login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Peaceful Quotes and Affirmations ...1

285771_2216933343490_1252310115_32692953_5452085_n.jpg

Peace is making the decision to smile inside & out

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtLw95IZ23PRrNNNuIRETf08xOCWfFP1WuLeIQuPpRd3060U-J

maxresdefault.jpg

Set-peace-of-mind-as.jpgRelated image

post love your list flowergirl!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I radiate my deep inner peace and deeply touch those around me.

i am feeling peaceful and calm.

I am at peace with the Universe.

True peace and serenity are with me at all times

I am grounded, centered and calm in mind, body and spirit.

I have a peaceful and calming heart and soul.

My inner peace remains unaffected by outside circumstances.

I am at peace. Divine peace and harmony surround me and dwell in me. I feel tolerance, compassion, and love for all people-including me!

My home is a haven full of joy and peace

All who visit our home feel immediately welcome and at peace.

When I am at peace others around me become peaceful

I enjoy a peaceful and harmonious environment

I have profound inner peace and serenity

I have my own private sanctuary where I can unwind and relax

I easily connect with my inner peace whenever I desire

I have my own private sanctuary which I visit regularly

I allow peace and joy to exist in all areas of my life.

My environment is a garden of peace.

My home is always filled with joy, peace, and love.

I am filled with inner peace

I choose a peaceful and calm spirit.

I am at peace with what is and open to the abundant source of all creation.

I shine with an aura of peace and those around me will become a reflection of peace

Divine peace and love surround me and dwell in me. I trust the process of life.

I am a gentle soul who can speak to what is in the heart of others without saying a word

my inner peace is a gift to my children

I am organized and have a home full of joy and peace.

My mind is at peace

as you can see peace is very important to me
love flowergirl

saintaugustine1.jpg

765d0d3c919b5a755b4ec48519e52c6b.jpgd4bf369bff90887819b6b1833e8b929a.jpg

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

e928dc4b12cf3549206877ad37ee8744.jpg

426cfd3741cdd100d6df99c6b572f920.jpg

is?ewLPF4zPI_Ps-tF6r3JMNhTK-XVUAdly7IF2DEdg8XQ&height=287

91f76fc337c1048d1059be0d73992c79.jpg

0506150c178cb0a9d812c24c81ebcb6b.jpg

49ebc707c682fa5dbb1ced59c6176eed.jpg

Emmanuel Dagher on Twitter: "#Prayer for humanity! @AwakeningPeople @maughams @marwilliamson @roxanamjones @SimpleReminders @SavonnChampelle ...:

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

c32ceee541f5da2399c4a9167d9064af.jpg

carlos-santana-quotes-21211.png

Image result for i am filled with peace affirmation

14fcd9a108280049970741dd45d31f5b.jpg

"I'm too busy with my grass 

to want to know if yours is greener"

To merely hear a great teaching is itself the consequence of
spiritual merit.To act on it is of even greater spiritual benefit”
Dr. David Hawkins…Along the Path to Enlightenment…daily quotes
January 9th quote

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

"When radiance shines so hard,
that it opens up the hand,than there is only god
and god is love"

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

I just realized that I don't have to have an opinion about everything - what a relief! -David Hawkins022b6cc79702311d2f93f11a4b08c356.jpg

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

Outstanding leaders go out of their way to boost the self-esteem of their personnel. If people believe in themselves, it's amazing what they can accomplish - Sam Walton

Related image

7710f120da4a7a4c5a6e65e1777f0917.jpg

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

6186_10203681445517031_7185164644949862754_n.jpg 640×638 pixels

15781145_440550649611653_4341874826364822046_n.jpg (800×800)

c54dd56a47060186aa0ef088ce9bf232.jpg

387f1d38de327478afa259d1197897ef.jpg

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

I allow inner peace with meditative quality at will whenever desired.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Srenity Bay's post:

I love the quote you chose:

Never think too much about a dilemma.

Answers come to a relaxed mind;

Time allows things to fall into place;

A calm attitude yields the best results

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

6beeee2c7bf051d27941fe39e9ed9714--matt-affirmations.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

The facts that are to be unreservedly accepted are simple and very powerful. Surrendering to them brings enormous spiritual advancement.

