login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

- -★★-The Expanding Consciousness of Animals/YoUniversal-Paradise of Abundance

Did you know that rats laugh when tickled and playing chasing games?

Seems there’s a whole lot more we “humans” need to learn about our animal brothers and sisters. This iz pretty fascinating to me. What do you think about it?

See What Happens When You Tickle a Rat | National Geographic

This one has more footage of the rats playing and being tickled.

Rats Laugh When You Tickle Them

A Tedx talk with Jaak Panksepp, the researcher who discovered that rats indeed are ticklish and laugh when they are in a pleasurable mood.

The science of emotions: Jaak Panksepp at TEDxRainier

Here’s some other videos of animals that laugh too.

Meerkat laughs when it gets tickled

Penguin laughs when tickled…. Cute and funny!

A Must See – Orangutan Loves Magic Trick ! HD

Can a Gorilla Laugh?

Baby gorilla laughing

My roommates Pug doesn’t so much laugh when his belly iz tickled but he noticeably squirms and snorts with joy like a little child trying to get away from the tickling fingers. When he gets into the trash or something he knows he isn’t supposed to do but can’t seem to deny himself his desire of what he wants to do he gets a time out. I’ve trained him to sit in facing the corner for a time out and he doesn’t move until I tell him he can. Meanwhile he twists his head around to give me his sad puppy dog eyes as if he’s trying to show his remorse or at least that he’s not happy with the time out iz awaiting my approval for him to move about again which he then becomes he happy animated self again and comes directly over to me as if to show me his gratitude or that he’s sorry and iz happy I’m not showing my disapproval to him anymore. Even if I leave the room or go outside he doesn’t move, he obediently stays in the corner aware that I am not in the room with him anymore. From the first time having ever put him in the corner only once did he ever try to just walk away which I told him to get back in the corner and he went back to the corner with his head down sat down facing the walls and let out a squeal like sigh which made everyone laugh as it was obvious he was pouting.

There’s definitely much more to animals consciousness than we have yet to realize. I’ve had some rather amazing pets from dogs, cats, birds, fish, and reptiles that exhibited emotions many have tried to dismiss as my confusing their instinct with my own emotions. It’s very clear to me that’s absolutely emotions I’ve seen them express in many different ways and can often get them to repeat the same emotional expressions.

When I build a close loving bond with animals whether they’re domesticated or wild (yes, I’ve even had wild and free animals as pets too when I lived in Angeles National Forest and while up north in Tracy, California) I have often noticed the telltale signs of emotions that animals respond with just like humans do. I know many pet owners who do seem to be misreading their pets and projecting their own emotions onto the animal as if they can talk for them. I’m not saying that no one can read their pets so well they can almost talk for them but I’m just saying some are only projecting their own emotions onto the animal. You can hear it at the zoo all the time while the spectators are observing the animals they will say, “Oh look, the gorilla likes you.” They don’t know that gorilla to know that’s what they gorilla really likes a person just because they are interacting and observing the human. Then again they could be right and the gorilla may be feeling an emotion of liking the human they are interacting with but it’s still a guess at best and an emotional projection. I am very aware of emotional projecting so I pull it into my awareness if I need to ask myself if that’s what iz occurring and my inner being will let me know, if it dissolves it’s true, if it remains it’s false. Sometimes I will get an immediate deeper signal that iz far too obvious to question it.

There are many other videos on YouTube that show animals are also growing in consciousness…I’ll post some of those later. For now I just wanted to share these and maybe hear your thoughts on all of this and maybe some of you can share some videos that show Infinite Universal Intelligence iz expanding in animals as well, not just in humans.

Any bonding videos are welcomed too. Seeing other animals that don’t normally bond in the wild but are being captured on film of doing the “abnormal” or animals asking humans for help with their creations that have caused the animal discomfort are great videos too. I’ve seen sharks, dolphins, and whales on videos coming up to divers who have fishing line, hooks, or ropes embedded in them and causing them a great deal obvious discomfort and slowing killing them with the animals swimming up to them as if to ask for their help. There are actually quite a few of those as well. Animals having been returned to the wild and recognizing their past care givers and hugging them are pretty amazing. There are a few lions, tigers, and even an owl that all do this upon seeing their former care givers and immediately rush up to them and noticeably hug them.

more Bmindful Animal threads in process:

Amazing Animals

pics of animals and pets chillin

Nature-Animals

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

Image result for shift + eckhart tolle

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

Many are understandably concerned with the threat of extinction of those beings we share this planet with. Extinction for one species effects all species. Some are so extremely concerned they shift all the blame onto humans and begin to project hatred but one can't project hatred without hating themselves first which iz unfortunate but even this serves as a wonderful purpose for the expansion of our consciousness for all on this planet. 

