login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Page#1/Creativity Quotes

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwJam2lmeCzulm0X_p3BHli7UyskL5oMRrfq692Nzhv30f3vgD

When the artist is alive in any person, whatever the type of work, he or she becomes an inventive, searching, daring, self-expressing creature.
Robert Henri

“Creativity is piercing the mundane to find the marvelous.” Bill Moyers

• “Everybody is talented because everybody who is human has something to express.” ~Brenda Ueland

alberteinstein1.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3K0PSRlY4CkCT8YzgD3Vi7SKLSCjMpxoRizl51Zfq5y5HSFdC1170abc28f5dfc6cdc1de037fab7a7d1.jpg

lovely video you may enjoy Unleashing Your Creativity

a7c07ac44b2bdd5764cfae639debecea.jpg5fbb271a38adc1cf86bc95be74c46308--carl-jung-menu.jpg

Related threads coming soon

All that matters is how I choose to spend this moment.

I am living the Divine plan which includes wonderful health, wealth, happiness, and perfect self-expression for me now

Feel free to share a quote or affirmation  which expresses creativity, flow… whatever resonates with you re:topic(:

My abstract thinking is allowing my new and existing ideas to form powerful combinations.

quote-creativity-is-just-connecting-things-when-you-ask-creative-people-how-they-did-something-they-steve-jobs-94811.jpg

quote4.png?w=640

• ~

Related Threads In Process
“The Great Work – The Mystical Path of the Alchemist”
By Laura Kohn, LMHC, CHt”:http://bmindful.com/forum/thread/9610/mysticalpathofthealchemistworkshop1#post125581 Workshop Series @ Bmindful

quotes-to-trigger-creative-process
3-things-you-enjoy-about-beingcreative
creative visionary affirmations
cooperating-with-our-creativitytrusting
creativity quiz
Let’s Share Our Own Poetry created by Poppy

I am living the Divine plan which includes wonderful health, wealth, happiness, and perfect self-expression for me now

To be creative means to be in love with life. You can be creative only if you love life enough that you want to enhance its beauty, you want to bring a little more music to it, a little more poetry to it, a little more dance to it. Osho

• ~creativity-einstein-quote-01.png
    97de1f3465b19ba3bb3c18ceb9fe7f5a--albert-einstein-quotes-positively-positive.jpg

Couple of my favorites:

“You can never solve a problem on the level on which it was created.”
― Albert Einstein

and this has much merit also:
The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift. Albert Einstein

Perhaps imagination is only intelligence having fun. George Scialabba

“The creative is the place where no one else has ever been.
You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you’ll discover will be wonderful.
What you’ll discover is yourself.” — Alan Alda

In response to Nancee1953’s post:

I love this quote. I often go into the wilderness of my intuition when I write. It is a wonderfully scary place. It truly is a place where no one else has ever been. It is a place of mystery, of laughter and unexpected joy.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

:)

“Behind every creative act is a statement of love. Every artistic creation is a statement of gratitude.”
― Kilroy J. Oldster, Dead Toad Scrolls

“To be creative means to be in love with life. You can be creative only if you love life enough that you want to enhance its beauty, you want to bring a little more music to it, a little more poetry to it, a little more dance to it.” Osho

“The most potent muse of all is our own inner child.”
Stephen Nachmanovitch

“Once we rid ourselves of traditional thinking we can get on with creating the future.”
James Bertrand

“Some men look at things the way they are and ask why? I dream of things that are not and ask why not?”
Robert Kennedy

“Daring ideas are like chessmen moved forward; they may be beaten, but they may start a winning game.” -Goethe

“Basic Principles:

1. Creativity is the natural order of life. Life is energy: pure creative energy.

2. There is an underlying, in-dwelling creative force infusing all of life — including ourselves.

3. When we open ourselves to our creativity, we open ourselves to the creator’s creativity within us and our lives.

4. We are, ourselves, creations. And we, in turn, are meant to continue creativity by being creative ourselves.

5. Creativity is God’s gift to us. Using our creativity is our gift back to God.

6. The refusal to be creative is self-will and is counter to our true nature.

7. When we open ourselves to exploring our creativity, we open ourselves to God: good orderly direction.

8. As we open our creative channel to the creator, many gentle but powerful changes are to be expected.

9. It is safe to open ourselves up to greater and greater creativity.

10. Our creative dreams and yearnings come from a divine source. As we move toward our dreams, we move toward our divinity.”

― Julia Cameron

In response to Nancee1953’s post:
loving this Nancee!

“Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having fun.” Mary Lou Cook

“The problem is never how to get new, innovative thoughts into your mind, but how to get old ones out. Every mind is a building filled with archaic furniture. Clean out a corner of your mind and creativity will instantly fill it.” Dee Hock

“You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” Maya Angelou

“Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.”
-Franklin D. Roosevelt

“The creation of something new is not accomplished by the intellect
but by the play instinct acting from inner necessity.
The creative mind plays with the objects it loves.”
-Carl Jung

“Since new developments are
the products of a creative mind,
we must therefore stimulate and encourage
that type of mind in every way possible.”
- George Washington Carver

“Everybody is talented because everybody who is human has something to express.” Brenda Ueland

“Creativity is piercing the mundane to find the marvelous.”
Bill Moyers

“Creativity is intelligence having fun.” — Albert Einstein

“All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make, the better.” Ralph Waldo Emerson.

“Creativity is inventing, experimenting, growing, taking risks, breaking rules, making mistakes, and having fun.”
Mary Lou Cook

“Creativity comes from trust. Trust your instincts.”
Rita Mae Brown —

“Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort”.
Franklin D. Roosevelt

tidy.jpg

af8072a44669123e9d57ef156bb0b933.jpg

c709fc1c544df0d580b7e4fb4f875cb5.jpg

Lions and tigers and bears 

Lions and tigers and bears

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content