login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

- -★★BeautyOf It  All:YOU the Gift'

intro post1

Abundance is the bounty that comes from intuitively embracing your total energy. It always begins with the heart, then extends outward, not vice versa. In my vision, external achievements alone, no matter how grand, can’t penetrate our depths enough to bestow such wholeness Dr. Judith Orloff

• ~
  •  note to those who are new to Happiness thread-mtgs: Bmindful has been creating Happiness Meetings for more than a year, and the joy and growth for all who participate as they choose, have been priceless!
  • * Being a meeting- and not a typical thread… be sure and take notice, that edits and additions are often typical… to accommodate interaction and ones shift in experience. This is not saying that once we share we omit… after someone has responded…Please leave a thought expressing when you shift gears, if someone has responded to you. The goal is to create a real-time chat on a thread(: We share experience, what is happening in the moment, and allow support for ourselves and one another_ Though my gut says-you could’ve figured that out(:
  • ~

•  Date  Meeting began: Thurs 01-19-17 (or 20th) (:
  • ~
  •  Title: The Beauty Of It All:You, the Gift

It gives me great pleasure to communicate/feel/allow ….a greater space to sense the beauty in our lives. Simply speaking of beauty brings a calm place to my spirit. [to be continued]

reflect a bit

________________________________________________Tony-Robbins-Quotes-26.jpg

thread still being created-though come join in as is…Thread has a start time & never closes (:

I Am living a Divine plan

intro post 2

• ~~~~~~~~
    Some Beautiful Songs(:
    Beautiful Carole King
    Carole King
    You’ve got to get up every morning With a smile in your face
    And show the world all the love in your heart
    The people gonna treat you better
    You’re gonna find, yes you will
    That you’re beautiful as you feel
    Waiting at the station with a workday wind a-blowing
    I’ve got nothing to do but watch the passers-by
    Mirrored in their faces I see frustration growing
    And they don’t see it showing, why do I?
    I have often asked myself for reason for sadness
    In a world where tears are just a lullaby
    If there’s any answer, maybe love can end the madness
    Maybe not, oh, but we can only try
  • ~92fa11eb1ba9cd7b79aa71bf0f6c0b27.jpg

Beautiful Lucy Schwartz
V1
Wake up it’ a beautiful day
A bit early but i like it that way
You start looking and it falls into place
So here i am
Slow down we keep moving too fast
Live now before the moment has past you by
Bye baby Lets make it last
Yeah here i am
[Chorus]
I’m feeling beautiful
I’m feeling beautiful
I’m feeling beautiful today
V2
Lets go take the world for a spin
Waters warm and we’re gonna jump into it
Can’t wait for the rest to begin
Oh here i am
[Chorus]
Beautiful
Feeling beautiful today
V3
Wake up it’s a beautiful day
A bit early but i like it that way
Stop looking and it falls into place
So here i am
[Chorus]
Beautiful
I’m feeling beautiful
Feeling beautiful today
Beautiful(beautiful)
Beautiful
Feeling beautiful today
Beautiful
Feeling beautiful today
Beautiful
Feeling beautiful today
Beautiful
Feeling Beautiful today…

• ~

intro post 3

Reflect a bit(: Here are some thoughts/questions which I hope inspires you to share what works for you in the present(:

Hi there community!

Every time I see this pic of the little girl with plants growing from her head, for some beautiful reason, it makes me smile.

All kinds of captions would surface:

Growing like a weed

Taking time to nurture our own gardens

and this time… Growing Beautifully felt right.

to be continued…

I’m on my out the door, and I would love to share why growing beautifully came to mind… though, in the mean time I would like you to share your current story… of anything you’ve discovered with the love you have in your heart, the triumphant feeling you have for really living your own life from your spirit, with the lightheartedness you feel … from gazing at something as simple of this pic. I’ll be back, to join you on this(:

• ~

In your minds eye what must be in the present to believe you have a Good life?
What is the foundation of a really good life for you?

And what constitutes what you would call a beautiful life?

When does beauty seem everywhere? Are you one who labels your experiences so you can feel better? Or do you have to feel a certain way to believe beauty exists and it is here as you breathe?

yougotagift-300x300.png

c3d72132b99f83b92da486ca849962de--quotes-on-letting-go-let-it-go-quotes.jpg
act-upon-choicesof-deepest-faith.jpg
It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not.
[♥♫♥✿♥ Even Now-Affirmations♥♫♥✿♥ 
Even now, I define ambition for myself by my own standards
Even now, I send love and light to all.
Even now, my feelings give me delight.

17c4271fc7c743c4a4466d7bccdb758b.jpg

958780106c7be7ff231502cc644ce0b1.jpg

In response to going w/self-care flow’s post:

Thank you for creating this Happiness meeting, and THANK YOU for nurturing us, for nurturing our Bmindful community, to grow in beauty!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Beauty of it ALL: You the GIFT!

This is a truly rich source for us to begin with, is with our selves as the ultimate GIFT, the ultimate beautiful, abundant, radiant, LOVING, amazing, gifted, talented, brilliant being!!

I turn this conversation, this dialogue inwardly, and I do believe, that there is no way that we could even live or move beyond our true inner beauty! I have so many beliefs about who we really ARE, and what we are, and all that we have been given…!

Beauty is just one word, yet, it merely begins to capture our greater truth. Words, however inadequate, do allow us communication, connection, and the delivery of and the experience of completion of communication.

Without words, I am left with pure desire, to be heard, and understood!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

In your minds eye what must be in the present to believe you have a Good life?

Love, peace, joy and harmony, these are the things that are most precious to me. They set my spirit totally “Free” to truly experience this realm of life without any strife or negativity. That for mw is not only a “good life” by far “it is a wonderful life.”

