login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Claim Your Awesomeness In Your Own Words

816?w=49&h=49&t=1

Take a moment to use your own words and express to you the awesomeness you see in you. Allow this to be powerfully good(:

• ~
    Here is mine today as I go off to work:

I’m enjoying my awesomeness today by acknowledging how joyful/compassionate I am for me.

By caring for me this way… it feels automatic that energy is available for others. I love the ease in this, and I affirm that today expresses itself in this area in beautiful flying colors!!

• ~

Wow that intention/affirmation was a wonderful experience!

I had a joy that felt very empowering, and there was definitely some new flow of expression w/those I interacted with.

Looking forward to creating/allowing something new for my tomorrow… soon…

My tomorrow is today: 1-29-17
My awesomeness is in my awareness of co-creating. I do nothing alone. Thank you my Higher Power (Source, God).

Today is an incredible day because I’m totally recognizing the Power in thought, and my thought today will something to look back on as a day of complete awesomeness. This awareness helps me claim my own awesomeness and everything/everyone around me. It will help me be aware of the energy I Am, and to be involved with the love I love.

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

The awesomeness in me pours out into the world, there is so much love, nurturing and grace, it can’t be contained, it flows freely all over the place, through time and space making the world be a much lovelier place.

816?w=49&h=49&t=1

wonderful Nancee! really beautiful!

Today I did my best in a variety of areas I call meaningful. I wondered if I was doing ‘too much’ Should I take a break? I was so into the process… the flow of things I continued on. I learned a lot about me today, and that alone was awesome. Though I got to see more of what I’m truly passionate about… Getting in touch with the passion was awesome, and triggered other times in my life that I felt the same way.

Another awesome thing was, being in touch with this passionate side … showed me how I can lose track of time with what truly interests me.

That was a wonderful thing to know… since my New Years focus is the creation of routines to firm up. If what I enjoy can involve a lot of time, I need to know that if I other areas that need me(:

Its awesome to learn how all this fits for what I desire. I’m claiming my awesomeness today, because I’m learning more about how to create my flow in better better ways which will do me the most good.

I am amazed how much I accomplish in ways that serve my highest good.

I am loving how much I accomplish in ways that serve the highest good.

If not this, then always always something awesomely better

Abundance is mine- with all of my resources my time, my riches and my energy

Proof - The evidence or argument that compels the mind to accept an assertion as true.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Now, let's talk about parasites for a second! Real parasites AND  THOUGHT parasites. Sometimes they go hand in hand.

Did you know that insects have their own parasites? They do. I don't remember where I read this, but, it's probably true - sugar ants, they can and do get parasites in them just like every other living creature (including you and me), who get too many of a certain kind of parasite change their behavior. Most ants have specific jobs to do, like going out and getting food and returning to the colony, they do this job without fail. They do it unless something changes their behavior. Know what can change their behavior? Override their biological programming? Parasites. If an ant gets too many of a certain kind of parasite, the parasites somehow take over the consciousness of the ant. An ant that would normally do his inborn task will instead start doing something completely different. Instead of going to get food, instead, he will go find a blade of grass, climb to the top of it and stop. He just sits there, he will stay there until he dies if he has to, but, what he is really doing is waiting for another animal to come along and eat him. (At least that is the presumption of scientists at this point.) The parasites, they believe, drive the ant to do this for their own self-preservation. And it isn't just ants who change their behavior from parasites, a certain kind of silverfish does this kind of thing too. There is a type of silverfish/parasite combo in which silverfish, when infected, exhibit behaviors that insure that they will be eaten by other animals. 

Now, what is really gross, but, true, is that humans have parasites in them and some people believe that parasites that you have inside of you can affect your behavior too. One behavior some people believe parasites in humans can affect are food cravings, and it makes sense to me. (You can make your body inhospitable to parasites, by the way, but, what I wanted to point out is that there are forces in this world at work that are invisible and immeasurable and probably even non "physical" at play in our lives that are still very real. Outside influences that affect our behavior, even if they are subtle and we are unaware of their affect on us. The rice experiment in the video I posted earlier shows us just the tip of the iceberg, and so does the example of the parasites.

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

I know that was probably an odd direction to go on this thread, but, the title of the thread seemed like a good one for this posts. I hope I didn't gross anyone out. Just wanted to discuss the real power in words, the very, very, very real power. Now go claim your awesomeness with positive words.

I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content