login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★What is your favourite personal  development quiz?

Hi everyone,

I am trying to get to know myself better by taking personality tests. So far I’ve taken the following:

- 16 Personalities

- Big Five

- Personality Quiz

Do you know any good tests that you could suggest? If yes, why do you like them?

Thank you!

Awesome !!! And welcome to Bmindful victoriaju!!! I hope you don’t mind I took the liberty of turning your great links- LIVE (though live links… shmive links.. if anyone doesn’t link…yet… you can use the link I’ve provided… or just share the url… we’ll find it!!!)

So…victoriaju!!! You’ve been on the site 3 hours and you’ve created a thread which is wonderful and involves your whole community!!! So allow me to interrupt your thread and share a brief note about a Bmindful contest… that I hadn’t announced yet…

This is for any relatively new member (or just a member without a history of starting threads) who is not a Premium member.

By the end of January 2017, we will giving away a Premium membership to any person (obviously who doesn’t have this upgrade) … who creates threads …who inspires Bmindful to get involved and also …starts having fun on existing threads!!!

Having fun is the important thing, BECAUSE WHEN YOU’RE HAVING FUN…CREATING WHAT INSPIRES YOUITS JUST TRADITION OTHERS SEEM TO ALSO!! Well.. proceed with your awesome thread… the contest is on… (no pressure…enjoy)

PS… it isn’t how quickly others respond to your threads… threads aren’t going anywhere… So… just get things started…Bmindful will flow as it needs to… Its our natural way!

PPS So whats in it for the rest of us… same ol…-> A great moment to inspire more of what you love!

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response to victoriaju’s post:
I love your thread idea!!! What I love are things which inspire a person to know where they are at with a particular goal… I briefly looked at your links, and looking forward to giving them a try later today -thank you!!!

1) assess your wellbeing

2 set a goal

I love this site from the University of Minnesota!
Not only do you see where you are for readiness to change, it helps you create your next step to where you say you want to go…based on where you are in the present… And it can be used for anything!!!

Thank you for updating me AlwaysWonderfulPossibilities and thank you for sharing your favourite links! I will check them out now :)

my pleasure(:

I still haven’t gotten to yours, though will soon!

In the meantime here is one for creativity on an old thread

and

Test how self-compassionate you are

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content