login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

- -★★-Let's play-Days of Gratitude, the Vibrational Game!

I just thought I would share a vibration game that I created that I like to call the Days of Gratitude, the Vibrational Game.

HERE’S HOW TO PLAY:
First thing in the morning soon after getting up or right before going to bed create a list of things that you are grateful for that corresponds to the number of the date. It’s very important to mix these expressions with the feelings of your emotions to activate a higher vibration & accelerate the momentum of your manifestations.

HOW TO WIN:
You win every time you play the game. The idea of the game iz to have fun with it. The secondary reasons for playing the game iz the added benefits of; raising your vibrational energy, creating an attitude of gratitude that will help you to expand your appreciation of things you have in your life NOW which attracts more of your desires to your everyday physical experience, rewires or strengthens your brain, & brings you into alignment with your inner body & you higher self accelerating the attraction of your most dominate desires. And most of all it builds a stronger bond of communion between you & Source Energy (your Creator). There are no losers in this game. Everybody wins!!

HERE’S AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT MY ENTRIES LOOK LIKE (I use Notes on my iPhone but you can also use a word processor, a hand written journal, a journaling app, or even compose and send yourself an email, I do this often with ideas or reminders with gmail):

Jan. 29, 2017
Days of Gratitude

I am grateful for…

1. High Vibe FreQz having created this game for me.
2. how this game makes it fun to express my gratitude & increases my appreciation for all that I have in my life now.
3. ……..

Continue creating this list to a number that corresponds with the number of whatever day it iz, in this case today iz the 29th so list at least 29 things you are grateful for. If you have trouble coming up with that many things think also of those things that you desire having, experiencing, or becoming and write/type them out as if you already have them and are grateful for them now, in the present moment.

30 days of doing this consecutively creates a new habit. 90 days creates a new lifestyle. You may see a shift of noticeable results in your emotional state as soon as within a few days to 2 weeks. You will immediately feel higher energy upon completing each list. Take note of how you feel before you create your list and then again notice how you feel after having played the game. It’s important that we treat this as a game. If you fall off on a day, don’t beat yourself up over a game simply just pick up on the new day ahead of you. I highly recommend starting the game on the 1st of the month and gradually building up your momentum opposed to overwhelming yourself by starting today with 29 things to list unless you really want to start today then by all means have fun with it!

This game can also be applied to other goals. I created 2 more similar games for those who want to get into the habit of reading books daily & generating new ideas.

The reading game I call “Days of Pages, the Consciousness Expansion Game.” It works the same way as “Days of Gratitude” but with this one you read a page day that corresponds with the day of the date. I tend to read a lot so if it was the 1st of the month and I crack a book open to read one page I will end up reading much more than that as I love to read and have tons of books I have yet to crack open but I’m excited about reading every book that I have. But this game would be great for those who want to form a new habit of reading more.

If a person reads every day of a 31 day month they will have read 496 pages. Most books are under 300 pages so that’s approximately a book and half for every month. In a years time they could have read 18 books give or take. That’s a lot of books and information that will absolutely expand your consciousness a great deal.

The Days of Idea, the Innovation Game follows the same blueprint as for creating a list of ideas that corresponds to the number of the day. Now this iz a game came to mind after hearing someone talk about waking up at 4am when it’s still very quiet and trying to create a list of 20 ideas every single day which iz an astronomical amount of ideas in a years time that you could come up with that would radically alter your life and very possibly alter the life on the planet with a single revolutionary idea. Of course some ideas are not going to be very good but that’s why they were suggesting a goal of coming up with 20 a day which gives a person a great chance to come up with more than just one out of a possible 7300 ideas if you can list 20 each day. If you can’t at least try to list as many as you can making 20 your goal. Now when I first tried doing this it wasn’t so easy to keep it up everyday but then I thought if I simply applied this idea to the Days of Gratitude concept then I could very well build up momentum and confidence that I could eventually transition to doing 20 a day with ease once I create a habit of it. This would also help others who are easily discouraged which I have a few friends that are now doing 20 ideas a day that quit doing them at one point. I told them to use the Days of Gratitude concept and they did. I’m still on the Days of Ideas with it and two of my good friends have already moved on to just listing 20 ideas everyday…lol. I’m not easily discouraged so it says a lot on how this helped them out in building a habit and confidence in themselves.

