login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

- -★★Gratitude|3rd Edition-SOUL FOOD SERIES

Think of nurturing your spirit similar to indulging in a bountiful feast for the Soul.

In the same manner you would anticipate and enjoy the culinary delights on a menu, savoring the tantalizing appearance of the dishes prepared with the wonderful aromas that prevail, a total experience that heightens the senses. When you actively practice Gratitude a similar experience is created. Gratitude is the foundation enabling one to fully experience the bounty of life.

Like an artist with an unlimited palette of color, Gratitude enables one to paint a glorious life in shades of shades of love, joy, acceptance and peace. Gratitude is the “magic tool” in which all aspects of your life can be changed.

I will give you a personal example of how practicing the gift of Gratitude change can transform your life. Recently, I came down with some type of nasty virus. There was sinus and chest congestion, coupled with a temperature and loss of appetite. I followed the usual steps to reduce discomfort. I consumed chicken noodle soup with cilantro, onion, garlic and red pepper with crackers. I drank green tea, orange juice and 7-UP. Rather than focus on the illness, I added a healthy dose of Gratitude.

Instead of focusing on the condition, I focused on being grateful for the gift of good health. I was able to rest comfortably. Gratitude acted as a healing catalyst for my body. Within less than 48 hours,
I found I could breathe clearly again, when I coughed there was no longer any pain. My appetite returned and more importantly, I actually felt good. Actively practicing Gratitude is an integral part of my life. It keeps away unhealthy stress and strife.

It is wonderfully empowering to know that ultimately “all is well”.

That there is a “ Divine Source” that has benevolently empowered me to live my very best life, the choice is totally up to me. As a result, I can shout “Hip Hip Hooray” for everything that I experience, everything that comes my way. Whether the season is Summer, Winter, Spring or Fall, it is truly a Blessing to be here to experience it al all.

I am sharing something to nurture the Gratitude In You.

Attitude of Gratitude

Gratitude is a magical door way that opens the door to Miracles.

The daily practice of Gratitude enhances all aspects of your being, body, mind and spirit. It has the distinct ability to keep all negativity at bay. For It is impossible to be grateful and think anything negative at all.

The benefits to your body and overall health are tremendous. Scientific studies substantiate the positive impact practicing Gratitude has on your overall health. Studies show benefits include lowering blood pressure, improving the immune system, increased overall mental health, regulates hypertension, help you sleep better and improve relationships. Sounds like a miracle drug doesn’t it?

The best thing about it, is it is not a drug at all with harmful side effects. It is something that everyone can do that doesn’t cost a thing. Nothing more than being focused and disciplined to devote time and effort for something wonderful.

Incorporating Gratitude into your life is “easy as pie”.
Below I have made a list indicating how it can easily be done.

1) Saying Thank You whether mentally or to everyone you come in contact with during the course of a day.

2). Writing Thank You Notes to those who have done something special for you or presented you with a gift.

3) Keep a Gratitude Journal, you will be surprised at how many things you find you can be thankful for.

4). Using Visual Reminders such as posted notes that you write strategically placed around your home.

5) Establishing rituals such as lighting a candle and reflecting on the Blessings and wonders that have filled your life during the course of the day, a time of reflection and gratitude.

Best of all it feels utterly amazing quite similar to Love. A rich warm feeling of nurturing something very special to you. You will find where the magic lies, the more that you are Grateful for, the more you will have to be Grateful for.

I keep a Gratitude Journal and it brings me joy, as I take the time to unwind, relax and reflect on the events of the day. I recall what has happened in a truly wonderful way.

Being grateful makes my spirit glad and brings a smile across my lips. Such a truly wonderful feeling, try it, you won’t be able to resist.

What techniques or rituals do you use to incorporate Gratitude into your life?

What are some of the benefits or rewards you have received as a result of expressing your Gratitude?

Do those of you who practice Gratitude feel that you can’t live without it?

Another awesome thread in this series!

Thank you,Nancee for putting this together!!!

Gratitude makes my heart sing, and makes me aware of my true contentedness.

It is a common joy-factor when having my best conversations.

When I allow all of my senses to experience gratitude I experience warmth and love.

In response to intro post: Nancee, you asked if I could be without gratitude. Nope, I’m an appreciator(: Comfort in my spirit grows as I acknowledge more to love! It is a true passion of mine, and thankfully comes easily(: 

And by you creating this thread, you’ve reinforced this wonderful state of being-that much more!!!(: Thanks again!!!

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response to Nancee1953’s post:
Really excellent thread! Thank you for creating this for all of us!!

I agree, gratitude is the most powerful way for us to create access to simple abundance!

