login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★The opinions of others/YoUniversal-Paradise of Abundance

Series★★YoUniversal-Paradise of Abundance/
Topic: ★★The opinions of others will never make you who you are

I don’t listen to what others try to tell me who or what I am. Maybe you shouldn’t either?

The perceptions of any other person are not your reality even if you believe them you still don’t have their unique perception, you have your own. I have my own perception and therefore my own reality so do you.

However a person see themselves and others will always be right…in their reality, not ever in your own. It will always be unique.What iz right or wrong, true or false, for one person iz not the same for all people, that’s absolutely delusional thinking. It iz NOT “right thinking.” Each person has a unique truth of their own but those who don’t know who they even are will try to tell you who you are. Will you listen and believe such a person? Will you allow a person who hasn’t the faintest idea of who they are tell you who you are? I certainly hope you know you are far more intelligent than that.

Don’t let their limitations become your limitations because they will without a doubt try to impose their worthless opinions on you. Don’t be fooled by their act that their opinions are valued even by themselves, that they feel their opinions matter. They don’t. If they truly valued their own opinions as much as they like to make it seem they wouldn’t want to desperately give their opinions away to anyone who will accept them for FREE. What value iz in that? They are full of shit, don’t let them fill you with that same shit they are full of because many will try. Are you going to take their opinions? Don’t even even react to an opinion and they will be forced to deal with their own dis-ease.

Are you a millionaire? A billionaire? A trillionaire? How do you feel? Because it isn’t how much you have in the bank or your assets that defines your worth and wealth. Your wealth iz your health which includes your mentality. Wealth & poverty are mindsets.

What you believe iz what you become. Your well being hangs on as much as you are willing to allow yourself to feel of it. How well iz your being? I know my being iz whole & complete. It doesn’t matter how others see me or you, they are limited to seeing only the past. They believe only what they can see. I see what I believe. What or who you are right this very moment iz a product of your past thoughts. Whatever you are thinking about yourself right now iz who you will become. No one else but you and your inner being can see your thoughts.

I don’t know about you but I Am an infinite heir, an heir of infinity, & there iz not a single human on this green planet that can tell me any different. I KNOW who I AM, we don’t accept opinions over here.

May your imagination take you to all the places of your heart’s content. It can, it does and it will.

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE’s Series – ★★The Infinite YOUniverse of Fun & Imagination Game

1st of 2 threads in series Let’s play-Days of Gratitude, the Vibrational Game!

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

Your writing is so affirming in terms of respecting and honoring ones individuality. It is wonderfully freeing to be magnificently “Me”.

Awesome/refreshing thread! I totally agree with Nancee’s comment, and looking forward to sharing more here with everyone.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaEqepB6hBrbWhBbkMAImuTSUr6kwQLyM6h_IPnCA7FlKiz6DX7g

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Nancee1953’s post:

Nancee, you picked the perfect words, you most certainly are magnificently you. I know that all people have something very unique to offer the world and that’s what makes our uniqueness so wonderful, and yet on the other hand, I also know that we are one and that too iz very special. Our oneness can even be seen manifested in our physical abundance, the outer most expression of who we are.

In response to SelfCare/AppreciationView˚‘s post:

I’m glad you felt that way about it and I really do appreciate your wonderful encouraging words. My good friend, you really do inspire a fire within me.

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

I have learned on this wonderful journey to act as a conduit of the love and appreciation.. It seems to foster harmony, peace, respect and acceptance. A distinct frequency that positively impacts my relationships with others as well as my over all perspective on life, which is one of inclusion and unity for I believe we are all one.

Enjoying the energy and inspiration I'm receiving... from the sharing & caring around here/feeling appreciative (:
  • Nancee, this is so beautiful... My heart felt like it was 'claiming your beautiful words' right along with your flowing-expression. Thank you!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Hi iZ,  you are another one that continues to repeatedly inspire me!!  Have to tell you there was so much good I was appreciating in your thread...

