login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Wonderful Workshop Coming Soon

We discussed as a community having Speakers (interesting persons visiting our community and do regular articles/workshops)…

Ask & you shall receive(:

And its free for Bmindful members to participate.

Our first began last year with Laura Kohn.(alias is The Magician)

It was titled: Alchemy for Personal Transformation

Her brand new workshop created for us will soon be underway(:
Thank You Magician(:

Workshops

Laura shares:

Learn how to side step limiting beliefs and create what you want in the moment by being “Effect Driven”. This workshop will explore the reasons why pursuing goals isn’t the sole path to happiness, and how you can move beyond lack and limitation in order to experience reality differently by opening up your ability to be flexible in your thinking. You’ll learn how your system of beliefs can both limit and empower you and how to operate from the present moment without letting past baggage and negative lessons rule the day. You’ll become more flexible, creative, and resourceful by making a few minor shifts in your thought process by being able to recognize the filters of beliefs that limit your happiness and define your current reality. Become the author of your story and write the best narrative possible for your life by becoming a conscious creator of your reality.

In week one we will explore why nothing is true, right, or correct and how you can use this simple idea to see and experience greater options for happiness in your life. We’ll explore how dogma and rigid paradigms trap people and limit their creativity and ability to create what they desire. We’ll also give you some tools to see where you might have limiting belief systems controlling your reality unconsciously and how to break free of them in any given moment. Through story lines, metaphor, and exercises we’ll explore a different way to pursue happiness that puts you in more conscious control of the creation of your reality.

You Sparkle Bmindful

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

I introduce to you The Magician;Laura Kohn

While my credentials label me as a Licensed Mental Health Counselor and Board Certified Hypnotherapist, I think of myself more as a magician. I help others to see, connect with, and create magic in their lives. I want to help people return to the place where they can live in wonderment, where they know how to play, and where instead of aspiring to live in the “know” they aspire to live in the mystery of life and the universe. My psychological bent if you will, is Jungian but nontraditional. I help people explore the relevance of ancient wisdom traditions, indigenous teachings, and the esoteric philosophies and how they can apply this information to their lives today to make miracles happen. Do you remember when you were able to play with wild abandon and entertain yourself for hours on end just by using your imagination and creativity? That my friends is the trip I intend to take you on. Along the way I hope to impart some interesting and useful information but most of all I want us to have FUN! I don’t purport to peddle truth, I’m here to give you ways to think about things. Join our group of explorers of consciousness and learn to reclaim the wonderment and innocence at the core of your being once again. The Magician has come to town and has many wonders to show the most discriminating of seekers!

Laura Kohn is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor and Board Certified Hypnotherapist in private practice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. She does in person counseling, hypnotherapy, and group workshops around the country. She works with clients in person, over Skype, and by phone. She is also CEO of The Ascendant Empowerment Foundation which seeks to change the paradigm from scarcity and competition, to collaboration and abundance by showing its students the just and proper exercise of power through in person trainings and experiential workshops. You can check out her Facebook pages at “Laura Kohn Group” or “The Ascendant Empowerment Foundation” or visit her website at .LauraKohnGroup.com and www.aefoundation.com for info on upcoming workshops or trainings.

Personally, I am really looking forward to this wonderful info

I’m believing this will

interest our community very much too(:

If you have any questions regarding workshops, please ask away(: If you are interested in participating when posted, would love to hear of your interest.
thanks kindly,
AlwaysWonderfulPossibilities (aka selfcare)

I very much benefited from Ms. Kohn’s first workshop and look forward to this new workshop. I am most interested in participating when this workshop begins. Do we have any idea when that might be? I do hope my work schedule will permit me to participate during the actual time of the events, but hope to be able to participate as I did before or after the actual event time.

I encourage all Bmindful visitors and members to join this discussion. Laura is truly a Magician.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

I’m very excited about this workshop and anticipate the expansion it will have upon my reality.

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

The Magician and her magic are anticipated by this Priestess Within to be one of many wonders!Look forward to the workshop.

Heart Filled with Gratitude, for this journey of my life. I open my whole and holy Self to receive the blessings of Source.

Fantastic news :-) Looking forward to what The Magician will be putting together!

I am very interested in this!! I am looking forward to joining in her discussion!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I am filled with a anticipation. A welcome addition to this wonderful place where we can all come together and share.

looking forwards to this

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content