login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★- -Sacred Appreciation(Happiness Mtg)Fun/Transformative'

OPENING QUOTEI have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning. J. B. Priestly

• Nancee, Thank you for the opening quote to this mtg.
    • was looking for so many elements fitting of this meeting, and then there was YOU(: Thank you Nancee!

thread being editing for easier readability (:

Happiness Thread ★ Sacred Appreciation(Happiness Mtg]

•   11-17-16
    • November is joyfully noted as a time of gratitude here in the United States as we get ready to celebrate a holiday of Thanksgiving.  blessings to you All(:The-meaning-of-life-is.jpg

I Am living a Divine plan

• 1) think spacious-place where nothing is broken(:
    2) holidays
    3) gratitude & appreciation
    4.) self-care
    5) giving to others

intro post 2 of 2

• ~
      It’s been my awesome experience here on Bmindful, we do not wait for holidays to experience regular appreciation and gratitude… though I do love the joy of a wonderful holiday which focuses on being thankful!! So let’s take this time of appreciation to new heights…

Lets acknowledge and celebrate our sacred place within.

Lets see what surfaces…how we experience this…and the Power of its essence in our total experience.

blessings, selfcare

Quotes:

★step back, close your eyes, and envision perfection where you saw brokenness. Go to the inner place where there is no problem, and abide in the consciousness of well-being. Alan Cohen

Nine Principals of Receiving
1. Love Yourself Fully (Nurture yourself daily) 2. Realize Your Power to Choose 3. Cease to Long (Imagine You Already Have it All) 4. Release Attachment to Outcomes 5. Remain Open to Everything (Doubt Nothing) 6. Give & Receive in Equal Measure 7. Be Grateful for All Blessings 8. Be Present in Each Now Moment 9. Embrace Your Passions & Joy (author?)

awesome list!!!55-things-to-be-thankful-for

• ** * This Happiness Meeting will be posted at top of threads from (today Thursday)11-17-16 to Monday or Tuesday(11-28/29-16)If needed, a 2nd page will be added for this thread due to the powerful nature of sharing about Appreciation/Gratitude & the upcoming holidays this time of year(:
      This Happiness meeting will definitely include our getting in touch with appreciation/gratitude!!

We will enter from a place that is always new, perfect & available. We will discover the effects this has on our positivity in our most powerful place of NOW…where we’ve been, & our hope for the future… We will also easily see how this all creates lasting and joyously evolving results as we continue on this pleasing journey.

to be continued…

• ~

• * ** * Intentions You May Desire To Choose to complement the reflection questions below. I selected the following intentions which I felt would assist my process. You may of course discount any intention which does not work for you personally(:

Intentions:

• ** * intention ***~★We ascertain whatever data, individually coded perfectly for us…when the time is right for us.~***
  • ** * intention ***~★We acknowledge the role of of our daily contact with our inner spirit as this applies.~***
  • ** * intention ***~★We will identify how our discoveries are creating a powerfully optimistic view of time [our past, our present and our future]…~***
  • ** * ***~★We will allow ourselves to look at our own valuable discoveries…the ones which energize our very Being, while allowing the tapping into the Greater Source.~***
  • ** * intention ***~★When desiring to respond to a question, we get in touch with how we are with regard to our _Being_~*** ***~★And… We will discover how we have conclude we’ve experienced long run/lasting wonderful results.~***
  • ** * intention ***~★We will identify and discover for ourselves what has been working and where we’ve learned there is Something more to learn.~***
  • ~
  • ** * Reflection Questions For Your Consideration (coming soon)
  • ** * ***Question 1*** We here on Bmindful are passionate people. We Really do want to do what is best for our lives for many reasons. Please take a moment to list ideas which surface as to why you desire to take good care of you? Why is it so important to you to live well? What does living well mean to you?
    ★I Am enjoying taking exquisite care of me★I love being in such wonderful harmony with my values★I choose to care well for me, and see the beautiful places it takes me.★Today I am appreciating and loving my life
  • ~
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ By nurturing myself , my disposition has a positive frequency for being present for others Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I can speak from my heart. I feel my center and can move through my daily life with ease Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I know my truth. At will I reside with my inner spirit, where I Am guided perfectly. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI perceive myself being at peace quite often in my daily life, and I know that this is part of my plan for myself. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I AM truly happy just being myself Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI AM constantly energized by life’s possibilities/ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI AM feeling more and more that awesome peace in every area of my life that my inner spirit already is. /Affirmations For Goals Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ When I follow my heart, the universe supports me.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷI AM achieving outstanding success in all areas of my life! Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I feel intense pleasure by following through on all endeavors Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I AM allowing prosperity to flow into my life, and I AM graciously receiving it.I rejoice in my continuing good fortune.
  • ** * Please share a group of affirmations which resonate with your inner spirit.
  • ** * ***Question 3*** What does it feel like to go to that place inside- where nothing is broken, and allow from there? Please share any of your methods that allow you to proceed from where you are and the catapulting to a newer grander place that is beyond what you had basically expected… from any brand new space/moment.
  • ** * ***Question 5*** List times which inspire your desire to center yourself …and return to a place where All is well? Are there questions you ask yourself that work to increase this motivation to come from this place of freedom, and new beginnings?
  • ~

