login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★The Power of Thought

I found this on YouTube today and I was just so inspired I had to share with you guys. I think that this is a video that can be given to our friends and family that do not believe that our thoughts create our reality. An awesome explanation that can not be denied using Quantum Physics

The Power of Thought

Please let me know what you think, I am sending it to a few of my doubting Thomas’ Living in the now.

Roxanne

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

This reminds me of ‘Dancing Wu Li Masters’ by Gary Zukav. I also think that it can bring some awareness re: the power of thoughts to those who require scientific proof for things.
Thanks for sharing.

…what a wonderful world….

In response to rockswealth’s post:
It doesn’t matter how many times I hear these things, and believe them, I love the reinforcement of these truths. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful piece!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

While looking on YouTube today I found a few things that I really think you will enjoy.

The first one has to do with our subject

Positive Thinking

This next one is really good for anyone who does not believe

Thoughts Become Things

I also am going to post some stuff about how to get things fast, but I will put it in the Wealth Forum.

I hope you all enjoy these.

Attitude Life Coach, helping others to see the Power of a Positive Attitude with Affirmations and Gratitudes, Learn to be The Creator of Your Life.

Shame the first one is not there anymore. Enjoyed the second one though.

…what a wonderful world….

When I think of how far we’ve come into learning about things we cannot see but do exist gives you a great feeling of wonder.

I watched all of the videos. They were great! I can’t wait to share them. It was just what I needed today. Thank you!

I also can’t wait to share them, inspiringly wonderful. Like a sponge I am absorbing them into my being. Thank U

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content