login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Supporting Our Latest Routines

Hi everyone(:

The first month of the new year is coming to a close, and for many of us we have begun with great affirmations, intentions, & beautiful actions.

Lets utilize this thread to share anything new we’ve got in motion… support ourselves & one another… And make this year the best year ever!

serenity lakes posted a great quote today Funny -though often true-It said My brain has too many tabs open (:

As we begin to see what we truly desire and want/need to do… we begin making time and space for it. Sometimes it is the ‘easiest’ thing & we feel closer ..closer… though still no cigar (:

Anyway, I’m grateful that is what I came to terms with even more when I had some time off. Anyone else have any revelations about their routines they are desiring?