• I feel inspired by it all.
  • I also love your question (sounds like the making of another excellent-thread): ->How well iz your being?  Love that!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3W7bUCJp3v29awokPwH79ObnDajqoPIm4qjQDVsMZPsQuUKHdwQ

iZ somewhere in this thread I loved where you said  The perceptions of any other person are not your reality even if you believe them you still don’t have their unique perception, you have your own. I have my own perception and therefore my own reality so do you

I love this, iZ

Image result for semi-retirement law of attraction  pics just the beginning

prkrD275uATMJLaqVqwntKhwITJKvMtgUf_F5Z7H5ObGuHw4qqE_JMNArw1RlAp1h6w=w412-h220-rwLaura-Houssain-Inspirational-Quote.jpg11e14a29a755bbb711661f67429b3951--deep-thoughts-positive-thoughts.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Nancee, from every post I've come across in this forum, I can see that love in the words flowing out of you. I can feel the vibration of love and appreciation in them as I read them, the feeling iz unmistakable. I love that words have that power that their frequency can be received so deeply within that the divine seems to be saying, "These are true." And then you just know without needing the logic of the brain, to confirm it, the spirit knows and it never lies, I don't need to second guess it, I trust my Higher Self more than I trust my mind so when it says, "This iz true" then I know it iz and accept it with open appreciation. This iz an amazing community. I'm so happy to have "stumbled" across it which I'm beginning to think I was actually lead to it as I had a strong desire to experience what I have been experiencing since having come across bmindful. It seems I've finally found my vibe tribe, at least some of them, right here.

SelfCare, that seems to be a mutual exchange between you and I that I see others share with you as well. You are quite the inspirational person yourself. I know have already said it but it doesn't take any of it away by mentioning it again in that I have come to value my new friendship with you. I have friends that are positive in my life but I have to be honest I have wished they were a bit more authentic like you and in what I have seen from others in the forums here so far. They haven't yet become deliberate in their creating and I didn't have the model that I needed to help them through my own imagination of what I would like for them to become. What I would like to become more of and I've found some great models here to finally make that possible, you especially being one of them. I am thrilled! I am ecstatic! I am so happy and thankful to have met you all that I have met here so far. It has my vibration shooting through the roof just typing this. Just by being who you all are has manifested a major desire of mine and that only means much more iz to unfold. How could I not be thrilled and ecstatic by it all? I'm now realizing that I have taken my first step into paradise. 

I LOVE when I see my desires revealed then become imaginable acts followed by affirmations that then unfold into physical manifestations!! The bmindful community has become that for me in more ways than one, yet ultimately it iz all ONE. 

I haven't shared a video in a while and this one touches on something related to so many different threads I didn't have a clue where I should share it. This thread seems like an appropriate place. I stumbled across it because I am curious about the Mandella Affect and this showed up on my "recommendations" list on youtube. I think there is something true here. Eckhart Tolle talks at times about, can't remember exactly what terms he uses, but, he talks about humanity waking up. I think this stuff relates to Jung as well. I found it inspirational 'cause I seem to be feeling a bit of this going on in the world and I don't think it is just my imagination. It feels to me like God, or whatever you want to call God, is stepping forward a little right now and we can, if we look, see things happening that are just a bit beyond the "typical" unusual events. Waking Up - Question for your guru I believe I will be listening to more of what Alan Watts has to say. I'd never heard him before, but, not only do I want to hear more of his thoughts, I love listening to his voice.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm's post:

Thanks for sharing that video. I love listening to Alan Watts speak too. I am so grateful we have recordings so that we can listen to them speak over and over again. 

When I had first came across the Mandela Effect theory I didn't like it. They made it seem as if we were all being victimized, tricked, not knowing that our reality, the past of it at least, was being changed against our will. I'm not a victim, never have been nor ever will be. I've given that mentality up as it's an illusion. I am here, and I live, how could I be a victim? 

Now however, I do like where people are taking this. Mandela Effect isn't so much being used to drum up fear and only being talked about in conspiracy theory circles but by people who really ponder life and what we often like to call reality. 

I am very much into parallel realities. It's something I think about daily. I read about it, I watch videos about it, I discuss it with others and most of all I get to test it daily. I don't think we live in a linear timeline. I think what we imagine becomes reality and it has already been created and we are simply selecting what it iz we want to experience. I don't think we're creating our realities as much as we are selecting our realities, co-creating would suffice. All the potentialities, are infinity itself, and we are moving through billions of them every second. But even these are made up of our imagination. It appears we are dreaming and playing every role. There iz only one of us and one day we will awaken and realize we were dreaming a very beautiful and amazing dream. 

