login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Valentines Day-Month AppreciationThread

I noticed by recently writing about someone I appreciated, the feeling and focus for this individual was filled with even more appreciation & more love… It seems sometimes we get satisfied with how we feel, lets feel more good things for ourselves & others!
Lets get appreciation-filled(:

• ~
    Write anything about anyone at all that expresses appreciation. And you don’t have to name them, or say their relationship to you if you don’t want. Just appreciate …Just love!tenor.gif

thumb_If_you_have_the_power_to_make_someone_happy__do_it__The_world_needs_more_of_that.png

I Am living a Divine plan

Site

absolutely loving the beautiful posts of others! Thank you EVERYONE!
absolutely love the informative, joyous, fun PM’s I get from members. Thank you!!

absolutely enjoying the incremental changes made to design & functionality of the site! Thank you Bunique.

Home
absolutely love the little things my hubby does for me, including always cleaning the messy looking blender out for me…. after I create a protein drink just for me or either of us. Thank you Hubby.

Love to Love
feeling appreciation for love(:

Much love to our ENTIRE BMINDFUL Community!!!!

(this day & everyday)

joyful blessings, selfcare

Whomever I am interacting with I am focused on loving them often without them realizing what iz going on in my imagination for them. This iz something I’ve only been doing within the last 8 months now. When I first started doing it I would tell them how I would be using my thoughts and visualizing them in a way that would bring them happiness and a greater sense of well being. To my surprise most of them were not very receptive to this. Despite their complaints I was offering to give them positive energy and they didn’t want it or didn’t believe we can actually give one another energy and it has been recorded by scientists. When I would try to show them the data with a video that shows it’s true they were adamant about not wanting to see it and became very dismissive so I stopped telling most people what I imagine for them. They simply are not ready for that and I don’t want to rob them even of their limitations so using my imagination for them without their knowing has had very powerful effects on the people around me. Not only has my perception of them changed but they are more receptive coming to me and asking questions about what I once used to want to share with them but they didn’t want to hear about it, see anything on it, read any articles, see any data sources regarding any of it, nor wanted to even talk about it. I didn’t want to force them to shift their conscious awareness, I just wanted to give them something new and wonderful that would open up their mind, and possibly have a magical transformation on their lives. Now I do it without them even knowing I’m doing it and since then I have come across more material, much older material, on how to use my imagination to benefit others.

So whether I’m talking to someone face to face, on the phone with them, text messaging, sending private messages back and forth, or sending emails or responding to them, I am visualizing myself sending energy to them especially in regards to anything they may say that I can see they could use more of. For example if they express a lack, a limitation, a complaint, a worry, a problem, a hope, a wish, a praise, thankfulness, gratitude, or something of appreciation about anything then I will take a few breaths to focus intently on the now and relax my mind then I will imagine them sharing some happy news with me in regards to something specific. I keep imagining it over and over until it feels real and then I let it go. I am getting so good at this I actually will feel a pulse leave my body with force at times and that iz when I have completed what I intended to do. I know without a doubt it will happen when I feel that, it’s almost like an involuntary jerk of the body like what I often experience when falling to sleep. If you ever experience that falling motion while drifting off to sleep then it jerks you with such force you awaken momentarily but quickly fall back to sleep with more ease. It’s almost alarming because you really feel like you are free falling as if nothing iz below you at all but you are so relax once you awaken for that quick moment and realize you really aren’t falling at all and feel a great sense of reassurance that all iz truly well and shall be well because you are going to sleep, safe and sound.

This habit I now have has brought me closer to many people even those whom I just met, it’s as if I have always known them and they are not all that new to me though I don’t know much about them yet. It’s ok because I don’t fear people at all. I can feel people’s vibes and when it feels like one of repulsion I know to put distance between us but without passing judgment on them whatsoever. In fact, I have just recently started even imagining that next time I cross paths with them that I feel the pull of good magnetized energy between us. Now when I imagine anything I live as if it has already been a fulfilled manifestation. Now this iz tricky to do with those I just had a sense of being repelled by them because I must live as if there iz no repulsion between us but a strong magnetism. So either I will make a note in my reminder app on my phone to do it later or I will have enough space or people around to busy myself and keep my interaction to them at a complete minimum. This habit has made it a bit trickier for me to express gratitude of certain people when I am not physically present with because then I feel like I have to name everyone as if I’m leaving people out. I’m fairly certain this iz my egoic mind trying to weasel it’s way in to make me feel guilty and assume a position of identity to recreate the false self and do what it always tends to do which iz attack it’s host out of fear for it’s own mortality. So I am working on this. If someone comes to mind coupled with an experience I had with them that day or the day prior I can add them to my list without feeling like I’m leaving others out that are just as worthy for me to express my appreciation for them and not get into overthinking it and I can move on to the next thought I am grateful about.

It’s so amazing how the threads that I see and the messages I receive on here have such a deep impact not just here but in many facets of my life. It’s surreal. I don’t think experience this anywhere else quite like I do on bmindful and I tend to visit a lot of sites when I’m online.

I know this post wasn’t exactly on point with what you had intended it for and I apologize if I went off topic a bit and certainly have no intentions of hijacking it but this iz what came to me upon reading the posts. With that said let me say that though I don’t any of you on here physically, at least I don’t think I do, I love what transpires between me and you that I have had the pleasure of interacting with thus far. I am imagining a deeper connection with you all as we speak and I don’t feel at that I shouldn’t be sharing that with you. In fact, I feel that if I can share that information with people in whatever setting it’s here that I can.

I am also imagining the community growing with many more like-minded positive and loving people that will come together and do amazing things for themselves and all those around them all around this wonderful planet. Bmindful has tremendous potential to do absolutely amazing things and it has my mind running with some ideas right as I am typing this. Like possibly doing live group imagination exercises where we can join together and all focus on specific things that would benefit the group and all those we come into daily contact with or where we see a need in the world that could really use some positive change to bring them peace, love, joy, healing, etc. I love this site for what it iz now. I love the potential that this site has. I love the community that already exists with this site now and I love that this site will draw many more amazing people to us all. I love that this site will bring people together physically within their own communities where they live, work, and play. I can see it happening in my mind very vividly and now I am entering those scenes within my mind as if it iz all been fulfilled already!

I think that’s a worthy imagination to realize so with that in mind, it iz done!

Much love and power to bmindful and all the bmindful community members!

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

In response to Nancee1953’s post:

thanks for spreading the love(:

In response to iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE’s post:

You have to look hard to see the word awesome in this pic of super indiv in a cape…though it isn’t necessary to look too hard at your beautiful post and see awesome written all over it! Thanks iZ!

joy to us all!

Happy Valentines Day!
much, love

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content