login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★ virtually unlimited gratitude

yes… I got on a roll of gratitude quotes, feel free to let yours roll too… whenever you desire(:

the first 1 flowergirl posted 1x on the site, and I love it!

How do you say “thank you” for sunshine or health…for clear days or gentle rains…for happiness, joy or love? You say it by sharing what you have. You say it by making the world a better place in which to live.  Thomas D. Willhite

940206539bf466e28ba12bed24c7ef98--being-grateful-quotes-blessed-quotes.jpg

f18fdfa5b80c6f3776d2349b0a2f568f--attitude-of-gratitude-gratitude-quotes.jpg

Gratitude acknowledges the magnitude of our lives as embodied spirit & the real truth of our short time here: Life is a gift. md From Every Day Spirit: A Daybook of Wisdom, Joy and Peace http://www.everydayspirit.net #grateful #thankful #gratitude #TuesdayThoughts #joy #everydayspirit

When your life is filled with the desire to see the holiness in everyday life, something magical happens: ordinary life becomes extraordinary, and the very process of life begins to nourish your soul! With each new circumstance that comes your way, another opportunity presents itself to nourish your soul. ~Rabbi Harold Kushner

It is a glorious privilege to live, to know, to act, to listen, to behold, to love. To look up at the blue summer sky; to see the sun sink slowly beyond the line of the horizon; to watch the worlds come twinkling into view, first one by one, and the myriads that no man can count, and lo! the universe is white with them; and you and I are here. ~Marco Morrow

If one’s life is simple, contentment has to come. Simplicity is extremely important for happiness. Having few desires, feeling satisfied with what you have, is very vital: satisfaction with just enough food, clothing, and shelter to protect yourself from the elements. ~14th Dalai Lama
b2c1353dd6e2b33eb9276aa0d3fb340b--quotes-motivation-motivation-inspiration.jpg

0e92b5cf0ad7ccd328b3af4dc9d423a3.jpg

★The applications of gratitude and blessing are virtually unlimited, can be used by anyone, require no waiting periods or large capital investments, transcend ideological differences, and are wonderfully contagious.

The usual interpretation of self-knowledge is objectively knowing our strengths, weaknesses, and personality traits in their manifestations through our body, heart, and mind. There can be no true end-point to the acquisition of such self-knowledge for two main reasons. First, our personality has too many possible modes of acting and reacting to exhaustively know them. We can always surprise or surpass ourselves. Second, we change continually. So what we thought we knew about ourselves yesterday may no longer be true today.
…Copyright © 2001 – 2015 Joseph Naft

What-Good-Is-Gratitude.png

thank-you-3.jpg?w=652

deb921dcd20d96e3251f8a1ec8331c9e--have-more-thankful-for.jpg

th-21.jpeg

★The applications of gratitude and blessing are virtually unlimited, can be used by anyone, require no waiting periods or large capital investments, transcend ideological differences, and are wonderfully contagious.

The usual interpretation of self-knowledge is objectively knowing our strengths, weaknesses, and personality traits in their manifestations through our body, heart, and mind. There can be no true end-point to the acquisition of such self-knowledge for two main reasons. First, our personality has too many possible modes of acting and reacting to exhaustively know them. We can always surprise or surpass ourselves. Second, we change continually. So what we thought we knew about ourselves yesterday may no longer be true today.
…Copyright © 2001 – 2015 Joseph Naft

gratitude-magic.jpg

Nine Principals of Receiving
1. Love Yourself Fully (Nurture yourself daily) 2. Realize Your Power to Choose 3. Cease to Long (Imagine You Already Have it All) 4. Release Attachment to Outcomes 5. Remain Open to Everything (Doubt Nothing) 6. Give & Receive in Equal Measure 7. Be Grateful for All Blessings 8. Be Present in Each Now Moment 9. Embrace Your Passions & Joy (author?)

