login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Grateful & Appreciative For SoMuch!!

Grateful & Appreciative For so Much

Current Happiness Mtg: Discovering NEW Appreciation-Magic

So here we are, in our rare and precious lives, surrounded by gorgeous moments begging to be noticed and celebrated. Go! Celebrate!
Sark

Lets pour it on, stop by and create a list that your spirit will surely soar by its powerful wonderful energy.

• ~
    I am loving the many gratitude threads… places to express… and feel all the blessings for myself and all!!

I Am living a Divine plan

I am over the top for this delicious dinner tonight. [thank you thank you for this food tonight]

• ~
    I love looking through my favorite things… It’s like my birthday! [thankful for not needing lots today, easy to be content when I look at things with fresh eyes…]
    Grateful I can easily enjoy.

Appreciative that I have such an even tempered hubby, who doesn’t make mountains out of molehills.

• ~

I am so grateful for the bounty of Blessings in my life.
I have awesome friends, family members who are loving and accepting.
I am so appreciative of being kind, gentle and gracious to others.
It is wonderful to see the welcoming light in their eyes and the smile that form across their lips, saying I receive your love, I am Alive.
Grateful to be able to be free to see the God in me recognizes the God in thee. :)

beautiful Nancee!

• ~
    11-28-16
    I Am Grateful & Appreciative for a truly good day at work.

I appreciated the revelations that arrived & the experiences that were part of its backdrop(:

• ~

I wrote this to a friend tonight…I’ll share here in this appropriate space:
I have truly been enjoying all I have been doing lately…

All seems to create more of what I’ve been desiring w/my heart

‘Even’ work today had more experiences than I can remember… (would like to jot down soon, before long)

the creating space… coming from heart place.. not needing to know the result… just keeping the faith… things are good.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content