login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Take a Look★★Bmindful Update

Hello Bmindful Community-Friends
Links

• to Bmindful Feedback Page
  • Bunique created a brand new Bmindful feedback thread. Current feedback area had been receiving too much spam. Great thread to share. Hope all take a moment to stop by(:
  • ~
  •  

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Hey everyone, I hope you like the changes i’ve made so far? Please feel free to give me feedback good or bad. I’m open to ideas and suggestions with what I can do to make the site better.

My initial goal at the moment is to simplify and modernise the site. I’ve not known how to proceed with the site for a long time, the problem being that large portions of the code need rewriting to bring it back up to modern day standards. My plan was to initially start a new version of bmindful and slowly port everything across but i’ve realised that approach would take a huge amount of time and wouldn’t show any improvements in the meantime.

Instead i’m going to go for a different approach. I’m going to modernise the current build of bmindful until I can bring it much closer to what a modern day codebase looks like. At that point i’ll begin the process of porting over the site to a new platform.

This means everyone will get to see changes to the site much more quickly, however most of the changes will be cosmetic and large new features won’t be implemented until the site has been fully moved over to a new platform where development is easier and more stable.

Again please let me know if you have any feedback as I would love to include you all in the process as much as possible. If there are features on other sites you enjoy, or things about this site that annoy you or could be done better do let me or AlwaysWonderfulPossibilities know :-)

Thank you all for being such an awesome community!

I love where this site iz going! It looks great and just keeps getting better.

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content