Alan Watts and Neville Goddard are two people that come to mind who spoke a lot about these things. Bentihno Massaro, a much younger man, has given me some great points to ponder about what those two have long ago spoke of even before he was ever born but all 3 of them talk in great detail about parallel realities and how this iz all a dream and that there iz only one dreamer who plays all the roles within the dream. The more I dive into this the more I see evidence for it but no matter whatever I have decided to pursue in my life I always seemed to find evidence to support it until I looked for evidence to discredit it and no matter which I look for I have always found it. This all points back to the imagination, the dream, as the source. Whatever we dream iz possible for us to experience we indeed experience, if we have anything that stands in the way of experiencing our dreams then it we find blocks to make it impossible until someone else does it that didn't think it impossible. 

I also like the idea of switching between realities, it makes sense to me. Another thing I have noticed is that I don't feel much anxiety about the world, at least not like I used to. I still have fears, but, I feel like more of an observer of life these days and I have a strange mix of what seems like simultaneous detachment/caring. Seems like those things couldn't co-exist, but, in a way they seem to. Let me try to give a list of examples of things that have my attention and I care about, but, am not fearful of (all except I, which I'll add at the end with some more explanation). Some of these will make me sound crazy to some people, but, I don't think I am. Lot of it is what is often labelled as "conspiracy theory" and the label is often used to imply crazy, when all through history conspiracies have existed and are provable, but, anywho...

I am paying attention to UFO stuff 'cause I think that that stuff is real. I'm not afraid of it, though. What is to be afraid of? There are many different plausible things that could explain them. None of them are scary to me. Even if they were somehow 'evil', what could we do about it? Anyone who could travel through time or across the vastness of space wouldn't have much problem doing us harm if they wanted to.  

I am paying attention to new"ish" ideas on the history of man. I think there was probably an advanced civilization that existed on earth well before what is "accepted" as the timeline of humanity. This idea seems to threaten some people.

I could be "afraid" of the coming collapse of the US dollar. It would be a very rational thing to "fear", but, I don't.

I am a little worried about the New World Order folks, but, I'm not really afraid.

I could probably list some more, but, let me just address one that really does bother me and that is the whole "pizzagate" thing. Many say that it is a fake story and seem to be trying VERY hard, TOO hard in my opinion, to convince people it is fake. There are lots of reasons to suspect that that stuff is true, but, I won't go into them here. All I'll say is that it is VERY disturbing stuff and I don't think any rational person could read the Podesta e-mails and come to any other concolusion than that there is something VERY, VERY, VERY wrong here and it needs to be addressed. Not so much that I am "afraid" of it, but, it bothers me to the point that I actually got out of bed one night, got on my knees and prayed about it. The more the mainstream media ignores, and I mean absolutely ignores the story, the more I think there is something here. They are ignoring it soo much that it is, to me, an obvious cover-up. The folks who are out there attacking people who want more info further convinces me that something is going on. Let me throw in a quote for you guys...

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
Ghandi

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm's post:

I also like the idea of switching between realities, it makes sense to me. Another thing I have noticed is that I don't feel much anxiety about the world, at least not like I used to. I still have fears, but, I feel like more of an observer of life these days and I have a strange mix of what seems like simultaneous detachment/caring.

Me too on all accounts! On example often given iz one of a film strip. Stills that run the projector at 24 frames per second give the illusion of linear movement. I do a lot of video editing so this resonates with me and makes a lot of sense. Also having spent a lot of time working in clubs I've been around a lot strobe lights which create the same illusion. It's fascinating to think that all that the past, present, and future are occurring simultaneously and we are traveling through these timelines by the billions per second and can select any experience we desire. There are also other infinite versions of us that are playing out all the infinite possibilities. Well that's just one theory but it's the one that makes the most sense to me.

