login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Off to work-type Prayerful Affirmations

Loving energized passionate people are all around me, giving/receiving in wonderful magnanimous ways. Thank you God for allowing me to co-create my life with Your awesome Presence and Gifts of Everything Good. I am so appreciative to be a part of This Good. And so it is.
Amen.

• ~
      Thank you Best 78, Anoushka, sophique,jancydat , 0, SRWE,& sarahsmile48 for sharing your positivity here(:
    • ~

This thread is from 2009-2015… current now…meded intro with my similar thread entitled ˚PeoplePleasin’ToBeProudOf[work-place] (:

• ˚PeoplePleasin’ToBeProudOf[work-place]
     the meaning behind PeoplePleasin’ToBeProudOf(smiles):
     geared to servicing others in our work-life and the enjoyment of knowing that pleasing can be a very good thing… pleasing ourselves and others(:

~my affirmative prayer
    As I prepare for work this morning, I am fully able to fit in all self-care areas before I begin a day of giving to others.. I am joyous, refreshed and competent. Today is a day I’m proud to say I helped create. I thank You God in advance for this perfect day. All is well. And it is all so. Amen.
  • affirmationMy job does not define me, but I can define my job!
  • affirmationToday I see the ways this job contributes to my growth.
  • affirmationToday I see the ways this job contributes to my happiness.
  • affirmationToday I see the ways this job contributes to my financial well-being.
  • affirmationToday I see the ways I contribute to this organization and I feel good about my contributions.
  • affirmationToday and every day, I use my talents in satisfying ways!
  • ** * affirmationMy career is what I make of it and today I make it a happy and successful experience
  • affirmationI joyfully live a healthy life with focus, clarity, direction, and purpose. • All areas of my life are in balance with my core values.
  • affirmationBy being calm and aware, I know intuitively the right thing to do, moment to moment. The more I focus my mind upon the good, the more good comes to me. Louise Hay
    Feel the JOY Louise Hay
  • ~
    I have moments of brilliance and moments of mediocrity. I remain calm internally regardless. Because my value is intrinsic, external events have no affect/effect on my peace.
  • ~

Action Pack for Happiness http://www.actionforhappiness.org/media/80216/happiness_action_pack.pdf 

• ~
      Some of my favorite affirmations to listen to are from Bernadette Logue. some links of hers & a variety of others…to continue to assist myself..and anyone else who may be interested.

affirmation thread “ well being preparing mind for work http://bmindful.com/forum/thread/4598/wellbeingpreparingmind-for-work-300affirm#post49687
    • ►•►• youtubevideo “ ►•►• 300+ Power Affirmations for Career & Professional Success 32 min 32 sec”:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X84cLFV6uqY Bernadette Logue of Pinch Me Living brings you this set of over 300 power affirmations for career and professional success, based upon her extensive career/professional Peak Performance and Transformational Coaching expertise. These statements are designed to support you to thrive within the New World model of “success” – unleashing your professional capabilities by intuitively navigating your way through challenges, giving your talents and gifts into the world authentically, operating in balance and well-being, being present and conscious in all your interactions with full integrity, building collaborative relationships for mutual benefit, being peaceful in the face of problems, tapping into all your capabilities, being the leader in your own life, and unleashing your creativity, innovation, success and abundance.
    • ** Recommended use: Please use a headset for best audio quality. Listen every day for 30 days to allow the messages to embed and uplift you.

• ~
    Affirmations
    Look For The Good
    (Repeat these affirmations to yourself to manifest them in your life.)

I make a positive difference. I look for the good in this situation and respond with love, wisdom and understanding.
I look beyond the personalities to the issues. I plan to look for the good.
I make a positive difference every time I look for the good in a challenging situation.
I want to know what people are for, not what they are against
In every situation, I look for what is right, not what is wrong.
I am centered and see the good all around me.
Everything works together for my highest good.
I move forward in my life’s journey toward my good.
I celebrate my progress and smile at whatever challenges me.
I find good in whatever comes my way.
Good surrounds me wherever I am and whatever I am doing.
In every situation I strive to show up, pay attention and respond in love.
Every life experience offers a gift.
I attract good in all areas of my life.
Good things come into my life easily and often.
I look for something good in every person I meet.
I cherish the good in myself and others.
I am showered with good every day in every area of my life.
I am grateful for the good I already have.
Wherever I am, God is, and all is well.
***~written by: Association of Unity Churches Internationalwww.unity.org~***
˚ ✰。˚ ˚ღ。 ˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today I work with energy & enthusiasm. I thank God in advance for a day that runs according to plan. My work is done quickly & efficiently and to a high standard.

enjoy life!