Kathi, wow! thank you for your very kind comment!

Love the eloquence of your heart-words … the way you choose to describe your life’s experience. Thank you!

so beautiful Nancee! And thank you for dropping by and responding!!
You carry so much contentment within you, and love how we all feel it.

Spirit is everything!

Great questions:

What must be in the present in order to have a great life?

Belonging. We have a huge fundamental need to belong. Most of us grew up with family. And, our experience taught us a lot about who we are and what was going to be possible for us a achieve in our world.

Love. We also need to have the experience of being loved for who we are. We need to feel that we matter and that our experience of ourself matters.

We need physical and emotional wellbeing. We need food, shelter, rest, clean food and clean homes. We need access to medical care and we need access to education. And, we need social experiences with people who are our peers.

And, we need to play and laugh. We need to make fun of ourselves and one another! And, we need music. We need to feel good. And, when its time, we ned to have privacy to feel badly or grieve or to have our own feelings. We need space to feel our feelings. And, we need to tell ourselves to be honest about our feelings.

And, we need to be taught all about forgiveness, and about love, compassion, empathy, and good will. And, we need to learn to be silent, just as much as we need to learn to dance and play sports. We need to learn the value of being fair and just. We need to learn to respect others and teach tolerance.

We need to learn to take care of plants, animals and our earth. We need to protect our oceans and their many inhabitants. We need to learn to be responsible for earth, and to be unstoppable when it comes to environmental protection.

We need to learn to be gentle. And we really need to learn ALL about how to listen to others and how to appreciate their point of view.

We need to grow to value teamwork and value community so that we can all benefit from our shared diversity and the growth of our common ground.

We need our poets and our dreamers, our musicians, our artists, our gardeners, our chefs, our teachers, our engineers, our astronauts, our physicists, our fine medical and emergency and police who risk their life so that we can enjoy our precious freedom, so we can all make our country and our world a really great place!!

And what constitutes what you would call a beautiful life?

A Beautiful life is one in which I experience total freedom to be magnificently Me. A life in which I choose to live in a manner that is indicative of the virtues that mean so much to me, faith, love and charity. Not mere words, but actions. Living as a living breathing conduit of Love through all that I think, say and do, paying homage for this wonderful gift of life.

I'm feeling inspired now in this early morning to take these reflection questions for a whirl:

What constitutes what you would call a beautiful life?

My beautiful life is always in the now. When I write it... it sounds so cliche' lol.

Though, that is a perfect truth. No matter what the circumstances, it is only this moment that can truly be recognized so powerfully.

With this  new moment- I Am here. What I Am allowing is here. What I Am now creating is manifesting.

I have what I love so much- VACATION! Love it!

Does that mean everything has been the way others may see my abundance and life is a gift for me?

Some yes... Some not so much... Though the beauty of my beautiful life hasn't a thing at all of what anyone else thinks. 

A bit after my vacation began, we had something happen (for our lil' family unit) that might've seemed like a big uh-oh! Though in reality we have been desiring exactly what occurred though just would've orchestrated it differently.

Though, what do we know lol. Source/God is an awesome God, and the universe really does have our back. 

This thing that happened... (you know me and my boundaries....lol) anyway-this thing has created the inspired action I've been desiring, the peace in my dreams -the foundation for it all to get that better foundation... and the time, energy, and enoughness to enjoy the love our life is...even more...

It is true that there some time-lines that I didn't have before...(in my now)...Though they don't feel like anything other than the 'fire under us' we've been asking for to allow and actively do more of what we said would give us more peace, love and joy and what it would take to bathe in that personalized-comfort.

When does beauty seem everywhere?

When I say so. lol (: Though so true!

Are you one who labels your experiences so you can feel better?

I wouldn't have it any other way. I have already determined from the outside-in a long time ago I have a magnificent life & so it is. Thank you to the Universe. Thank you to Creator of this Universe. And oh thank YOU for letting me have this awesome say in my life as a beautiful manifesting co-creator(:

Do you have to feel a certain way to believe beauty exists and it is here as you breathe?

No... I simply have to live from my heart and allow my heart to think for itself(: And the feelings just happen in the way that allows a process I trust... even when I sound frustrated or angry....

Some think I Never get angry or frustrated... The truth is I am human lol. 

It is just feelings like that are short lived. My heart allows me to live in solutions not problems. And my problems (where it counts) do not feel like they are 'forever'. If I said they were than my life would not live in the energy which kept on creating/manifesting the kind of more that my heart just keeps on asking for and is receiving.

Some may think (those that are more outwardly playful)...that when I speak so seriously -that I am taking it all so seriously... that I 'should' go out & have more fun... The one thing that if I was to take the time to share about myself... my heart is coming from a lighthearted place.... and my life is my playground.

I am happy to be me. 

I meet people all of the time-who just aren't content in their lives... They have good health, a place to live and live in an area that they can find wonderful things to do... Life (to me) isn't about having what we have... though enjoying it from the inside out. And what isn't working...needs some inspired changes...that only each of us can detect and begin to take a moment & love that too...to have the more that is desired. 

In response to going w/self-care flow's post1:In response to going w/self-care flow's post2ae7d71b1ca3d286db924190605a72800.jpg

In response to going w/self-care flow's post1:In response to going w/self-care flow's post2

success-pictures-quote_14181-5.png 955cb2b304adf13de72f920dd8384e53.jpg084e4c0f5f0ee2eb8b6f54e22355601a.jpgIn response to going w/self-care flow's post1:In response to going w/self-care flow's post2acd89c66f3771c3d46224be24b52190e.jpg

• I have a strong sense of self, value myself intrinsically, am confident and show up authentically.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content