Q7 is Bonus Question How do feelings of appreciation sync with something Greater for you( Higher place… Higher consciousness/God-Consciousness…)?

How does this feeling assist in creating helpful ways to give to others?

will return

I do feel the 1st question is the leader of all of the rest…
11/17/16 (will return in bits & pieces to respond to this question)
An amazing thing happens when you get honest with yourself and start doing what you love, what makes you happy.Your life literally slows down. You stop wishing for the weekend. You stop merely looking forward to special events. You begin to live in each moment and you start feeling like a human being.
You just ride the wave that is life, with this feeling of contentment and joy. You move fluidly, steadily, calm and grateful.A veil is lifted, and a whole new perspective is born.

• ** * Question 1 reads We here on Bmindful are passionate people. We Really do want to do what is best for our lives for many reasons. Please take a moment to list ideas which surface as to why you desire to take good care of you? Why is it so important to you to live well? What does living well mean to you?
  • ~
    I desire to take good care of me-because it is truly one of my highest values.

[Btw, I love defining this to myself to better recommit in the moment]

Speaking of values… when I am in harmony with my spirit… I Am in the feeling/belief … I Am in harmony with all I know of, and I open the door to Greater understanding of myself & more than myself… It’s a newness, its fresh …

There are answers given that I didn’t even know I had been questioning.

and a new moment, and love allowing it from the place of my inner spirit, where nothing is broken and all is well.

• ~

to be continued lasted edited 11:05 PM 11/17/16

• ~
    11/19/16 8:24PM EST
    I want to take a quick moment to focus on the Bonus exercise-A Letter To My Inner Spirit. Writing this I believe will reinforce powerful things to me-especially after a long day of work… which btw-comes together because of “inner spirit-work”
  • ~
    My Dear Inner Spirit, I’m loving how easy it is feel the presence of your calm and perfect place. And to think you are housed within me and You are Me & More than me. You are my God-place. You are my faith-place. You are my teacher-modality… You make me teachable(:

Every wonderful perfect feeling that is vital to me… is found when I allow our connection. You never leave me… I apologize to myself for feeling memories of you are the same as connecting with you. It’s just that they seem to have similar components.

I know when we actually connect… the Good that surfaces surpasses the memory. I am writing to you for me, because I don’t want to forget this valuable distinction.
will return

In response to going w/self-care flow’s post:

Thank you for creating this Happiness meeting!

I am grateful for al of your energy and your creation. I am looking forward to the growth and the contribution that our Happiness meetings always provide!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I love the above title “Virtually unlimited gratitude”!

That really speaks to me, and I would like to use that as a starting point.

IMHO, life truly begins at 50! I have done a lot of living, a lot of giving, and now its my turn to live and to give to myself.

I am grateful for this new chapter in my life, and I am so ready to have fun, and begin to discover what that means to me in the Now.

I’ve recently joined the gym. I signed up for a total of 4 classes per week; 3 are pilates and 1 zumba. What I now believe is, is this is just a beginning! In little over one week, I have worked on increasing flexibility, increasing walking, getting cardio workout and building endurance. This morning, I felt awesome, feeling greater firmness and enjoying greater flexibility. My mind is calmer and my spirit wants to celebrate life, health, and being joyful.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

In response to Kathi’s post:
OMG you are Awesome! Though I pretty much knew that already!

Thank you for sharing where you are today and the actions that back up the way you care for you!

You are a total inspiration!

In response to Kathi’s post:

I too am looking forward to this thread-meeting

Thank you for your kind comment. While it was a little bit of a challenge fitting in a Happiness ‘creation’ right now… it has been a magnificent focus to allow myself to find words for, and recommit to what I believe so strongly in.

As I seem to repeat, so glad we keep a focus on some of these topics for 2 wks… I enjoy giving it room to find me where I least expect it, though always appreciate(:

Question #1: What does living well mean to me?