The following iz an article and video clip of an upcoming documentary about a man named Valentin Gruener who iz a conservationist and the co-founder of the Modisa Wildlife Project in Kalahari, Botswana. 

They Confront This Crouching Lion On A Path. Watch What Happens When It Realizes Who They Are.

They Confront This Crouching Lion On A Path. Watch What Happens When It Realizes Who They Are

It's stories like this that conjure up one of the most thrilling biblical stories I heard as a child when I went to Sunday School with my aunt at her Church. They told us about the deluge and how Noah built an ark to save many of the animals to repopulate the planet. The teacher also shared another scripture from Isaiah 11:6 that reads "The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.

I've always been a lover of animals but unlike some who proclaim to be avid animal lovers I don't hate humans for hunting or farming and slaughtering animals for consumption. I am not a hunter but nor do I judge those who are hunters for food or sport. I'm not one of those people who could only hunt for trophies or the experience of hunting a big game animal but I can understand why some do love to hunt. To each their own iz what I often say about the things that I don't have any desire of experiencing.

Humans have been hunting for many thousands of years and if our ancestors had not become hunters humans would have gone extinct long ago not because of a lack of food but they were being hunted as a food source themselves mostly by Saber-tooth Tigers. Saber-tooth Tigers found humans to be easy prey until humans became like their feared "enemy" and began hunting the Saber-tooth Tiger into extinction. They learned to hunt from the animals that were hunting them.

Not only did that help humanity to become the most dominate species on the planet but it also came with a great deal of neurosis that persists in humanity to this day. With great power comes great responsibility and humans are still awakening to the fact that they must look out for all the other species on this planet not so much to save the planet but that love may prevail. Humans are finding their balance within all that iz. Humans are not only going to save other species by loving them enough to care and keep them safe from going extinct and it iz love that will keep humans from destroying themselves and the earth. A big part of that iz dying to our ego and redeeming it but moving our consciousness from the mind to the heart. We are transforming and so iz the entire planet.

As a young child I took those biblical stories literally. The sound of it all was so exquisite to think of a scene of the wolf laying with the lamb or a lion laying with the "fatling" all at peace. This iz something that I wanted to experience for myself even if the stories weren't meant to be taken literally and of course there will be those who can argue it either way but I'm not looking for a debate nor do I want to discuss whether it's supposed to be interpreted in a literal or spiritual sense. I just wanted to share my experience and the incredible thing I see unfolding before my very eyes. The whole planet iz shifting to a higher level of consciousness not just humans alone. 

That scripture, for me, seems to be really unfolding and it's exciting for me. Being one that iz attracted to all kinds of animals and animals of all sorts being attracted to me since the earliest of my memories I've always had this mutual loving fascination with animals and they with me. I have always been drawn to them and I've experienced some pretty amazing things with domesticated animals and even wild animals including a skunk and several raccoon. You'd think they were domesticated by how we interacted together. There were a few people who really didn't believe me that were 100% wild because of the bond they seen that I had with them. I'll share those stories another day. 

I see things as already being balanced on this planet and that balance iz merely being perfected. And I simply LOVE what I am seeing unfold.

Image may contain: 1 person, text and closeup

BTW, very good thread.

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

26fc7b125a25e79afeb8703103cd97e0.jpg

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response to iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE's post: This is a beautiful thread!

I am a huge animal lover! I feel complete JOY when I enjoy these animal videos!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Animals are very, very important for mankind... 

I think it is our JOB to make sure that their natural habitats are preserved, and we should protect them from the ravages and the greed of corporate wall street who wish to exploit and profit from our natural resources.

That said, we should protect them and their habitats, and we should end all zoos.  All of these beloved animals deserve their precious freedom!!  They deserve healthy, thriving natural environments, where they can re-produce and live to a healthy age!

I love animals, and I love how our society loves them!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

177858-Dancing-Pandas.gif980x.jpg

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

"When I look into the eyes of an animal I do not see an animal. I see a living being. I see a friend. I feel a soul"

A D Williams

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content