login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★In this moment-what r you grateful for?

In this very moment -what are you grateful for?

In this moment, I am recalling beautiful posts I read on Bmindful, and not only am I grateful for my vision to read, though my mind to comprehend and my heart to better comprehend,

In this moment, I am acknowledging a bit of a sore throat I have had. I am grateful for its signal to take care and love me more today, and be more aware and compassionate to those who also not feeling as they’d prefer. I am grateful to feel compassion for myself and others… I will send blessings to those I think of, and out into the universe for all others(:

In this moment, I’m recognizing I am hungry. I am so grateful I feel hunger. I remember when I had experienced a health issue which caused my body to confuse some signals …I didn’t feel hunger & I couldn’t taste my food. Today I am ecstatically grateful that I have delicious nutritious foods at my disposal, I can be hungry for them, and I can taste them.

In this moment, I can hear my hubby rustling some papers in the other room. I am so grateful his body is moving around and he is capable of being who he is to himself and to me.

In this moment, I am feeling so much gratitude, I am now going to prepare my breakfast, enjoy it and take time to create a meal for my husband before he leaves the house to do all the things he does for us…. which I am grateful for.

I am feeling gratitude, love and appreciation.

And where would I be without believing(:

34d3b59428854030524c0b812260099b--i-thank-you-i-am-grateful.jpg

I Am living a Divine plan

As many of you know, I am currently recovering from a total knee replacement. I am so great full I’ve found a physical therapist who can read my knee and take me places stretching that are right at the edge of pleasure and pain. He can close his eyes and see exactly where to break up my scar tissue and I completely surrender my knee and leg to him while I close my eyes and breathe deeply relaxing breaths telling my brain all is well as he takes me to the point of maximum stretch, holds it there and releases me into a safe and secure break.

He could not treat me better if I were his elderly father or young son. I am truly grateful for his extraordinary skill and concern.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy’s post:
I am grateful you are receiving this extraordinary care and you continue to only be your better better self… Although can’t improve too much on awesome!

I am sooo grateful to hear about the physical therapist that has come into your life Poppy. From your words, I can hear and feel the healing that is being conducted. Just like a Maestro skillfully and effortlessly conducts an orchestra, so it is with you. Very soon you will feel better than new, but it is hard to improve on perfection :)

I am grateful for the sheer joy, love and peace I feel in this moment in time. I am grateful for all that encompasses this glorious gift of life.

I’m grateful that I have a home with a soft bed and blankets, a bathroom with hot and cold running water, a kitchen and enough money to buy food, heating and air conditioning, a vehicle that runs, some measure of freedom, a body that still works, a mind that still works, and interest in the world around me. I am also grateful that I had a mother and father who loved me and an extended family when I was growing up that helped take care of me. I am grateful that I know how blessed I have been and that I now see how blessed my life has been.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

Right now I am grateful for good friends and interesting opportunities for self exploration and fun. Had a wonderful weekend with 6 of my friends where we went on a mini road trip. It was fun to change scenery and kick back. Life is so much more enjoyable when you can share it with people who get you and you know always have your back.

“The trick to being happy isn’t to live in the know, it’s to live in the mystery.”

In response to Poppy’s post:

Hey Poppy, I am really glad to hear of your great fortune! Awesome people with their natural gifts are such a blessing. I am grateful for your news! It gives me JOY to know that you are in such great care.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to going w/self-care flow’s post:

Thank you for this thread! Its valuable to snap me into all that I have to be incredibly grateful for, in the NOW!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm’s post:
In response to Nancee1953’s post:

I am grateful to both of you, Nancee and Smart routines; it gives me joy to hear your words and your gratitude! I am grateful for you both for all that you share! My world is better because you are a part of it!!

I am grateful for my mind. I am grateful for being able to have greater awareness of choice, and for all that becomes available for making finer choices… for choosing the experience of peace, love and joy!

I am grateful for my “being”. I love myself for who I am. And, I am grateful for all of life’s truly amazing gifts: starting with love and safety, important relationships, food, safety, shelter, beloved pets, plants, education, for health, for healing, opportunities, connection, communication, miracles AND, MAGIC!!

(Another word for magic is transformation!!!)

I am also Very Grateful for the Gift of Faith.

In response to The Magician’s post:

Thank you Magician, for joining our community! I am grateful that you are here! Thank you for sharing and caring!

I am most grateful for taking the initiative to become involved in wonderful outreach ministries at the church I attend. I am grateful to be a part of something miraculous, not giving handouts, but hand ups. It is sheer joy to be empowered to change someone’s day from sad to glad. Faith, kindness, sharing and caring are tools that are magic in transforming the lives of others. I am most grateful in knowing that in ministering to others, I minister to myself, it is such a feeling of abundance, of absolute wealth. I am grateful to be “rich” in spirit.

I love how you said: not giving handouts, but hand ups Faith, kindness, sharing and caring are tools that are magic in transforming the lives of others.

It is sheer joy to be empowered to change someone’s day from sad to glad.

rich in spirit! Yes Nancee I can feel that! Its beautiful, as you are!

• ~

12/08/16
In this moment – grateful for the beautiful gratitude/appreciation/love/awareness on this page.

In this moment I am grateful for the compassion I have for myself.

I love how the result of this self-compassion leaves a good availability for others I connect with … day to day.

12/09/16

In this moment, I am grateful for the awesome real-relationships I’ve made over the internet. Being in the cyber-world hasn’t diminished the qualities I love with my mind and heart of others. Thank you Thank you Thank you.

