyle, that if you were absolutely consistent with change the quality of your life, that most likely every other area would prosper greatly.

If you truly prepared a list of things to help someone close to you (because they asked of course-) (smiles) … and this person was you what would you write in the most detailed way so they could follow it until it became part of a constantly upgraded lifestyle?

6. Are you territorial? What I mean by this is your space sacred enough that you shower yourself with complete respect… (where your purpose is meant to bring more to yourself and others)

Do you allow outside forces to dictate your joy for creating your world? Has creating this space ever noticeably been misunderstood/and or unappreciated by others? What mattered to you about this?

7. Bonus Question(: Write an empowering letter to yourself to create the life which will lay the foundation for your MOST MAGICAL AND FULFILLING LIFE EVER!

related threads:
create your own positively rockin reminders
Well Done!

integrity and purpose
talk with ease
manifesting goals, self belif, and trusting the universe
It Is a Successful Day
You Are Amazing-You Can Do This

• ~Quotes You May Like:
    image69.jpg

Sure you would once you decided it was valuable and chose HOW & WHEN to proceed… and allowed yourself to be you…

Would I vote for me?-response coming soon

I believe I am a good candidate for what my minds eye is seeing.

I would vote for the vision I have.

I would vote for who I Am.

I would utilize all of my ‘transferable skills of life’

I would allow myself space to grow and space to choose

I would use a Power Greater than Myself to co-create magnificence.

I would compete with myself, not the world

I am believing in the actions which are in process & will follow.(I have created the space for what works for me & am moving into to it often w/the things that work for me.) this is a bit of my description of sacred space….
On a recent vacation, I specifically took off time to see what it took to begin implementing personal change. I discovered a lot.

My heart sings when I imagine what it is I’d like to do for the day.

It is easy to allow prosperity to flow into my life and graciously receive it.

I love how Good Energy flows through me & I am motivated and highly productive in chosen areas today.

I am the success story my inner spirit has been telling me about

I joyfully create & utilize a wonderful accountability system for any worthwhile task I’m desiring to complete.

I create amazingly fun ways to accomplish whatever I desire handled.

This post in process. Feel free to contribute around me(:

In response to going w/self-care flow’s post:

“Whenever I’m ready, the right thing will be available.”

Starting this meeting off with an affirmation!

Thank you, Self care for putting this Happiness meeting together! I appreciate the enthusiasm of this topic, and I’m inspired to get right to work!! This topic is a really great fit, after our last Happiness meeting about significant relationships and their contribution to our growth.

“Create the most magical and fulfilling life ever”! Wow!! World, look out!!

I am gearing up, getting organized and I am doing a lot of things that are all on my to do list, and once those details are completed, then, new doors will very soon be opening! So, filing taxes, getting recent credit reports for the new year, and most importantly, getting a truly great job that is mutually beneficial. And, I know that this Happiness meeting is going to be uplifting and life giving!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Questions:

Would I vote for myself? Today I would!! Yesterday, I’m not so sure!!

For me to first take on this title, “Create the most magical and fulfilling life ever”, I would have to move mountains to get to where I could be in a place to have access to creating that experience!

Gosh, I’d have to find the right person, and fall in love! That means that I have to go dig up all of my unworkable beliefs about trust, worth, possibility, and authenticity. Then, I would have to have secured that perfect, perfect, perfect job. Plus, I would have to have a miracle of forgiveness b/t me and the person who is called my sister…

And, next, confront my unwillingness to rock the boat!! I’m pretty happy and peaceful being single! When I want to watch the news on TV or watch any show, its just me, and I really like my freedom and my space! Same thing with finances, I LOVE my freedom! And, I’m equally uncomfortably comfortable with my relationship with my screwed up, dysfunctional sister.

Still, what is more significant than LOVE?

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

Nothing is more significant than LOVE.

This is our truest human nature, is to look for and to respond to love.

Finally, I am left with my OWN nature…

I feel like all of my life, I have been wrapped up snuggly in a cocoon of largely unspoken desires and possibilities. Mostly, its all about wanting love and acceptance.

Now, I seek to take a new path, one that brings me illumination, growth, and self love.

While I am still taking in the sum total of the title of this meeting, i know that my response to myself is that I have areas of unworkability in my present life.

You can’t have a magical and fulfilling life, and have places off resignation and unworkability. That would be totally pretentious…

I am searching for resolution to places where I tolerate the existence of unworkability or resentments.

In peace, there can be no harm. In love, there is no fear.

I am my OWN creation now. I get to choose powerfully who I am, and I do get to choose my response to people and to situations.

I choose to be open to miracles, and to peace.

I choose this life!

Today, I will pray for the places, the relationships and all situations that I have in my life that are not workable.

I give up all resentments and all unworkability, and in exchange, I offer peace! I offer possibility in exchange for all unworkability! I am not going to be stopped by the details. I am in charge of my freedom, and not the other way around.

By declaring my peace, I can take my next step forward, into creation…

I believe in peace, and no price is too great, no debt is too great, no situation or injustice is greater than the price of peace.

In response to Kathi’s post’s 1: Kathi’s post 2: Kathi’s post 3: Kathi’s post 4: Kathi’s post 5: I am enjoying you so much!

In response to going w/self-care flow’s post:
Thank you!

Great challenge to create a magical and fulfilling life!

I gratefully release all limiting beliefs!

