login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Positively Rockin' Reminders!

Create Your Own-Positively Rockin' Reminders6a00e553a7b4ae88340162ff99ac52970d-600wi

Ever do something that makes a difference in your personal life that you simply don’t want to forget?

I do!!

Simply post it … this reminder and comment (now or later) how it simply rocks-for you(:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhkVKkDJXGfhqi7-1KBIFHmKvdeHpzVkpJiTZILTMygnjqbL8KmA

Lets keep what rocks rockin’

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

May not be much to some though, my daily protein shakes rock!!!
If I ever forget…someone give a shout & remind me(: They are more than delicious… they simply ‘do it’ for me!(:

c22a3538efbf37230ca18a78c64fde06.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

WRITING!!!(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

affirmations

motivational/educational: audios & mind movies

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• love my power naps
  • love a good nights sleep
  • sleeping is wonderful!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“back to basics” approach

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

make it fun

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

each day when I am waking I turn my life over to the awesome Creator, I call God.

I then allow myself to partner w/this Source by allowing the Good to bubble up, and envelop me in an awesome day… an awesome life. And then the flow is flow, and the beginnings of ‘getting to that place’ are simply beautifully history(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

stay in touch with my inner spirit

I  maintain balance between my personal sacred growing  truths and those which belong to others.

At least once a day, I take time to review my  personal truths and enjoy understanding this practice...is a wonderful priority.

My mental, emotional, spiritual and physical pieces intertwine with a desired flow.

I easily expel that which does  not..... create good experiences & bring great benefit.

With ease I allow... and  voice my inner truths.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

stay in touch with the changing big picture perspective, even if it is just regarding my feelings about areas viewed as important/why for me

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I love how I keep my blood sugar balanced!

I am in line with my values.

While I do the footwork of creating my life, I believe in my efforts as good…and moving me well…where I intend.

While I do some awesome selfcare act, I take it in as though it is the piece that works for things I value.

The more positive information I have about what I’m doing… I can reinforce my actions so well.
The effects are so much greater for me this way,

The body believes what the mind conceives…

I am also very aware that my life is more than thought, no matter how powerful they become… with how I feel with them, and how much energy/change can be produced with them…when creating them. My actionable life style is valuable.

Action Feeling Belief -all valuable!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I’m a funny person (I enjoy me) (:

I even can get in the flow state from creating my to-do list for the things I will be actioning.

So its all good(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I create my own happiness.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I love being in the flow

I love how I NEVER get bored…

I love how I create the day

I love how even work of all kinds serves me well. It isn’t work when I keep my heart in it(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I love lovely pics, here's one I enjoyed(:

f7b8a773825943756173e44e679821e6.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

bird-quote.jpg6a00d83451929069e201b7c7879d7e970b-piimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTE2M2eGKXdqWPr5yNJ-din_Id-vEBWfURVb-7MK58xEk_YQ42KIw6a00d83451812e69e20167661a6b0e970b-450wi

Be-Positive-quotes-31056409-320-320.jpg3b87fcc9903d480302d529a573cba1d9.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

FROM LAWHIMSEY.com:

It’s beyond important to remember that your subconscious is always listening and absorbing what you’re saying and thinking. By actively choosing to think positively about yourself, you will be feeding yourself with confidence and useful, joy giving affirmations. Stop this constant derisive, dismissive, gloomy narrative and replace it with one that is uplifting, joyous and celebratory. You are worth it. I know I say it a lot, but I mean it and want everyone to feel this way ~ You are worth it!

Namaste ~ Ella

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

WordsofWisdom27.JPG

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content