Gratitude

When you get there, there isn’t any there there. ~Gertrude Stein

✰Think of every single thing that we ‘have to’ do to get through a day as something that we ‘get to’ do… before our turn is over. Everything is a gift. by Mike Dooley

.✰DO NOT SPOIL
WHAT YOU HAVE
BY DESIRING WHAT YOU
HAVE NOT; BUT
REMEMBER
THAT WHAT YOU NOW
HAVE WAS ONCE
AMONG THE THINGS YOU ONLY HOPED FOR.
― Epicurus

✰The greatest and most important problems of life are all fundamentally insoluble. They can never be solved but only outgrown. Carl Jung

★Sometimes we spend so much time and energy thinking about where we want to go that we don’t notice where we happen to be. Dan Gutman

• ★We’re so engaged in doing things to achieve purposes of outer value that we forget the inner value, the rapture that is associated with being alive, is what it is all about ~Joseph Campbell

• ~
      ★step back, close your eyes, and envision perfection where you saw brokenness. Go to the inner place where there is no problem, and abide in the consciousness of well-being. Alan Cohen

•  

★If you can just appreciate each thing one by one, then you will have pure gratitude. Even though you observe just one flower, that one flower includes everything author unknown

• ~

• ~
    ★The secret of our lost mode of prayer is to shift our perspective of life by feeling that the miracle has already happened and our prayers have been answered. Now we have the opportunity to bring this wisdom into our lives as prayers of gratitude for what already exists, rather than asking for our prayers to be answered. Gregg Braden

I Am living a Divine plan

“As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words but to live by them.” John F. Kennedy

“Acknowledging the good that you already have in your life is the foundation for all abundance.” Eckhart Tolle

“Thankfulness is the beginning of gratitude. Gratitude is the completion of thankfulness. Thankfulness may consist merely of words. Gratitude is shown in acts.” Henri Frederic Amiel

“Thankfulness creates gratitude which generates contentment that causes peace.” Todd Stocker

“Gratitude is an overflow of the pleasure filling your soul.”
Raheel Farooq

“Gratitude enables you to be fearless, and to never shy away from reveling in every moment of your life.”
Janice Anderson

4822f933c1cc5d67597531f785b14010.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

9b3ce2ca3bc66f878fab16ff43742dcd.jpg

09e247b0a62f2ee57404fe7790f29485.jpg

9b9efef83599db987554bfb1f0864bb6--appreciation-quotes-little-things.jpg

Image result for inspirational unlimited gratitude quotes gif

Image result for unlimited gratitude quotes gif

Image result for unlimited gratitude quotes gif

642849a8175c387dd5db9d44fc9e6216.jpg

6.) I am courageous and I stand up for myself.

17.) My thoughts are filled with positivity and my life is plentiful with prosperity.

18.) Today, I abandon my old habits and take up new, more positive ones.

19.) Many people look up to me and recognize my worth; I am admired.

20.) I am blessed with an incredible family and wonderful friends.

21.) I acknowledge my own self-worth; my confidence is soaring.

22.) Everything that is happening now is happening for my ultimate good.

23.) I am a powerhouse; I am indestructible.

24.) Though these times are difficult, they are only a short phase of life.

25.) My future is an ideal projection of what I envision now.

26.) My efforts are being supported by the universe; my dreams manifest into reality before my eyes.

27.) (For those who are single) The perfect partner for me is coming into my life sooner than I expect.

28.) I radiate beauty, charm, and grace.

29.) I am conquering my illness; I am defeating it steadily each day.

30.) My obstacles are moving out of my way; my path is carved towards greatness.

31.) I wake up today with strength in my heart and clarity in my mind.

32.) My fears of tomorrow are simply melting away.

33.) I am at peace with all that has happened, is happening, and will happen.

34.) My nature is Divine; I am a spiritual being.

35.) My life is just beginning.

You can utilize any of these affirmations alone or create your own unique combination based on your personal wishes and needs. What is most important is to establish a profound communication with the universe — so say it with conviction, say it in your own unique voice, and make it happen in the real world.Affirming my love,

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada

In response to The rational inquirer's post:

wonderful! thanks for sharing.

When you go deeply into the present, gratitude arises spontaneously, even if it’s just gratitude for breathing, gratitude for the aliveness that you feel in your body. Gratitude is there when you acknowledge the aliveness of the present moment. ~Eckhart Tolle

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content