I choose this moment to embrace complete health and happiness!

I choose forgiveness, compassion and peace in exchange for impossibility and stuck-ness.

The greater my joy, the greater is my authentic expression of, and attraction to incredible energy!

In the pursuit of perfect love, I found that I am totally worthy!!

I will have this entire day, and will take total care and comfort in this work.. And I will let the miracle of transformation IN…

Then, I will return to answer questions and to share the valuable newness, and the precious gift of peace!!

Maybe, the following week, I should apply to work in the Trump administration!! I hear they are in terrific need to peace and illumination!! And, I’d LOVE to serve our world!!

In response to Kathi’s post:

no doubt you could fit the bill!

b1e1b13ade8dbbd9322143da1997bc03.jpg

I am going to focus on 2 questions here bonus question first: Write an empowering letter to yourself to create the life which will lay the foundation for your MOST MAGICAL AND FULFILLING LIFE EVER!

something I wrote before not to reinvent my personal wheel:
- – -
***Hi, It’s Love here… and I Am*** with you and we are moving wonderfully at a pace that you can soooooo appreciate. We can do this thing (whatever it is in the best way you need it) to co-create because that is what Love does(: We do it easily, joyfully, unattached to results though always expecting wonderful benefits. Your miracles are always happening. We make music out of outside noise, and we co-create from anything the beauty your heart desires. Are you ready? I knew you were, so lets get this party started. Party on!
It is awesomely Done!(: Thank You to my Loving Awesome Creator!!!
signed Love aka Selfcare;a phenomenal co-creator of wonderful experiences
——
——

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHdqIXs_yl_8lHQWb6ABMex-uj0RoFtYSZdZFXIPIZ-UA4tZMYHfmWZm0

5. What have you discovered in your heart of hearts that will add the most benefit to your finest lifestyle, that if you were absolutely consistent with change the quality of your life, that most likely every other area would prosper greatly.

this is a focus question I'm currently allowing into my heart of hearts.

1. I love how knowing this moment is all there is  supersedes the power of any other moment.Power-of-Now-quote-1024x768.jpgI've been creating a space for what I enjoy experiencing... for my Now in life.
  2. It truly is up to me, I am appreciating having a moment I can simply think/feel without siding with the energy of anything that will not assist a greater good.
  3. I have been permitting  myself to feel what an ideal week would truly feel like.
  4. Much feels like it is being 'transmitted' to me. Truth of that matter is I've been creating this space for some time and it is getting filled in with what I love, and the deserving of feeling good seals the deal.
  5. We can never do everything... be everything... though we can choose to come from place we value the most. How awesome is that?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHdqIXs_yl_8lHQWb6ABMex-uj0RoFtYSZdZFXIPIZ-UA4tZMYHfmWZm0

Wow, that is very inspirational! And very creative way that you speak to yourself!!!

I really admire your freedom of creation!

In response to Kathi's post

thanks Kathi, I find those little letters to myself catapult my loving intentions/feelings to good places. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHdqIXs_yl_8lHQWb6ABMex-uj0RoFtYSZdZFXIPIZ-UA4tZMYHfmWZm0What creates your joyful body? Does taking care of you sound: monotonous, spontaneous, a plan of awesome, or a plan of ‘too hard’
What kind of thoughts have led you to feeling pumped up to take awesome care of you from head toe? Is this a value of yours to engage in better better better selfcare?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHdqIXs_yl_8lHQWb6ABMex-uj0RoFtYSZdZFXIPIZ-UA4tZMYHfmWZm0Selfcare  see link

Instructions: Instructions: First, decide what self-care habits you want to track. Examples are listed in the 21-Day Healthy Habits Challenge. Make sure at least half of the habits you list below are things you’re already doing so you don’t feel overwhelmed. You want this tracking system to inspire you and pull you forward, not bring you down. Place a check mark for each day that you practice the self-care habit listed. 

This has been a hugely beneficial happiness meeting!

I have had a few days to live with my new inner life, one where I do not have areas of unworkability.

Its been a gentle time yet, I've turned my self towards peace and love.  When pain and the unworkability begins to raise its head, I have a steady mantra.

My joy has increased, and I have released chaos and idealism.  I have also released a lot of beliefs that were very limiting, and in exchange, a new vision with new joy and simple gratitude flowed right to me!  

Freedom to create, freedom to move on, and pure, simple greatness, incredible joy of the moment fill up my here, and now. I feel more alive with a connection to life, plants, animals and people. Although, right now, I have a heightened sensitivity.  Any amount of chaos, makes me feel like a wall of purpose.

The best question that I can ask of myself for this meeting:

What would be the consequence in my life if I had not chosen this path?

I would not have grown, and I would not have chosen my highest good, which is love and peace.

In choosing love, I accepted all things exactly as they are!  I accepted that they are all perfect, exactly as they are!  I accept my humanity, and my personhood, and in doing so, I embraced my inner divinity.  I accept myself completely, exactly as I am!!   And, I forgive myself for mistakes that caused suffering. 

I grew. I let go of a lot so that I could start over.  And, if I had not chosen this, I would never be free to start over. 

I love my new mantra: In peace, there is no harm.  In love there is no fear. 

Joy flows freely through me.  I have joy and peace, and life and health!  

awesome Kathi, I only wish I had more time to respondlaughing

though love how peaceful and beautifully you are feeling!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content