I agree with you, this is a great question.

IMO, living well means living within your most primary values.

When you live within your values, you are less likely to live by your emotions. You make decisions based on your lifestyle, and you listen to your gut and you are less likely to be lead by impulse or emotion.

We all have emotions but that does not mean we are lead by emotions.

Also, when I am aligned with my values, I am lead by them. I am living and interacting within what I value, and I am creating my space that supports the existence my values.

I am grateful for my values!

I love taking really good care of all aspects of myself, my health and my thoughts!

I love myself for who I am!

I am great – full for my health and for my heart!

I can always change my thoughts to something better!

I love increasing flexibility in my mind and in my body!

I see beauty in my strength and beauty in my spirit!

I have a place inside where nothing is impossible!!

I am grateful for having time to dream, and having time to manifest those dreams!

lovely contributions Kathi!

• ~

am rereading your responses today and enjoying….

great response to what living well means to you.

thanks for sharing!

early early morn 11/20/16 (will edit soon-w/my next block of avail. time) (:
thoughts/feelings for reflection questions 4&5

• ** * Question 4 How has your appreciating and creating New… made a difference in how you feel about your past, present and your future?
  • ** * Question 5 List times which inspire your desire to center yourself …and return to a place where All is well? Are there questions you ask yourself that work to increase this motivation to come from this place of freedom, and new beginnings?

Though like eating, exercising,taking stock of where you are…and other wonderful self-care areas…. I’m knowing I don’t want to wait until something doesn’t feel right to take time to ‘indulge’ in centering myself. It is this ‘taking care of me’ I want to create powerful set times for.
I have learned this is Freedom to My Soul.

I have learned my ‘staying on course’ in what I learn/have learned/and want to stay open to learning…I will:

1. continue asking myself ‘Good’ questions
2. allow for the best parts of myself to Be (and acknowledge other less than flowing places…as the wonderful it is… because I Am about to see the More my spirit will soon be sharing with me -in a language that creates a greater peace and place for who I am becoming now…in this moment… and somehow allows credibility/acceptance/appreciation for where I’ve been and where I’m to walk…
3. to stay on a course with what I value so much…. by:connecting to the God of my understanding/the Spark of God Within, the Greatness of the Mysteries of that which is not yet known to me… by allowing more breathing room…creating a space for the new.

It’s a worthy part of my experience to remember the best of what I know and that which is being made more clear for my experience.

Questions Which Work For Me (In Process)
1. What is it I want to experience?
2. Am I being true to my spirit?
3. Am I taking a look at areas which need me?
4. Is their a good balance between hearing others and hearing myself?
5. Am I asking the questions only my spirit can answer? [I can tell -when it serves what I value, better than I could do alone. I can tell when I feel it creating a space for what matters to me: my values, and that which is external (people, places, things). It always feels like a gift… that lets me know, I Am right where I’m supposed to be, and celebrating that is the result(:

• ~
    11/22/16

I love when I go to a place of stillness…
I imagine that is why when I go to that sacred Higher place inside, ‘where nothing is broken’ … I do intend to be in an unconfined place… where life will flow from its greatest place… to its greatest space of that moment. It affects all moments of time positively. I can feel all that ever has been, all that is & all that will be… receive inner acceptance and the gifts that are and will grow with me & more than me.

11/24/16 Thanksgiving eve
My personal goals/processes will sound like same ol’…. if I was to merely create a tangible list; though, though they actually have been moving forward from the inside out(:  I attribute changes to many things… (the kinds of things which are a crisp truth to my spirit)

I mentioned to a good friend this eve Thanksgiving at my home feels a bit like New Year’s (:

• ~
    … like many of you… I am passionate about different areas

…and I’ve been creating wonderful room to add to areas that need my focus. … slowly and deliberately.

I am getting back into real meal planning-by assessing ‘all’ I’m currently doing. I am getting back into exercise… by not regretting what used to be…when I worked out often & well.

Went to gym tonight w/my hubby… just to do what I can… and chose… I can feel my spirit being in agreement with my choices (:

I am focusing on a future… that will need me to be pacing myself … so I Can do what I like/need …

I am grateful for my life and the space I’ve created to have a Good life… Good Experiences.

My focus is not what isn’t enough. It’s on I am enough… and I will choose how to harmonize with incredible care for me & those I love. I am creating a space for this-all of the time.