I don't feel any anxiety about the world anymore. I used to think the world needed to be saved that it was doomed but that was before becoming aware that there are infinite potentialities and all of them must play out. It's the Source, or God, or whatever you choose to call that iz exploring itself through us. This iz why judgment doesn't make any sense and why it causes so much chaos. There won't be any judgment day as some religions like to teach. We are God, unique expressions of God, all things are just different perspectives of viewing and exploring itself. All that we think iz real iz just an illusion used to explore itself. I like Neville Goddard's, Michio Kaku's, and Bentinho Massaro's explanations of parallel realities. This doesn't mean I'm not open to considering other views of parallel realities, matter of fact, I enjoy giving them consideration and even if they don't fully resonate with me I'm not so quick to define it as true or false as it may continue to unfold for me later. It's all very possible, it's infinite potentiality. 

I also like the term "parallel reality" opposed to "parallel universe." Universe implies one that encompasses all else so universes, in plural doesn't sit well with me. Multiverse iz another term that doesn't gel well for me. Multidimensional works better for me. 

UFO's absolutely exist. UFO simply means Unidentified Flying Objects. I've seen lots of flying objects that I couldn't identify and they weren't planes. Some were very small, a friend of mine lives by an Air Force Base nearest to me and I've watched him film on the hill that's basically in his backyard and then take the video camera inside and play it inside in slow motion on his editing software not doing anything else to it and we saw 100s of very small flying discs flying extremely fast. Within one to frames they were in and out of the camera view. Then there was one metallic orb looking object following closely behind a military jet that was way up in the sky then darted off at one point disappearing from sight. We didn't see any of those things with our eyes. 

I think it's kind of foolish with all the life forms we know of living on this one planet alone and not think there's not an abundance of life in other parts of the universe. Am I afraid of them? Not at all. They are what we are in the sense that all that iz iz actually alive only in the imagination of the Creator. All of it's the Creator. The rocks, the dirt, the sun, the elements, the life forms, dark matter, you name it, it's all the Creator living within it and all of it living within the Creator. What shall I fear? 

Now I used to be very much into conspiracy theories and conspiracy facts. Not anymore. Why? Because I know now that whatever you focus your attention, whatever you could ever imagine, whatever you seek, you will find it. It doesn't matter what it iz. What you put your attention on it will manifest, you will find evidence for it. Even Quantum Physics has discovered this iz true. Whatever the observer believes iz what they will see. They also believe the universe iz a hologram and it appears to be true, a very elaborate intelligently created hologram that many scientists are now believers of spirituality and are mixing science with spirituality.

Like Neville Goddard often said, there iz no fiction. Whatever you can imagine for yourself in your mind's eye which iz the imagination, whatever you can conceive, you can experience it as long as you don't have limiting beliefs to contradict them. So to be perfectly honest, I don' t want to experience most of those conspiracy theories or facts. Whatever you can imagine you can turn it into a fact. I know this true from my own personal experience. I can't make anyone else believe because we must experience it first for ourselves before we can believe and I'm not the only one, by far, who has experienced this. I would much rather pay my attention toward creating a world that benefits all and makes all victorious, no one iz a victim unless they want to believe they are. Not that there's anything wrong with that if that's what they want to experience for some reason. It's not up to me to judge them for what they want to experience. They have their reasons. I have my reasons to not want to create such an experience for myself. 

As for the dollar collapsing, it's not going to happen in my experience. If you want to experience that then you will absolutely experience that for yourself but we won't all experience that. Let me point out that what fiat currency has done. It's opened a portal of abundance, money as we know it now will become useless at some point. The world iz changing, the system that we know now iz transforming. Work as we know it will not be the same. Are you familiar with the Venus Project? That's just one example that the world iz transforming, new ideas have come into the collective consciousness. Some will go on to experience a world much like what the Venus Project iz exploring. Some will go on to parallel realities that will experience a doomsday war to end all human life on the planet. That will not all happen in all parallel realities. It's up to you to decide what you want to co-create for yourself and experience. 

You can even recreate your past by using parallel realities. 

Here's a playlist I have on my channel that discusses parallel realities and shifting through them and this iz only a very small amount of the videos that are available on YouTube that discuss the subject it in great detail. I would love to hear some of your thoughts on them or whatever else you have been pondering or experiencing regarding parallel realities. 

FOOPO stands for fear of other people's opinions.

Humans crave approval and acceptance. It's natural. But when that craving is exaggerated, it can lead to indecision.
Michael Ceely

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8Dd_QAtRhU-Q_ZSqxrRgLShyW-oYPvBI6NKxhP0J6p6Zw5OVW

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content