Today I am protected by God’s presence that makes everything right in my day. Having been out of the office on training for three days I am refreshed and ready to face the work I have to do. I am better equipped with the skills required to do my job well and God has carefully paved the way for a more sucessful, satisfying and enjoyable role. My opportunities have been drawn towards me as I have affirmed and now I am reaping the benefits of these opportunities, creating more abundance in my life, in wealth and in self belief/confidence. I am now confident and capable of all that I am asked to do.
Thankyou God – The bounty you offer me fills my life with such joy!

A full and thankful heart..

Today is another wonderful day, and I’m thankful and grateful to see all God’s gifts for me today.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Laurie Is Having Another Great Day~‘s post:
Thankyou Laurie for this wonderful thread. Its really helped me today. I am almost done for Monday in the office and I have really got a lot out of the post I posted here today. Focus is the key – and that’s what this thread did for me today! Thanks. :)

In response to anoushka’s post:
I love it when you and others share when a post or a thread is working.

It inspires me further to be part of a community that only feels that they are moving forward, and making everything count as part of their wonderful life.
And like you said Anoushka, they seem to multiply with what we need and want by starting with a foundation of belief.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Laurie Is Having Another Great Day~‘s post:
On that note, I am inspired to celebrate ‘where I am, which is where I am supposed to be’.

Today I affirm a productive, yet playful and joyous day filled with puzzles to solve and gifts of achievement to recieve in return. I give wholeheartedly the abundant knowledge I have recently gained and I reap, reap, reap!
It is wonderful to continually learn, give back, grow and watch life simply get better! I am worthy of respect today for what I know, how I use it and knowing when to be silently confident…God help me to know when and how to utilise my gifts appropriately. Amen.

Great affirmations!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

As I prepare for my day at work, I also easily am preparing me for me.

I take care of my needs and wants in all the wonderful ways I’ve learned throughout my life.

My inner voice speaks joyfully to me, coaches and applauds..

I see the world as the wonderful place it is..and what I can do to give and connect where it’s Good.

I thank you God in advance for the good you’ve given me, and the good that’s on it’s way. Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I do my best to get along with my co-workers, but unfortunately, sometimes people do things to try to sabotage your work efforts in hopes of putting you in a bad light to make themselves look better.

This morning, I returned from a break and caught a co worker using my workstation without permission from myself or my manager. I confronted them but the person blew me off as if I was the one that had an issue and attempted to justify their reasons for doing so. I told them not to do it again and I was certain that HR and the IT department would agree.

This person has made comments about my attire, such as making comparisons to what I wore the week before and just generally paying TOO much attention to my every move, for some reason.

So I use this as an example of why it is so important to pray before you enter your workplace and for God to guide you and reveal these things to you, and to your managers. Also for protection from these types of tactics that your vindictive co workers may try to use to sabotage your work and attempt to put you in a bad light.

As I prepare for work, and find myself wishing I was doing what I do on my days off..I switch into gratitude mood for employment, and my abilities and desire to do what it takes there, and for other marketable opportunities.

Life is about my choices and my reactions to all of it. Today, I choose to enjoy every part of my day. I thank God in advance for the wonderful everything that is part of my day. Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Laurie that is a very good prayer, when we don’t pray before we enter our workplaces we leave ourselves open to things undesirable.

I think it’s also important throughout to day to go over affirmations to keep your mind on your tasks and your purpose for being there so that you are able to maintain your positive state of mind no matter what chaos is going on around you.

Today is a harmonious day. I’m in the perfect flow, as I let go and feel my connection to the awesome Creator. How beautiful it is to know I have God as my source of energy. I move forward with peace love and the utmost confidence in my day, and in my life. Amen

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

This is a beautiful and thoughtful affirmation Laurie. A great start to your wonderful and fulfilling day. This type of affirmation gets me feeling “in the flow” with the universe and I know that I will continue to be blessed and surprized everyday. Thank you, Jan

As I start my day, and preparing for a day at work, I easily and joyfully choose delicious foods to prepare for today and after; mostly today(:

I pay special attention to my appearance and how I speak to myself..I remember that all individuals I meet today (and everyday) are potential members of my land of wonderful opportunities, and I stay ready and able.

