login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Fascinating: Can you change the past?

You can change the past

I like this idea. Look up some stuff on The Mandella Effect or The Butterfly Effect and see if you can wrap your head around the ideas. To ME, this is very much a bmindful type of idea and it may actually be real. If it is real, then perhaps we can move forward by moving backward in a sense. Could it be possible that you wake up in the morning and your present has changed because you chose to change something in your past? These are some difficult ideas to wrap your head around, but, if it is possible then it adds to the living in the moment idea. Also ideas that suggest that all is one and we are infinite beings who can choose our life experience. I could go on for a long time with the thoughts that are running around in my mind, but, I’d rather hear some of your thoughts instead of writing about book for you to read.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

whoa! thanks SRWE. I will definitely enjoy contemplating this (watching this again) & seeing the contributions of others!

I did look up the Mandela effect (hadn’t heard of that) or thoughts about it. Getting us to ponder our own power, possibilities, parallel universes… Great thread! Thanks for starting this! (this was a great way to wake up this morning-literally).

came across these too …

5 Clues That Parallel Universes Exist (10 min 21 sec)

parallel universes… multiverse theory etc (2 min 28 sec)

• ~ ps wouldn’t mind you recommending a book… when the time is right for you(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Another ?
Can i think of any decisions,
events and so on I would
like to have the option to
modify,or reconsider
rewind the tape
as it were?

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

Guilt is the consequence of the memory of regretted past actions as they are recalled. These can be transcended only by re-contextualization. Mistakes are the natural, impersonal consequence of learning and development and therefore unavoidable.

As evolution progressed, the capacity of learning, called ‘intelligence’, arose as a consequence of trial and error, which is a process that is operationally required for survival. The process of trial and error then accumulates as data and memory. This accrues as the long and experiential time continuum that sorts events into ‘then’ and ‘now’. The present self ‘is’, and the former self ‘was’, and, in truth, that which ‘was’ is not identical with that which ‘is’. Regret and guilt result from equating the present self that ‘is’ with the former self that ‘was’ but actually is no more; they are not the same.

Guilt can be an educative emotion that arises as a warning not to repeat the same mistake. The past cannot be rewritten, but it can be re-contextualized so as to be a source of constructive learning. Regret over past events or decisions can be ameliorated by realizing that they ‘seemed like a good idea at the time’.

David R Hawkins 

Another related thought
Can you change the now?
I would say yes
to some degree we have
leverage to change the now.

In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm's post:

I do know it to be real but it's something you must look into and experience for yourself to know that it iz indeed real otherwise you will limit your understanding of it to what science can prove and all science knows now are theories but they are currently conducting experiments now.

I don't call it the Mandela Effect for three reasons: 

1. It has nothing more to do with Mandela than the rest of us. That belief of it's occurrence iz just one instance of many.
2. It's always been possible to shift parallel realities so it transcends Mandela's timeline.
3. Most who focus on it as being the "Mandela Effect" perceive that it's something to be feared and connected to CERN. 

Look up what Neville Goddard had to say regarding reality and parallel universes, and how you can change your past to recreate your future. I know it works because I do it but my experiences are not your experiences so you must experience it for yourself before you will know what I am saying iz true.

Mind you he passed away October 1, 1972. Another person who speaks about parallel universes and breaks it down in very simple terms iz Bentinho Massaro. In fact I'll post his seminar on it here. This was also the first time I had come across Bentinho Massaro and I've been fascinated by parallel universe theories ever since. 

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

Some high quality cinema 

the graduate- the hustler- the sting- the pope of greenwich village- the gambler-high plains drifter.
the lost weekend- the summer of 42 
pacific heights- panic in needle park- and justice for all- taxi driver- analyze this- primal fear 3 days of the condor-network-serpico-midnight cowboy-deliverance

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

https://vimeo.com/102344980?ref=fb-share&fbclid=IwAR0HYEvhJEDNZSwkWhw0y4312NVr6zb2A60O6InALqlCeOZgv5TbBn1LXtc

Global 33 is there any chance you land in the Hudson?

What you can't be serious!

You know like captain Sully did. 

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content