login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Get a Prize For Something You Love

★A Contest Is One Way We Do It!★
this seemed like a good thread to post this(:
By now you must have gathered You are the community… and all of You … make up US

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Bmindful trivia fact:
      We have returning people pop on, lots of new people joining…and lovely members who have maintained the community… (a little stat for you… ) … 3500 view our site a day… and growing daily!!! Awesome! think you’d agree(:

✉Though, as I’m sure most of you know on This site know it isn’t about the #‘s
✉ we love a growing community, we love the positivity, kindness & growth we experience here…where we internalize the love and externalize it- by passing it on… Think of the ripple effect every time anyone receives something they enjoyed, needed … or was able to contribute (whether they are members or passing by) (:
✉One day we’re a bit of the teacher…one day we are the student… Somehow always a bit of both…. & its All always a gift(:

✉Bmindful has a brand new contest —— for relatively new members… or members who’ve been here a bit… that have no real history of starting threads… and are not yet a Premium Member. [for some awesome member a free Premium Membership!] ✉Sure there is much you can enjoy without this upgrade, though I won’t hold back there are wonderful advantages to having a Premium Membership. ✉Before I tell you what you get with this upgrade …let me tell you about the contest: ✉ 1. ★Start creating threads you really love on topics which work for you… ✉ 2. ★Let it be something that truly grabs your heart & somehow include your community. ✉ 3. ★BYOS (Bring Your Own Smile!) ✉ 4. ★Begin contributing on other threads… ✉ 5. ★Take part in creating affirmations or add by using affirmations from the lists of others (affirmations are magical!) ✉ ★& that’s all…

• ——
    ★If you have any how-to questions stop by my profile page and inquire away(:

and what about if you are already a premium member

Please Add AWP as a friend-to stay up on Bmindful news

“We are sun and moon, dear friend; we are sea and land. It is not our purpose to become each other; it is to recognize each other, to learn to see the other and honor him for what he is: each the other’s opposite and complement.”
― Hermann Hesse

The deadline for this contest has been extended to the end of March 2017, a member will be chosen for their prize…

“We are sun and moon, dear friend; we are sea and land. It is not our purpose to become each other; it is to recognize each other, to learn to see the other and honor him for what he is: each the other’s opposite and complement.”
― Hermann Hesse

• ** * ——

• ** * ——

Unknowingly a member kicked this contest off the other day, before I had a moment to post this!!! Wow! (What I mean is- they had only been a member for 3 hours and & created their first thread! )

• ** * ——
    When I return to this thread, I will share what you get when you become a Premium member…

― Hermann Hesse

What about members who already have a Premium Upgrade you ask? (:

• ** * ——

You get something you always have loved around here… more to love on this site… a more involved positivity community!

Though that is not just a lovely way to say no prize for you(:

Your prize selected for you is pretty wonderful too!

I can’t wait to tell you. Though I will in Feb… I will show you!
And more prizes are being made available for future contests if this is of interest to you…

So members already with a Premium Upgrade will get something very nice too!

― Hermann Hesse

So Bmindful has things coming your way for
simply being the positively-charged members you’ve been… and you no-doubt will continue to creatively be(:

― Hermann Hesse

•  ——

So stay tuned to new threads and continue to be your awesome selves… with these creations, and as usual you will receive in the ways Bmindful is known for…

This can best be demonstrated and explained… when you are enjoying and being your own brand of being YOU!!!

•  ——
      We are all Winners around here-lets add to the love and creativity of Bmindful

Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy! That’s the real ticket(:

• ~
  •  ★If you have any how-to questions stop by my profile page and inquire away(:

and what about if you are already a premium member

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    For those of you don’t know how to create a new thread, edit or create a “live link” … an informational thread will appear Soon.
  • though don't wait to create/we will help you as you begin.
  • Please have fun with this, no one is grading you(: You can always ask questions-even in the middle of a thread. Be yourself & enjoy!

― Hermann Hesse

You may notice ★★ (2 stars) by threads ) These are all threads created in 2017!

~
ya know, I am grateful for many things, though right now feeling much gratitude for YOU -the community here at Bmindful 

free_your_mind_02_big.jpg

mistakes.jpg

Pick a topic you appreciate!

Do you want to utilize the community to share ideas of their own to inspire you and others more? Maybe create a thread. 

Think of topics close to your heart...

Things which increase your own momentum 

Things which help yourself go to your own personal next level

Reinforce what works for you, and create an avenue to grow from where you are.

Someone somewhere will prosper at some time. 

. create a thread... and  it becomes magic...when you  love it... you  include others...watch what happens for yourself and others. Always amazing around here! Have Fun... & Prosper!

~
Okay, we are coming to the end of our 1st contest...

You still have the remainder of February & all of March to not only enjoy creating….… though have it count toward the current contest. Any questions?

any questions?

― Hermann Hesse

Image result for writer quotes inspiration

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

In response to iZUHM THA iNFiNiTE's post:

nice!

― Hermann Hesse

-font-b-Quote-b-font-Be-Your-Own-Kind-font-b-Beautiful-b-font-font_zps06bf0dd5.jpg

Just be YOU, and it will be magnificent!

― Hermann Hesse

Hi Everyone ... don't forget the contest!

Any questions?

― Hermann Hesse

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content