login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Empowering/Inspirational

original intro from 2016

We are all empowered/inspired by different words and thoughts.

We can hear the same idea, though if a particular word is used that doesn’t resonate with you, it is hard to feel it as powerfully as you would prefer to hear it.

Stop by and speak to you with what You feel like hearing. Enjoy! Empower/Inspire yourself

• ~

quotes which resonated w/me:
I very rarely think in words at all. A thought comes, and I may try to express it in words afterwards. Albert Einstein

I like this quote because it validates a huge desire on my part to not label my experiences with words… as they are occurring… and sometimes not really afterwards either(: I enjoy creating room for my experiences to grow … from where I Am, or simply observe and detach myself from the happenings… until or if they prove to be ‘needed’

I Am living a Divine plan

My perspective about negative peripheral garbage.
For now all the worldly“propaganda”
Is nonsense.
If it would serve a purpose I would
try to figure it all out.

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

I like to read inspiring articles, that empower me to get through the hard times and victory shall be on the over side. I wanted to share this article about the cubs preserving to a win.

http://riseupeight.org/chicago-cubs-world-champions-of-baseball/

this is 2 songs & commentary Jason Mraz – Freedom Awards – What Would LoVE Do? & Freedom Song

2017 article

ARTICLE-WHAT-MATTERS-MOST.jpgARTICLE :What Matters Most?

Clint-Gresham-former.jpg

• ~

A Long While Ago...I once stumbled on this (on some  Abe-related site). 

excerpt of an article. It starts with: "Recently, I received a pamphlet outlining the teachings" ... I didn't write thistongue-out

Recently, I received a pamphlet outlining the teachings of Reb Nachman of Breslov (b.1772- d.1810). It was entitled “Be Happy”. I was amazed at the synchronicity of the message of his teachings with the teachings of Abraham. Here are some quotes from the pamphlet:

Through joy, you free your soul from all kinds of inner problems, both physical and spiritual.

Happiness is a fire burning to ash all the impurities in a person’s system and in the entire universe.

Create joy for yourself. Dance or sing or do at least one thing every hour that makes you feel joyful. Continue to increase it, until very soon, your whole day will be filled with happiness. This way you will be able to achieve your purpose in life, both physically and spiritually. Joy is a person’s existence, so do whatever works for you in order to be happy the whole day.

The greater the happiness you experience, the more you will be filled with spiritual holiness and succeed in everything. This is because happiness is the essence of a human being, both spiritually and physically. It is his essence in both this world and

the World to Come.

Problems are attracted to a person who is depressed and filled with bitterness. However, if you decide to fill yourself with joy, doing whatever you can in order to accomplish this – even to lift your feet and dance in joy – all judgments against you will be removed.

G-d is the very essence of joy.

Happiness contracts and constructs funnels, and channels G-d’s light so that it will reach even the smallest and most fallen; even the most lost and the most pitiable.

And so, whatever level you may be at this moment – even be it low, degraded and fallen, strengthen yourself to tremendous joy. As a result G-d’s light will shine on you right where you are. Then you will rise from your lowliness and desperation.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3nVmjzyoJoi1y7Hir-WiRda8CXvpCzhJTPhZ7oQOeBQjE5TyUZg

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content