login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

- -★★Gratitude -Fundamental Part of Life|4th Edition-Soul Food Series

The benefits of incorporating “Gratitude” in your daily life are so significant.

Dr. P. Murali Doraiswamy, head of Biologic Psychology at Duke University Medical Center stated, “If [thankfulness] were a drug, it would be the world’s best-selling product with a health maintenance indication for every major organ system.”

You may ask how is this possible? The healing takes place from the inside. emphasizing the direct correlation between body, mind and spirit.

I would like to share with you additional strategies/techniques to add to your “Gratitude” repertoire.

1) Take on the perspective of “Gratitude” in your daily life. Let “Gratitude be your Attitude”. Look at the world with “new eyes” soak in all the goodness that is surrounds you. If you look for it, you will see it.

2). Practicing “Gratitude” makes you humble. Take time to bask in the glow of life and abundance.

3). Make a point of complementing someone at least once a day. Whether it is a coworker, an encounter with a stranger while shopping, you will find joy in nurturing the joy in others.

4) In the course of the day no matter what obstacles or challenges you may encounter, do not complain, be critical or engage in gossip, Instead ask yourself the question, “What can I learn from this experience? What will I be grateful for?

5) When you speak to someone over the phone, smile. When you smile, your voice smiles with you. In doing so, you make others feel valued and appreciated.

6) Don’t be afraid to “get into the trenches”. When possible donate some of your time to a worthy cause or volunteer effort such as a food pantry, literacy program or Senior Services program.

7) “Speak Life”, be thoughtful/respectful when communicating to/with others. Be cognizant, it is not what you say, but how you say it.

8) Incorporate the practice of “Gratitude” into your exercise routine. This can be done by visualizing or reflecting on all the goodness in your life.

9) Practice “mindfulness” to ensure you appreciate every glorious moment of life.

10) Accentuate the positive when ever possible. When something negative occurs, chase the thought away by substituting it with something positive.

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Soul Food Series-threads in process(:
  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gratitude enables you to have a sense of overall well being, a sense of calm and being at ease. More importantly it is the catalyst that sparks the joy inside of you which leads you down the road to true happiness. I’m sharing a tune to put you in a

music Gratitude Mood

thread ★★Soul Food -Practicing Gratitude

I often reflect on the kindness that others have bestowed upon me.
I am truly grateful for it is an expression of love, for love and kindness go hand n hand.

Just like my friend “Snoopy”, I am basking in the joy of just being me. It is such a bright sunny day, impossible to be anything but glad and grateful for one of the best days I have ever had.

Accentuate the positive when ever possible. When something negative occurs, chase the thought away by substituting it with something positive.

When you look for the good whether in someone or in a particular situation, you will find it. Goodness is everywhere. Rather than focus on something negative, turn it around. Sometimes it can be a lesson such as learning to be more patient or tolerant with others. Sometimes it can be an individual who you may perceive as “difficult”, but has redeeming qualities. When you focus on something you are saying to the Universe, “more please”. Whenever possible and it is always possible to focus on the positive and be grateful for all things.

Me too, makes me smile and laugh out loud, feeling a wave of wonderful wash over me, feeling happy, gay and free.

GratitudeSlider_WEB.jpg

91e3e242917f3c6c2efa125c10006c11.jpg

th?id=OIP.EKH78_46mHqBHn0aUHj4owEsEs&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

is?Xnfas4ohSpWHKUDWhGd2TMKLjv_Ke50oPRi399Q1LCU&height=240

In response to Nancee1953's post:

moved my post here

saying love love love being here 

I'm smiling big

In response to Nancee1953's post:Accentuate-the-positive.jpg

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

wildergratitude.jpg

39597-Be-Grateful-For-Today-Every-Day.jpg

Gratitude-Works-Magic-by-Genevieve-Gerard-1198x627.jpg

giphy.gif

hqdefault.jpg

Image result for blue gratitude gif

Image result for gratitude jar gif

So appreciate your thread!

Thanks for all!!DDiSqu5WsAkCzZQ.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

"Joy is the simplest form of gratitude."
~ Karl BarthSmile-big.png

Eckhart-Tolle-Quotes-12.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content