I have a few other games too that are different from this which I will share on another day.

Also, I am very interested in hearing what other ideas that some of you may come up with that could be applied to the Days of Gratitude/Days of Pages concept that could help people reach their personal development goals. Let’s brainstorm on it.

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

This is a tremendous inspiration!!! Thank you!!! I will definitely try your games from this thread, and enthusiastically anticipating the ones you will share next!!

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

Just plain fantastic!!!

This is a great idea and coincides with a the most recent thread on incorporating Gratitude practices in our daily life. Normally I limit myself to writing ten entries a day in my journal, but I am going to rise to the challenge. I’ll just have to buy more journals to hold all the wonderful entries corroborating a wonderful life!

I’m glad you all like the game and may it lift your vibrations positively and attract all your deepest desires!

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

I thought the Gratitude game would be quite challenging, but guess what it is not. When you actually begin to take stock of all the Blessings in your life, you actually have quite a lot. When you focus on all the good that not only surrounds you but is a part of you and all the things you do, you’ll find a warm wave of love being unleashed and it will totally engulf you.

In response to Nancee1953’s post:

Thank you Nancee, I really enjoyed hearing about your experience with it! It really does just flow once you settle into the objective and it comes effortlessly.

The whole reasoning behind starting off on the 1st of the month iz to help others ease into creating a daily habit for themselves and if they feel that listing one thing isn’t enough then that’s great! I hope many do outgrow the game and find it practical and purposeful.

We can take advantage of the new habit we have created to raise our vibration with this game. And what better emotion to make a habit out of than one of gratitude which attracts more things to be grateful for that we can appreciate in our lives?

Should we ever feel that we have turned this into a task instead of having fun with it then it’s as simple as scaling back to keeping it in tune with the days of the month, but it’s always important to approach it as a game and not become too serious with it which then only defeats the entire purpose of even developing a habit of playing such a game.

A little background on how this game and a few others have come to me:
This game came to me in my sleep. Day of Gratitude was influenced by the Abraham rampages and my having already developed a habit of creating gratitude lists in my daily journal. Esther Hicks often makes it a point to say keep things fun and make a game out of raising your vibration. At the end of her book “Ask And It Is Given” there are 20 exercises some of them games of sorts. I went to sleep one night imagining how great it would be create some games of my own that I could use and possibly share with others. I woke up to Days of Gratitude running through my mind and immediately wrote the idea down and then began playing the game (It was very easy to do for me especially already being in a great mood).

I haven’t stopped playing it. Some days I really get into expressing my gratitude and I just keep growing the list and milking the emotion for all I can. Some mornings I may not create the list but then I will read the one for the day before and then make sure that I create the new list at the end of my night just before bed which iz also very useful in putting me into a great mood to visualize as I drift off into my sleep planting new seeds for manifesting my desires.

I came up with a few more games that are basically the same format of Days of Gratitude but with different goals in mind. I also created a couple of other games as well that are different from Days of Gratitude that I play whenever I want to raise my awareness or mood. I will be sharing those in this new monthly series. So I will be sharing a new game every month with the community.

I’m very excited about sharing the other games that I find to be of value for myself and I’m sure others will come to appreciate what they can do for them. I’m excited to rise to the challenge of creating new ones that will make my daily activities a bit more fun for me. I believe life was always intended to be a joy and for me it iz and joy iz a state that we can experience without limit. That’s certainly something I am very interested in experiencing as much as I possibly can.

