login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★the thankful heart

please share related posts on appreciation

The word “appreciation” means to be thankful and express admiration, approval, or gratitude. It also means to grow or appreciate in value. As you appreciate life, you become more valuable—both to yourself and others.
Sara Paddison

What you put out comes back. The more you sincerely appreciate life from the heart, the more the magnetic energy of appreciation attracts fulfilling life experiences to you, both personally and professionally. Learning how to appreciate more consistently offers many benefits and applications. Appreciation is an easy heart frequency to activate and it can help shift your perspectives quickly. Learning how to appreciate both pleasant and even seemingly unpleasant experiences is a key to increased fulfillment. Doc Childre and Sara Paddision

• ~
    Appreciation Tools A powerful way to improve mental, emotional, physical and spiritual well-being is to invoke and sustain sincere appreciation. Appreciating yourself, a loved one, friend, pet, even a cherished place or memory also quickly establishes a connection to your heart. The greater your capacity for sincere appreciation, the deeper the connection to your heart, where intuition and unlimited inspiration and possibilities reside. Try HeartMath’s Appreciation Tool and exercises. to see the exercises & read more
  • ~
    related threads in process
  • virtually unlimited gratitude quotes
  • a flow of gratitude affirmations

I Am living a Divine plan

“When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive—to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love—then make that day count!” Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free

“We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.” Thornton Wilder

when my thankful heart rises in the morning … I feel the good that is about to unfold in my day … with my activities, my interactions, my thoughts…

no… I can’t see specifics … (all the time…lol) … though I feel what I know is always present… some thing… someone to appreciate

some activity that is being created… in ways I could never do alone…

so grateful that we are in the presence of Love and Light and it is manifesting as we are the Light … as we allow the Light…

“Make it a habit to tell people thank you.
To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. Truly appreciate those around you, and you’ll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you’ll find that you have more of it.” Ralph Marston

“Joy always follows on the heels of pain. If a person escapes a mindset that current events represent an ongoing tragedy, they will encounter and comprehend all the beauty that surrounds them. We find bliss by living alertly and unequivocally accepting whatever is occurring in the present moment. If a person realizes that the present moment is all that matters, they will gain an inner stillness and appreciate the beauty and joy of each day.”
Kilroy J. Oldster

"Whenever you find an opportunity to be thankful, to be grateful, don't miss it. There are million of opportunities everyday"

"If you accept all moments with a deep gratitude, nothing ever goes wrong"

"Be thankful for what has been given to you - and life is giving you so much that you thankfulness is always going to fall short"

"Life should not just be lived. It should be celebrated"

"All that you have is too much, it is too much to be grateful and thankful for. Don't ask more from the existence. Simply enjoy that which is given to you. And the more you enjoy, the more will be given to you"

Osho

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

"You have no cause for anything but gratitude and joy"

Buddha

"Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance"

Eckhart Tolle

"When you see that in your life, you have received far more than what you deserved, then gratitude dawns in you. You become thankful, complaints disappear and abundance grows"

"A mind that is complaining all the time cannot experience grace. But one who is thankful and contented experiences more grace in life"

"If this world was more joyful, you would never look for something higher, or for something different. So for anything that has happened or not happened, feel grateful, thankful and happy about it"

Sri Sri Ravi Shankar

"It is better to light one small candle of gratitude than to curse the darkness"

Confucius

"When you practice gratefulness, there is a sense of respect toward others"

Dalai Lama

banner-1186625__340.jpg

I-feel-blessed-now-positive-affirmation.jpg

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content