login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★ it IS a Successful Day

• ~5cb17a4a1a4fab81ab56bfffeb892b6e--happy-happy-happy-happy-girls.jpg

I AM am always successful because success is a Divine quality of spirit, and spirit is what I am

• ~
    Have you ever looked back on yourself (in a day)and said shoulda coulda woulda in any shape or form?

Who hasn’t? Some do it rarely, some may say I am describing their life. (and my sincere compassion goes out to you). Maybe there has been some progression… though what really causes ones perception of their day before it begins or…at the end when evaluating?

I will share what you already know…

It is not about your experiences… it’s your thoughts about it.

So lets get on the good foot, and create that day(:

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Affirmations
This is very cool how how my positive energy and belief system, along with my attitude and actions have a huge impact on the life I live and the success I enjoy!!

Today was successful because who I am and what I do is always enough

All that is before me to do this day, I do with happy enthusiasm

Today is successful because I know I will allow space for my creativity to soar.

• More Quotes 57e5549532a5f61c6b83a2a19de9cbad.jpg
    • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Articles

HELPFUL QUESTIONS -FRESH PERSPECTIVE

I Am living a Divine plan

Today is successful because I Am simply and awesomely ready for my day!!

It Is a successful day because I Am on target with things that matter to me… My focus is where I desire.
It was a successful day today because no matter what….I included things that I truly enjoy. I went out by lake and enjoyed the kind of temp, I love… and wait for…
It was a successful day because I am feeling the clarity I desire-

It was a successful day because no matter what is going on, I have faith in a beautiful outcome.

It was a successful day, because it was Tuesday…and Tuesdays I’m off from work(: And I love experiencing a variety of things that happen best with wonderful blocks of time(:

Today was a surprisingly good day… I wanted to be more motivated in a particular area… And it happened in a very back handed helpful way(:

There was an error made on something which if true would’ve not been easy… to say the least.
I behaved as this will work out or something better will emerge. Well being the error it was…it just got me in the zone I needed to be in that I was desiring… It created a bit of stress… though it was a creation of something better. So I forgive it for coming about the way it did, and thank it for the outcome(:

Today was another surprisingly good day.

Had things that have been happening …which caused me to weigh things out and do things … in bigger ways.. Simply creating lots of change.

I’m believing its all happening to create more care to some areas that were getting less attention, and more energy toward my future possibilities.

I can’t tell yet, though I am happy I am now feeling better and better change… And believing God dealt me another Good hand. I know I’ve won, I just don’t know how exactly it will play out yet.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content