In this moment, I am grateful for other friends (in the non-cyber world) which I’ve known for years and have been able to maintain and nurture the good that is still there(:

In this moment, I am grateful for my hubby. Too much to say there… so I’ll just allow my heart to tell you… I am very grateful in this moment…

In this moment, I am grateful for being awake enough to feel my gratitude, and relaxed enough… to drift back to sleep for an awesome slumber. G’night all.

:)

At this exact moment, the kitty purring in my lap. :)
Gratitude for my daughter, amazing friendships and the exciting ventures that are coming to fruition.

Heart Filled with Gratitude, for this journey of my life. I open my whole and holy Self to receive the blessings of Source.

I am grateful for the peace and joy of this moment, the warmth and glow of the candles burning. I am grateful for the love and peace that surrounds me nurturing my spirit.

In response to going w/self-care flow’s post:
In this moment I’m grateful to continue on with another day of gratitude.

I’m grateful to know as I feel my gratitude… and then simply write it… something magical happens to propel my day. ( and yes the word magical keeps coming up) lol

I’m grateful in this moment to be in touch with my now

I’m grateful for things that are currently inspiring me for beyond this moment.

I’m grateful to have a bit more time before I go to work… to allow this gratitude moment to be further energized (and possibly go back to sleep for awhile) I have gratitude to be able to easily get a power nap, and to wake up even more refreshed…

Bemindful Friends, I am truly greater ultimate grateful right now. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

Just wonderful Poppy,
I am so very glad and grateful too, bravo!!!!

I am grateful for the warmth of my home during this cold artic blast.
I am grateful for hot chocolate topped with marshmallows and warm chocolate chip cookies. I am grateful for the sheer joy and gratitude that fills my spirit and most importantly the desire and ability to share it all. I am grateful for the gift of friendship and meaningful relationships.

I am truly grateful for the grace and benevolence that enable me to share gifts and well wishes with others.

I am grateful for the organization and synchronization of the events that occurred in an almost “magical way” ensuring the feeling of kindness and joy was transmitted in such a special way.

I am grateful to be an instrument of the “Divine” who enables my efforts to be a Blessing to others which makes me so very “Happy” it is a feeling of contentment that is truly sublime.

I am grateful for this moment of peace and tranquility.
I am grateful for my “humble abode” and the love that surrounds me.
I am grateful for this opportunity to communicate with my wonderful Bmindful family.

I am grateful for the gift of the day and all the wonderful things that will come my way.

I am grateful for the courage and discernment of spirit to know, whatever comes my way, just go with the flow…..:)

Love everyone's awesomeness!

It’s my Bmindful family and all the positive energy, acceptance and encouragement that bring out the absolute joy and the very best of me. :)

In this very moment I am grateful for “going w/self-care flow”.

I am grateful for all the continued acknowledgement of gratitude from within me.

In response to Nancee1953’s post:
I too am grateful for Bmindful-family and the joy I receive and the growth from all that is inspired!

In response to SpiritualTec’s post:

I am grateful for the smiles you brought me with your comment SpiritualTec! I am grateful for you and the awesome energy you bring with you Being your authentic self…and… of course the wonderful things you’ve contributed!

I am grateful for inner peace…
It is so complete, so pure and powerful that nothing can pierce it or interrupt or interfere with it or destroy it.

In this very moment I am grateful for the information I have been receiving for areas that create what is personally valuable.. I am grateful for its genuine feel, and the promise of feelings, thoughts and actions I Am allowing… and Will appreciate.

In this moment, I am grateful for my desire to take exquisite care of me…and my understanding that it is self-care not self-control.

I am enthused where this is taking me & grateful for all that is going into this (known & unknown)

I am most grateful for the “gift” of Miracles spurred by faith, it is truly amazing, nurturing the feeling of benevolence, love and grace.

thank you for the Love in the world that is always present… when we just know this

I am grateful for a day of service sharing love and positive energy with others.

I am grateful for all of the love in my life!
I am grateful for all of those that I feel connected to.
I am grateful for my heart and for making better choices in my life!

I am grateful for Faith that nurtures my spirit.
I am grateful for Love that is imbedded in my fabric of life.
I am grateful for the desire to spread smiles, laughs and kindness like a warm cozy blanket.

I am grateful for wonderful friends who share, love, compassion, joy, respect and appreciation, I feel so naturally high that I could actually soar across the sky.

I am grateful that my joy knows no limits. My appreciation also grows without limitation as I am always able to reach for an even better thought than the last one. My joy iz truly infinite and each day I have a desire to experience a new level of joy which then comes with even greater levels of gratitude & appreciation flowing thru me and touching others each day.

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

in this moment I am grateful for breathing deeply, and seeing my life as good

in this moment I am grateful for feeling life having a flow I appreciate even more

in this moment I am looking back on my day, and knowing… all in all it was a good day.

I’m indeed grateful.

In this moment I am grateful for:

another gratitude thread!diary_em_hart.gif

• ~

In this moment -grateful for bonus that arrived from work ...

feeling grateful that I feel good, and feeling rested with enough sleep and more

positive feelings for dayRelated image

Grateful to be home in the most wonderful air-conditioning!

Love where I live, though it has been incredibly hot lately, and air-conditioning adds to my appreciation(:

feeling grateful for the beautiful, awesome, loving, authentic people I know

• ~

grateful for a friend that just received excellent health report!

• ~

grateful for another friend how they are taking life one day at a time with so much hope

grateful for the peace and joy in my spirit!

• grateful for time to do as I love
  • grateful to be having brunch soon... (slept in, and missed my morning meal...it's all good)
  • grateful to do things leisurely today
  • grateful for love in my spirit

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content