login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Creating Wealth and Abundance

As we all know we are the creators of our lives and weather we believe this or not, doesn’t really matter. Facts are Facts and we can no longer put our heads in the sand and think it isn’t true. In order for us to see that we have the ability to do, to be and to have anything we want we need to change our beliefs. Do you know that each of got most of our beliefs by the age of 6, at which time we were most vulnerable to outside influences like our parents and family. One of the reason most of us are not at the financial position we should be is because of these beliefs. Time to take a good look at these beliefs and toss the ones that no longer adhere to your dreams. I found these videos on YouTube and thought maybe they could help us all achieve the success and financial freedom we all deserve.

The Secret to Creating Your Future

Instant Manifestation: How To Get Things Fast

This one I just love I like the way the Mantra rolls off my lips it gives you the feeling that it is working.

Mantra to Improve and Fix Finances

If anyone has anymore suggestions or ideas that will help us all reach our goal of financial freedom, please post them here.

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

Yeah!! I often forget to keep them at the forefront of my mind. This is important in reaching those goals. This thread has reminded me to place myself wholeheartedly back into the action of wealth manifestation.

1.) Write yourself a cheque for a desired sum from this link:
cheque from the universe

2.) create affirmations that exist ‘as if you’ had the desired money…
e.g I have plenty of money for all I need and want”

3.) Start believing the desired wealth already exists by planning your expenditures. (e.g I will buy ….. for my mother…etc)

4) Never use negative phrases such as ‘I cant afford’ etc…always give the universe a chance to give – by saying you cant or you dont have the means is simply blocking the abundance due to you.

5.) With every cheque you make/bill you pay, visualise double coming right back into your account…

6.) Lastly, always always always GIVE with LOVE.

There are more…but I will leave some for others to contribute!

Blessings Roxy!!
:O)

A full and thankful heart..

I am going to add a few videos that I have been doing twice a day and a song I think you will really like

I Am A Magnet To Money

Christmas EFT

Abundance

Grateful

Affirmation for Abundance

Please try these for a week twice a day and let me know if you feel any different. When I use the EFT Method with my affirmations I get a deeper sense of accomplishment. There is a release that you do not normally get, please try it. I figure there is nothing wrong with combining all the knowledge we are learning to create the perfect situation for ourselves.

God Bless you all

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

Wealth by Neville Goddard
Leave the state containing poverty and move into the state containing wealth, and wealth will take on reality. This room has reality and substance because you are thinking from it.

Think of a room, however, and it is but a shadow. Think of a state and it seems a mere possibility. But enter it by thinking from the state and it is the only reality.

Blake said: “If the spectator could only enter into the image in his Imagination; if he could make a friend and companion of his image, he would rise from the grave and meet the Lord in the heavens.”

Now, buried in a state, you are a spectator of other states. But if you will rise from your present state and bury yourself in another, you will express it. If you can be what you want to be, why not become it?

Why sit in a state you dislike and argue, when you can move into another state in your imagination? But once you have moved into the state of your fulfilled desire, don’t be like Lot’s wife. Don’t look back at your former state and preserve it, for salt is a preservative.

Only you can make a state become alive. You must enter a state and animate it in order for it to outpicture itself in your world.

You may then go back to sleep and think the objective fact is more real than its subjective state into which you have entered; but may I tell you: all states exist in the imagination.

When a state is entered subjectively, it becomes objective in your vegetative world, where it will wax and wane and disappear; but its eternal form will remain forever and can be reanimated and brought back into being through the seed of contemplative thought.

So I tell you: the most creative thing in you is to enter a state, and believe it into being.

I AM by Neville Goddard

Any desire is yours to fulfill if you will not lose confidence in I am. Attach anything to it and it will grow.

If your desire is to be rich, say to yourself: I am rich – and think from that assumption.

If you want to be known, claim you already are. You can be anything you want to be by the act of assumption.

Wear your desire as though it were true now, and your assumption – though denied by your senses – when persisted in will harden into fact by objectifying itself and becoming a reality.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

1dab56b1e75755bcd8fb39ecdc2646f4.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content