I just read this post and I am excited about playing some of your games. I already feel likeI have won! After I’ve played awhile, I’ll get back to you.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

tumblr_m8vr7vlPN11r7ahobo1_500.jpg

In response to Poppy's post:

I just noticed this coming in to post what a friend I met on a journal app then became Facebook friends with him. He lives in Romania and shared his experience with me since he's been playing the game for the last month which I will share here in a moment. My experience and his have some similarities that I never even discussed with him so I was rather pleased to hear he had some great results with it.

I would love to hear your experience with it as well Poppy. You sure can't lose...lol

In response to Nancee1953's post:

Yes!! I love it! I get all tingly when I'm at my highest vibration and everything just seems to be going my way at that point. 

As I said a friend of mine I had met on Stigma, which iz a journal app, became friends with me on Facebook as well because we wanted to stay in touch. We both seem to vibe well off one another. He's made his personal development a priority in his life this last year and he has made some great progress. I love to get his updates on how things are going for him.

If I can figure out how to post the screen shots from his message he sent me just this morning to tell me how his first full month of having played Days of Gratitude has gone for him. If not I'll just copy and paste the text. 

English iz a second language for him but I can understand what he means to say pretty well.

"Starting february i've wrote every day of it 30 things to be grateful...and it's awesome 👏
Got some situations where people ask me what i've done 2 or 3 days ago...and i have to stop the conversation and think a while cuz so much things hapened and i don't really know on whick day to put exactly

Since I started to write days of gratitude ...i could say that happened a lot of things in this period compared with lots of months from the past years

Madalin
Okey...i'm very glad for days of gratitude exercise cuz it puts in light the most important things in your life,the exercises that you do as a routine,and other thing it's that you start to do more thins counsciouss and you are not so much on the autopilot you start to be more present in the now moment"

Like him I will have to pause and really think back on just after only 2-3 days having passed to remember something. It's not a forgetful thing at all. There's just so much going on and I tend to remember the highest points of the days passed and my attention iz thoroughly locked into the present day.

I've noticed that when I'm expressing all this gratitude it attracts even more things to be grateful for and raises my vibration. Like energy attracts like energy and this game really does seem to add momentum to attracting our desires to us.

I really begin to notice what seemed to be a lot more happening for me than I may have not noticed before. I don't think it's so much more that iz happening to me as I think we just become more consciously aware of it all due to our expressing gratitude more often that the mind holds onto the memory longer.

It's thrilling for me to hear other people's experiences and I just thought I would share my friend Madalin's experience with it here with all the bmindfullers.

Gratitude is the Memory of the Heart Paperweight

The gift of gratitude is being present.  Sweet!  Visit us at: www.GratitudeHabitat.com #giftofgratitude #gratitude #RobertHolden:

Being today iz March 1st it's a great day to start playing Days of Gratitude and build momentum as you go through the month.

Make a note of how you feel today and then reflect on that feeling at the end of the month.

I would love to hear back about your results.

Sharing my entry for today. I like to go long on the 1st. Once I express gratitude it feels too good to stop so I just make the one entry a long one. 

March 1, 2017
Days of Gratitude

I am so happy and grateful for...

1. ...yet another month, looking back on such a wonderful February with so much happening for me, meeting a lot of really amazing people, plenty of new opportunities having come to me, 2017 has really started of as one of the greatest years of my life, looking forward to all the great things ahead, being one day closer to all the wonderful things to come, one day closer to my grandson coming for his visit to California, new bigger and better horizons with I.E. Live Media Group, getting back into the directing chair, producing my own shows again, teaching, creating new business ideas, throwing myself more into my writing, experiencing more of my abundance, imagining an ever increasing life of joy, greatness, and inspiration, imagining the same for people all over the world I am fortunate enough to experience their existence. I am over flowing with gratitude it's March 1st! Let's go!!

In response to iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE's post:

enjoyed reading your gratitude entry!! I'm a firm believer in creating entries that you speak of...

Though, I haven't been consistent (this way) in this brand new year. Thank you iZ for your invaluable inspiration!! I needed a friendly kick(:

No time like the presentlaughing

March 1, 2017 4:38PM
Days of Gratitude 

Loving how in this moment...  I understand the value of being connected to my inner spirit helps create more of me to connect with other individuals.. making room for others in positive/magical ways.