1. The living proof of God’s love and will for you is the gift of your own existence.
2. Do not compare yourself with others regarding ‘holiness’, merit, goodness, deservingness, sinlessness, etc. These are all human notions, and God is not limited by human notions.
3. Accept that the concept of ‘the fear of God’ is ignorance. God is peace and love and nothing else.
4. Realize that the depiction of God as a ‘judge’ is a delusion of the ego that arises as a projection of guilt from the punishment of childhood. Realize that God is not a parent.
5. Christ’s teaching was essentially and simply to avoid negativity (calibrated levels below 200), and the goal of his teaching was for his followers to reach Unconditional Love (calibration level of 540). He knew that once the level of Unconditional Love was reached, the soul’s destiny after death was certain and the soul was safe. This is essentially the same conclusion that is taught by the world’s great religions, such as Lotus Land Buddhism.
6. Realize that salvation and enlightenment are somewhat different goals. Salvation requires purification of the ego; enlightenment requires its total dissolution. The goal of enlightenment is more demanding and radical.
7. Clarify that it is not a personal ‘you’ who is seeking enlightenment but an impersonal quality of consciousness that is the motivator. Spiritual inspiration and dedication carry forth the work.
8. Comfort replaces insecurity when one realizes that the most important goal has already been accomplished. That goal is to be on the road of spiritual dedication. Spiritual development is not an accomplishment but a way of life. It is an orientation that brings its own rewards, and what is important is the direction of one’s motives.
9. Appreciate that every step forward benefits everyone. One’s spiritual dedication and work is a gift to life and the love of mankind.
10. There is no timetable or prescribed route to God. Although each person’s route is unique, the terrain to be covered is relatively common to all. The work is to surmount and transcend the common human failings that are inherent in the structure of the human ego. One would like to think that they are personal; however, the ego itself is not personal. It was inherited along with becoming a human being. Details differ based on past karma.
11. Intense prayer augments dedication and inspiration and facilitates progress.
12. The Grace of God is available to all. Historically, the ‘Grace of the Sage’ is available to the committed spiritual seeker. The strength of the ego can be formidable, and without the assistance of the power of higher spiritual beings, the ego cannot of itself transcend itself. Fortunately, the power of the consciousness of every great teacher or avatar who has ever lived still remains and is available.
To focus on a teacher or their teachings by meditation makes the power of that teacher available to the seeker. It is the will of every truly enlightened sage that every spiritual seeker succeeds, and not just the members of some specific or exclusive group. Just as the individual seeker of spiritual advancement benefits all mankind, thus also does the enlightenment of the Teachers benefit the seeker. That power and energy is available to call upon. There are no requirements or obligations.

Hawkins M.D. Ph.D., David R. . I: Reality and Subjectivity

yadayadayada

All life is sacred; every moment, even the less than glorious ones. When we recognize the sacredness of all, we are at peace with all. ~Gangaji

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves. ~Dalai Lama

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In-the-gap-between.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

38e80b881d4a96fdd5f6c72b060efe75.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

22040e845ad10a1d162c049de074d1a2.jpg

yadayadayada

In response to Legendinmyownmind's post:

Wise Dalai

yadayadayada

In response to Legend in my own mind's post:

agree, that's very good!

410998e3215e744c61de686f835ef823.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“Humanity is an “affliction we’re all burdened with.We don’t remember asking to be born,and we subsequently inherited a mind so limited it is hardly capable of distinguishing what enhances life from what leads to death.The whole struggle of life is in transcending this myopia”

Doc Hawkins pg 14 Along the path ...daily quotes

yadayadayada

Hello fellow visitors to the planet earth. Welcome.

I hope you enjoy your stay. This is a short greeting and orientation.

You have been provided with a vehicle for your stay. It is called a body.

Taking good care of your vehicle will allow you more flexibility and freedom as you traverse this planet during your stay. Please do your best to maintain your vehicle so that you might optimize your visit.

Along with your body-vehicle you have been given an information storage and retrieval device know as your mind. Please do not assume any limitations to this device. It is quite capable of assimilating, storing, organizing and re-organizing unlimited, infinite bits of infomation (also know as experiences) however you please, for whatever destinations or future experiences you desire during your visit.

Generally, if you desire the experiences of happiness and success, you merely need to tell your mind this and it will organize and order your information bits in such ways as to make happiness and success available and accessable to you. Directing your mind, you will be guided and directed to the experiences of happiness and success (your mind-body device-vehicle has been given this direction as part of your default programming but you are free to override it)

Please also note: If you do not care to organize your information bits with any goals or purposes, they will tend to be stored as received, without any precedent. Therefore, retrieval and organization of your information bits – for the purpose of enhancing your visit – may take more time than if you decide to ask to have them stored and organized in terms of success and happiness or some other experience.

In any case, you are free to store, organize, evaluate and retreive your information bits however you want.

We hope you enjoy the use of your mind.

Now, i understand that some of you are not particularly pleased with the body vehicle you have been given for your visit. Please allow me to comment on this.

Your body-vehicles purpose is to allow you access to this Earth visitation experience. Thus, all body-vehicles serve this purpose very adequately. No particular body-vehicle is instrinsically better than another, with regards to this purpose.

Also please note: The experience of being pleased or displeased with your body-vehicle is a function of your mind. If you are displeased with your body-vehicle please instruct your mind to re-organize its information bits in such a way that will allow you to be pleased with your body-vehicle (this will also allow your particular body-vehicle to optimize itself, since its shape, strength, capabilities and appearance are highly influenced by what you dictate to your mind)

In order that you may optimize your earth visit, please allow me to mention another feature of your mind-device/body-vehicle.

Besides having an unlimited capacity, your mind-body also has the uncanny ability to alert you, moment by moment, as to whether or not you are evaluating, storing and organizing your information bits (i.e your experiences) in such ways as to cause you to have more or less joyful, peaceful, delightful and lovely experiences during your stay.

This alert system is commonly known as your FEELINGS, paying attention to your feelings can help guide you to an optimal earth visit experience. Resolving unwanted feelings will also help to enhance your visit.

If you have any questions regarding your visit, please simply address them to your mind-device and it will promptly go about gathering the answers you require. Or it will direct you to the answers accordingly.

Again, i hope you have a safe and pleasant visit.

yadayadayada

17 Black And White Cat Photos That Took Our Breath Away - I Can Has Cheezburger?

yadayadayada

In response to rational inquirer's post:

thanks for the repost!

enjoyed!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

2a955e7bf5bc50855da1785a2ba4ae7f.jpg

yadayadayada

In response to Serenity lake's post:

that is so true!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content