I focus on the love in my heart and easily see/feel the love others carry with them as well. I’m loving life and my opportunity to live it. My smile starts inside and radiates outwardly to everyone I make contact with. I thank God in advance to giving me all I need when I need it, and the knowledge that all areas I feel need more ‘gifts’..are in the necessary process..with perks that better me and others. And it is so. Amen

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Well Today… I’m ready for you. I’m excited, enthused and prepared for you. Right where I’m supposed to be, to right where I want to be. Thank you God. Amen….

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Laurie, I love this thread! Just came here to re-read some of my posts and read all the other wonderful posts here. Just perfect for a starting a new week – and a fresh start to my outlook.
I was down in the dumps at the end of last week – and realised I needed to change my attitude. So coming here and reading these work prayer/affirmations has helped me on that quest….and reminded me of my better attitudes in the past! :)

Is that Sophique’s aura glowing? LMAO!!

In response to sophique’s post:
Absolutely and positively.

More power to people posting positive off to work affirmations..literally

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

This one’s for Cleric (and me too)
Today I am my best self. I am kind to myself and therefore kind to others. I radiate peace and harmony in the workplace and I am a pleasure to work with.

Wonderful!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today as I prepare for work with my routines and needs, I know I am perfectly prepared for a glorious day filled with much love, enthusiasm and respect for:

• myself
  • those I come in contact with
  • and my goals, beliefs and attitudes
  • for what makes me-me, and others-them.

I am loving the knowledge and the wisdom that I am right where I am supposed to be, and how I know EVERYTHING is always better better better.

I am a powerful bundle of loving energy approved of and supported with genuine joy by myself, God, and others throughout my day. I thank God in advance for this day where I am beautifully focused, joyfully encountered, and wonderfully engaged in my highest priority tasks, and goals. And it is all so, Amen

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today as I reread previous process affirmations for going to work, I feel and know today is special for me. It is special because I claim today as my special day that gives me more of my met needs and wants than usual. It allows me to assist others with theirs. I thank God in advance for this awesome Special Day. And it is all so. Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Amazing!

I move with God-speed to accomplish what I need before I go to work. I am bundle of light and love and efficiency at work. So grateful for all my wonderful relationships and the level at which I provide service. Thank you God in advance for all of this being a wonderful fulfillment. It is all so.Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today is mine. It is up to me and my Creator to make it a Perfect day. I thank God in advance for the joyous harmony I am privileged to experience. And it is all so. All is well. Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Need to reiterate some of my old attitudes to my job….again, re-reading my past contributions to this thread reinforced this.
Today I am my best self.
I am organised, professional and have a ‘can-do’ attitude to all tasks, big and small.
I have focus on the bigger picture of my master plan.
All tasks I do are part of my bigger vision and ultimate goals.
I have a life beyond my wildest dreams.
Thank you universe for stabalising and protecting me….I am stronger and more determined today than I was yesterday….

In response to Laurie~LovesFocusingWell’s post:

As I prepare for work and keep in mind all Anoushka said:
Today I am my best self.
I am organized, professional and have a ‘can-do’ attitude to all tasks, big and small.
Thank you universe for stabilizing and protecting me….I am stronger and more determined today than I was yesterday….

and my addition:

Thank you God for co-creating my wonderful life. All is well and it is all so. Amen

and this one:

As I finish preparing for work, I don’t miss a beat with what I need to feel I am “together”
I have a lovely day, with lovely people being the backdrop. I see the God in others as they see the God in me. Spirited friendliness is everywhere. I am so pleased to be part of this day..all day. All is well.It is all so Thank you God! . Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

A combo of Anoushka’s and my affirmation still works:

Today I am my best self.
I am organized, professional and have a ‘can-do’ attitude to all tasks, big and small.
Thank you universe for stabilizing and protecting me….I am stronger and more determined today than I was yesterday….
Thank you God for co-creating my wonderful life. All is well and it is all so. Amen As I finish preparing for work, I don’t miss a beat with what I need to feel I am “together”
I have a lovely day, with lovely people being the backdrop. I see the God in others as they see the God in me. Spirited friendliness is everywhere. I am so pleased to be part of this day..all day. All is well.It is all so Thank you God! . Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Todays PPA

