login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Joy To All - Happy Holidays!!

Wishing you all the Hope, Wonder, and Joy that the Season can bring!

“ some notes on Boxing Day

My definition of greatness

is to be greater than your environment,

to be greater than your body,

and to be greater than time.

And if you do, you will be great.

I mean, that’s it!” – Dr. Joe Dispenza

It is this joyous season of the year when we celebrate one another near and dear. It is a time where are hearts expand as we are kinder and gentler and think of our fellow man. In whatever way you may celebrate make certain to make it wonderfully, authentically you. Enjoy every moment of the Holiday Season.

Wishing everyone in my Bmindful family a simply amazing holiday season! Smile till your face hurts, laugh a hearty laugh till you feel you will burst at the seams, give like you’ve never given before of yourself, be a Blessing to others for this is truly the time that we can reflect and know we are all truly sisters and brothers. :)

In response to Nancee1953’s post:
In response to AlwaysWonderfulPossibilities’s post:

Happy Holidays ya’ll!!

I had a wonderful holiday, the best ever! Its all about family, and loving everyone, and spending this joyous time together, and letting happy memories be built! We are all so blessed! We had fantastic meals, we went to a homeless shelter and served them a beautiful meal, we played games, went for nice walks, spent time in nature, celebrated opening gifts one at a time, giggling, laughing and staying up late and always thinking of one another, with love…

I am so blessed with a beautiful family! Things were not always easy in our family. We have a lot of people, and different personalities who did not always want to get along. We still have a few members who choose to not join in, and we still love and respect those members, and wish they their very best for the season and for the New Year.

Good will and peace to All of BMINDFUL members!! Hope that your holiday and this New Year are full of love, peace, health, prosperity and wonderful friendships!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

:)

Nancee and Kathi, these are beautiful posts!!!

I too have had a tremendous time with my friends and lil’ family unit(:

My hubby and I ended up going to the beach in the evening and walked on the pier! We love that kind of thing. Many questioned our ability to easily park… on the holiday…No problem with parking spots …

no problems anywhere!

I truly enjoyed some wonderful things that came my way… Though as lovely as things are… nothing tops extending joy to others and having it received as you intended(:

Love and joy to all of our awesome Bmindful family!

HAPPY HEALTHY JOYOUS PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR, BMINDFUL!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content