Much gratitude and appreciation for my hubby. Each time I feel its good/fine/wonderful....I allow, and I Am shown the Us in our lives is taking new joyous meaning, and it feels so right. I'm  loving  the good flow-feeling for how we are inspired  individually and as a team..

Loving this moment...to be off from work today. I love being better friends with time on my days off...to  explore where it feels I Am, and where I'm being directed toward.Love this day off to  pamper&/or pace myself in ways I'm desiring/needing. Loving how the only person I compete with in life is me, and I truly feel I Am where I Am supposed to be.  Loving in this moment -feeling good about the foundation I've been creating for meaningful routines in my life. Loving the space/focus/energy I Am feeling at this time of my life . 

Love the prompt I received to engage in sharing the appreciation I felt this moment on March 1. Love how this exercise created the desire to add this Days of Gratitude ...to my routines. (When I write offline, I include more detaillaughing-and looking forward to reviewing what is adding to my joy)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-kcDI7dUR6KvWxyMb38sMwA0wHaZnGRtapJsjAV14d3D33YHs3MLnE30

In response to AlwaysWonderfulPossibilities's post:

That's a great expression! You are such an amazing positive loving person I could really see you become quite a force of pure positive energy after a month of playing this game. You're already overflowing with the wonderful life force that fills everything and you are so welcoming to that energy and allowing it to flow through to others but I know we're all limitless beings and that's a sweet scene within my imagination to see unlimited abundance increase in the lives of others. 

I'm so grateful that you are you and I've been given the wonderful opportunity to know you. You're awesome! 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTR0ORBoJ413gETrW9aiOPugVE4l0483sgbYi7FE1oPDmB5pvnx

In response to iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE's post:  Thank you for your enthusiastic and warm response(: And I truly value who you are my friend.

In response to iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE's post: I have been increasing my gratitude lists with more variation.

It seems as I'd begin I was repeating things... It felt good... Though I'm going to begin this  game  game again...Since its the beginning of the month..I can ease into variation with the lower numbered days.

Though my twist on your game and adding variation... is if I'm on a roll momentum wise -I will just keep the list going for as long as I can.

I also am adding some clarification to my list. A short example in Monkey's thread entitled ...Things I Love as I was easing into my morning...

Anyway iZ, thanks for this thread. I never forgot it after you posted it. I created a spot on my PC (OneNote) for things I Love, Things I'm Glad About, Appreciation and Gratitude... While they all meld into a level of great feelings... I like creating these different lists. And all fun games like the calendar  one is greatly-enjoyed! Keep em coming!

posted this before-though seemed to fit nicely here

d36c484fb526efcf1d27beb463de99fe--gratitude-ideas-gratitude-stones.jpg

In response to iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE's post:

awesome ideas here... gratitude & more

looking forward to rereading today

2-16-19

1. I am grateful for today, yesterday and tomorrow
  2. I am happy and grateful I am motivated and follow thru with going to the gym today
  3. I am grateful that this beautiful day off is filled with awesome health filled delight
  4. I am grateful that I create a beautiful office area today
  5. I am grateful that I create a beautiful place to house the affirmations and quotes which resonate and lift me to higher vibrational states of love and harmony.
  6. I am grateful that I found this thread again
  7. I am grateful that iZ created such wonderful posts
  8. I am grateful that Bmindful is filled with such awesome people
  9. I am grateful that every day I am more in touch with what matters to me
  10. I am grateful that I have such a wonderful husband and that he has always cared deeply for me
  11. I am grateful that I have wonderful friends who give of themselves so effortlessly
  12. I am grateful that I have wonderful ideas for my home
  13. I am grateful that I have a home
  14. I am grateful that I have a job
  15. I am grateful I surround myself with all I love
  16. I am grateful I love what I surround myself with

that was fun!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content