• Thank you God for co-creating my life with me to such perfection I can count on and accept well. My dreams of moving forward in strong ways – in process(:
    —————————-
  • I have a lovely day, with lovely people being the backdrop. I see the God in others as they see the God in me. Spirited friendliness is everywhere. I am so pleased to be part of this day..all day. All is well.It is all so Thank you God! . Amen.
    —————————
  • As I continue to prepare for my work day ahead, I thank you God for all you’ve taught me along the way to know how to take care of me. I remain open to you God to your loving ways of teaching me how to care for myself and those I care about. I also thank you for showing me how to be kind to those who think being kind is a weakness.
    ————————
    When I get to work, I acknowledge I am filled with the awe of God, and how I really have all I’ve ever wanted and always with me and more than me. I am content and complete and all is well. All else will only be the perfect gifts that just keep coming in their perfect Godly ways. I am grateful for them too. Thank you God for co-creating my lovely-miraculous-everything. And it is all so Amen.

———————

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Laurie~LovesFocusingWell’s post:
How profound that we are totally on the same wavelength today.
The words you wrote are exactly the affirmations I need today and are in my heart as I start this day….

Here’s to strengthened processes for both of us…
Its great to share this journey with you Laurie!!
:O)

Today is different from any other day. It has more love, more harmony and more of that knowledge and feeling of being in the flow. I am grateful for each and every moment, and my ability to be efficient and effective on the job and being loving and kind to everyone I see from the heart. I thank God for my life and co-creating it All with me. It is all so. Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

As I ready to begin a new week , I am grateful for the job God has blessed me with.

I have confidence in my abilities to perform.

After enjoying a vacation week , I return to my job tomorrow rested , refreshed and energized.

I LU…UUU…UUUU…VE to Exercise. I LOVE IT!!! It makes me feel absolutely fantastic to exercise. It makes me feel good and look good and it makes me super duper healthy. I can’t think of many things that I enjoy more than exercising. There is nothing like getting that blood pumping. It is an amazing feeling to know that I am so fit that I could outrun an aerobics instructor and swim laps around a navy seal. Working out is like having a magic potion that fills me with confidence.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
— Gandalf, J.R.R. Tolkien
I’m Alright
Life Less Ordinary

I thank God for another work day. I strive for excellence every day. I am calm with every call I recieve. I radiate kindness, peace, empathy to everyone I speak to today.

In response to sarahsmile48’s post:

I was looking for wonderful affirming statements as I shift gears preparing for work… and sarahsmile48 did it for me…. Thanks SarahSmiles

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Here’s to this awesome day and the gift of being in a good place to better able myself to be joyous and receptive with all that is(: Thank You God, And So It Is. Amen

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today I wake with refreshed awesome energy, love, and momentum to allow the best day ever… I look forward to this day and look forward to reflecting about its wondrous moments later, Thank you God. So it is …. Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

today as I recreate my relationship with time, I become more harmonious with all that is and bliss I’ve created a larger space for. Thank you God. So it is …. Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Smart_Routines_With_Enthusiasm's post:

that made me smile as I was looking to add to this ol' thread... I have a feeling I will be needing your motivated one soon!

In response to anoushka's post:

I love sharing how things work out and hearing about the journey of others!

Miss doing this!

I am back, and hope others join in again!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I love affirmative prayerful stuff!

Here goes

As I prepare for my awesome day at work... I can feel in advance a day that will flow with peace, joy & big-time kindness

Teamwork is beyond my wildest dreams and the harmony can be felt by everyone.

Smiles are felt, and warmth of hearts  is an understatement with energy

Thank you Dear God for this beautiful perfect day,

And it is so.

Amen.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfcareLivingLifeOfEase's post:

It happened as I intended/prayed/claimed(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

prayerful affirmations first 

As I  connect with those that are my desired contacts for work , opportunities I love abound 

And it is so Amen 

More Affirmations ( not in prayerful script yet )

I have the amazing talent of transforming a job that is not my cup of tea into a miracle elixir

I am extremely

confident

in my

learning power.

I am

extremely confident 

in my ability

to produce

high-quality

work.

I have the drive

and motivation

to work well wherever I work

at will 

I am always

very good

at my chosen job 

I love myself & love how I perform at my job - from

my soul to the loving hearts of others … I am

Service 

I Am

Contribution 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content