The more we celebrate gratitude, the more we have to celebrate!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I love your suggestion of keeping a gratitude journal!

I was encouraged by Self Care to keep a success journal, and I’m grateful that I did!!

I look back and read what I wrote, and I can see how I moved forward, and I can also see how my life did get better!

I will take your challenge, and will begin a gratitude journal!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

YOU Guys Rock!!!! Love your zeal and enthusiasm for my sharing of knowledge and tools I have acquired. It’s all because of U and of course Bmindful too :)

With every breath I take, I am sending love and gratitude to every cell in my body.

As I exhale, I release any fear and any constriction I hold in my body.

As I exhale, I release anything that is not joy in my body.

I make really great space for gratitude and joy in every cell of my body!

I am grateful for everything that encompasses this wonderful gift of life!

What are some of the benefits or rewards you have received as a result of expressing your Gratitude?

I have developed a glorious sense of overall well being, a sort of “bliss”. There is an under current of joy in every magnificent moment of the day for my focus of life has changed in phenomenal ways.

When a problem occurs, I see an opportunity, to learn, to expand. Others have complemented me on what they perceive to be a radiance emanating from me. It is simply love of life and joy in the moment.

It is an awesome day, filled with love and majestic delights. I am enjoying it with all my might. My heart overflows with Gratitude.

I absolutely can not imagine living without Gratitude, it makes life truly “divine”.

d6f31593dd9b3ecc574d713dee903b49.jpg

a5c58bfa99a041e18be4ff7b6be64f5e.jpg

91e619df37ca8c067b5247396b808852.jpg

fb80c2c5a3d78b037fff83d60c36b4a2.jpg

bdc5892bb7e32498349cd8f835b99672.jpg

is?l1Gju53UI3JRubYAf5F0yEVsAjUwset6kKbCEXV3r3U&height=255

people-whose-hearts-are-full-of-gratitude-are-truly-beautiful-quote-1.jpg

Gratitude-is-peaceIN.png

Love the Gratitude Practice and the pics!!!!laughing

s771643676164290021_p651_i119_w550.jpeg

aacb4f58941a3ddbe243de427d75f381.jpg

s771643676164290021_p599_i76_w407.gif

35a26699425d4f77f75a478e845c6399.jpg

5e1425d15693a864bce70ce43afa4c7a.jpg

c46b615dba426eca83b4053455dd9a05.jpg

Image result for the magic of gratitude quotes

Image result for the magic of gratitude quotes

Image result for gratitude quotes

Image result for gratitude for all

Image result for quotes of gratitude

See the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMDbWWsdNEH5S2kV_BAxPenvM_bCymbl3iYwyFegRGc8rEMWg3 l

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

6a00d8341c010353ef01bb0975888e970d-pi

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

91e619df37ca8c067b5247396b808852.jpga-contented-heart-is-a-calm-sea-in-the-midst-of-all-storms-quote-1.jpg3fccdd6f146fdbf122972162f850453e.jpg0877b54c6e0ebce45b088e5becb7221e.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

See the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

ungrateful.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

thankful-quote.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

See the source image

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Life-is-good.png

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today-be-thankful.png

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Nancee1953's post:

definitely want  to return to respond to your awesome focus questions!

What techniques or rituals do you use to incorporate Gratitude into your life?

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Gratitude for my sweet Bmindful friends.

Thank you for this thread, and your beloved presence.

gratitude-makes-way-for-happiness-a-birthday-full-of-gratitude.png?w=640&h=4125ad569ec15278e1105b401c59b91d0dc.png

I am thankful for the habits that I am developing and manifesting in my life

I am thankful for the joy that I feel within me, and the peace and the faith I have as my companions

Thank you for the capacity that I have to think, feel, speak and focus on what I am grateful for

I am thankful for all of the good that is being continuously offered to me

Thank you for the habit I have to feel the feelings of gratitude in advance, for the great day ahead as though it is already done

I am so thankful that there are no limits to the good I can draw to me and to those I care about by practicing gratitude daily

As I silently say the words ‘thank you’, it is as though the words are being spoken through my heart

I am so thankful that there are no limits to the good I can draw to me and to those I care about by practicing gratitude daily

I am so grateful for the love and joy that surrounds me today

I give thanks that my heart is so full of peace, love and joy

I am so grateful to know that as I focus on a person with feelings of love, we are both healed and blessed

I am truly grateful to know that I am free to choose the course of my life, and that I am never alone here

I am grateful for the health and vitality that is coursing throughout my entire body

I am deeply thankful for the unlimited possibilities that lie before me, and the clarity that illuminates my path

I am able to be thankful in all things, and as I am, I unlock miracles and change in my life

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content