login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Enlightening YouTube Videos

I’d like to share some great videos that I watch time & time again as there iz always something new that I pick up every time that I watch them again. I would also love to learn about some new ones as well if you would be willing to share them with me and everyone else here.

The length of the video doesn’t matter to me. It’s all about what iz offered within the content itself, something hopefully that enlightens and expands while sharing practical methods for self development in just about any regard but I really enjoy ones that challenge common beliefs. I’ll start with this truly amazing one from Bentinho Massaro which was the first introduction I had to him.

How to use Parallel Realities – Shift into an alternate Universe!Bentinho Massaro

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

Quote from the video: Everyone is searching for God when everyone is God

Jim Carrey - We are Eternal

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

nature

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

Encouraging Thoughts

In response to Robert’s post:

I really love Jim Carrey’s work all around but especially love when he gets deep. This was a new one for me. That channel and couple of others had a few I hadn’t seen before so thanks for sharing that!

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

I’ve used many different Law of Attraction techniques for deliberately manifesting my desires receiving some results successfully and some not so successfully with some smaller desires manifesting almost immediately but never had a much larger desire come with a Day 2 challenge, as Esther Hicks with the Abraham teachings & Bentinho Massaro often refers to it, less than 12 hours. I’ll have to save the details for another time.

Here’s the audiobook/vbook on YouTube from the technique which I’m sure some of you may already know of and possibly make use of the technique yourselves. I highly recommend picking up a copy of the book as it’s definitely one I will read more than once and will soon be highlighting and making notes in it starting with my second reading. It’s undoubtedly a book I will read many times over.

The Law And The Promise – Neville Goddard

I really like this young man’s powerful & practical perspective on using affirmations.

How to make Affirmations Actually Work: The Truth on Affirmations and Visualization

Here’s another one from a different channel with a different approach on using affirmations in a very practical way especially for those who have yet to root out and master their negative beliefs.

Using Affirmations to Uncover and Transform Your Negative Beliefs

Wonderful thread! I only had a moment to start listening to some of these, and enjoying the possibilities of all contributions on this thread…! (I created a list of all, to make a point of it!!)

Thanks iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE for creating this thread! Thanks all for adding to it!!

a reminder- to return!!

here's a few:

video 7 min 40 sec

Self Esteem (Barksdale)

video 27 min 34 sec

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

laughing

Quite a character.

In response to Stillness's post:

Very awesome! Thanks so much for sharing these. I came to post a video and just happened to see that you've shared these. Though I've only watched the first one so I will watch the others now. 

Ben's challenge to die before you die and watch what happens in 48 hours was a challenge I decided was a perfect time for me to accept the challenge.

Now I've followed Bentinho's teachings for a couple of years now but he's put out so much work through the years especially a lot in 2015 and 2016 before he slowed down a bit before the beginning of 2017 but has recently announced he's moving to Sedona, Arizona where he will be doing his weekly seminars. This video iz from when he was holding weekly seminars in Boulder, Colorado at a resort. He was broadcasting many of them from there last year live.

I seen a few of his live meetings and every one of them were phenomenal but I wasn't able to keep up with them every week and this video was one of those that I missed out on but I don't think I would have been up to the challenge back then. I certainly was ready for it now, not only was I ready but I was looking for just this thing that I wasn't sure what it was that I wanted to experience exactly. I needed something to invigorate and stimulate my growth. Something to allow me to become a clear channel for my Higher Self and the YOUniverse so allow it to flow through me more.

I've been wanting to make myself more available to becoming my greatest potential and selecting the greatest possibilities for myself and I found that in this here video. It's been 48 hours now and I can say that what he said would occur certainly has for me. I've watched the video 3.5 times since I first watched it and I will watch it some more because it's been just that powerful for me. Everything right now iz happening in perfect synchronicity and it's not all due to this video but all things involved in my life right now so it plays a role in it. I'm sure it will have a similar effect for anyone else who feel impelled to take the challenge.

I share it here in case anyone else iz looking for other possibilities to become channels of free flowing abundance and let your Higher Self guide you who knows you better than you do, knows what you are capable of, what desires really move you, what will bring you infinite joy, that allows you to feel self love without measure, and how to get out of your own way to experience your greatest potential. If any of that appeals to you then you too may want to accept Bentinho's challenge he poses in this video.

It's 48 hours of just allowing yourself to feel good and how to take and release anything that doesn't feel good so that you can keep focused on fulfilling the challenge. It's so simple!!

You will be trusting the Source of all creation, that knows how to create billions of galaxies, keep them spinning abundantly and fulfilling their intended purpose can also keep supporting you and show you the best way to effortlessly live your life to your greatest potential. 

48 hours!

That's all.

It really works too but you have to give it a shot to find out for yourself, and all you have to do iz decide that you will feel good for 48 hours and trust that the Creator will show you what infinite intelligence has in store for you. 

New Playlist: Astral Projection Collection

Image may contain: text

A video playlist collection of How To's, Techniques, Tips, Guided Meditations, Musical Aides all to help you with Astral Projection.

I'm always adding to my playlists so feel free to save this to your playlists and check out my many other playlists. Subscribe to High Vibe FreQz as I have my own original content coming soon and many many more playlists you may find of value so check them out.

Also be sure to subscribe to any of the other channels that I have subbed if they resonate with you.

What is the Higher Self?

Well here's a very well put together simple explanation. 

Bob Marley-Could You Be Loved?

Devo

Seinfeld-The Library Cop

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response to AlwaysWonderfulPossibilities's post:

I love Joe's work!

Facing Your Own Shadow

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Frasier-"It's a Wonderful Wife"

innocentSimple Method to Master your State of Beinginnocent

2DSjw

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content