Einstein once said We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them. And while I do not look at life as problematic, I do enjoy the wonderful things about growth/expansion when we allow the room for ‘beautiful arrival’

I thank all of my online and non-cyber friendships… for letting me be who I am. I thank my hubby for being the man he is, and allowing me the same room to be as I need for where I Am.

It is always good-growth -when as a team… we witness that we are giving the most to one another…by allowing one another to create personal-discoveries. We always have the desire for this, though… sometimes because we are both growing… listening to ‘our own drummer’ … our discoveries occur similarly to our own individual revelations and moments of ahahs… in their own time(: I like that they receive the same type of celebration when they are showing up(:

I am thankful for my work and the transferrable skills I freely let myself incorporate.
I am thankful for what feels like networking for my future work that is occurring….as I know more and more what works for me.

I enjoy creating the space for Now… and my big picture that I know exists, though I don’t always have to know… ALL that will be there. I’m having faith … and like that very much. It is a freedom which offers room… so much room.

And thanking God … that I am being led in ways to live true to my spirit.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone wherever you reside- the best of health, peace & joy to you!
love, selfcare

• ~

11/26/16
“When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life.” Jean Shinoda Bolen

will return
Note to myself/have fun- and focus on:
1) think spacious-place where nothing is broken(:
2) holidays
3) gratitude & appreciation
4.) self-care
5) giving to others

• I am focusing on this question today…
    11/29/16

Q7 is Bonus Question ~How do feelings of appreciation sync with something Greater for you( Higher place… Higher consciousness/God-Consciousness…)
    ?
    I am so looking forward this question-will be back tonight(:

• ~
    I thought I was going to return tonight… I did so in my heart(: I ended up spending quality time w/my hubby… and taking care of me.

and thoroughly enjoyed Poppy & Kathi’s responses above and below this.

Even if we have another Happiness thread in process on Wed, I will be here to respond (:

much love, selfcare

• ~

How does this feeling assist in creating helpful ways to give to others?

I’ve read through the questions several times and I’m not sure which question I am addressing. I think my response might be a composite of the questions. Here goes my best thoughts…
For most of my adult life I worked as a teacher. The profession is very demanding on your time. What little time I had, I devoted to my family. I did not allow myself very much time at all. I was totally consumed with job and family. Don’t get me wrong, if I had to do it all over again, I probably wouldn’t change a thing. Then suddenly, I retired. When I retired, I purchased two things. Both were for me. One was a zero gravity, power lounge chair and the other was a nice digital camera. Upon retirement I spent quite some time sitting. Doing absolutely nothing. I was decompressing from a lifetime of demands. One can only sit for so long before you want to get up and do something. That’s where the camera came into my life. I would sit outside in my small backyard and watch nature. I would connect with the air, the sun, cold, birds, butterflies, mosquitos, the clouds and take pictures. I started expanding out and visited many state parks and became an amateur photographer. Before I knew it, I was doing exactly what I wanted to do. I became very reflective of how much I had abandoned myself and resolved to devote the rest of my life to me. Of course, I still work hard supporting and nurturing my family, but I spend time just for me every day. I take as much time as I want sometimes during the day and sometimes late at night. I allow myself not to just be aware of things, but to feel them on a very deep level. I open my heart, my emotions, to all the goodness in the universe to not only fill my heart, but to flow through me and back out into the world. It is a pure love of self, of others, and everything in nature.

I have found I enjoy writing down my thoughts, feelings and emotions in words without punctuation that I roughly call poetry. It transforms me, lifts me up and makes me lighter.

I don’t know if I answered any of the questions, but this is my response and I’m sticking to it.

Love and Light to All,
Poppy

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to going w/self-care flow’s post:

Thank you for guiding me to look at the truly big picture!

Great bonus question: How do feelings of appreciation sync with something Greater for you?

Well, sometimes it takes a jolt, to snap me out of my complacency…
And, once I have been thoroughly “snapped”, I realize at once how small I am, and how stingy I can be, and how awful my judgements, and I am intolerant and wildly.

In seeing my smallness, I also see how blessed and how fortunate I am. I am safe. The ones that I love and hold the most dear are also safe, and even though our relationships are far from ideal, we are all safe, we are healthy, we are warm, dry, and have a decent roof over our heads.

Then, I see how love is the real treasure, after all.

Even though relationships are not the way that I want them to be, I am incredibly blessed!!
And in that space, is 100% Pure gratitude! And, I thank God for all of the gifts that have been given.

In response to Poppy’s post:
I love your honesty, its such a breath of fresh air!

I can well relate to all of the sacrifices it takes to raise a family and maintain a loving partnership/marriage. Even though I am divorced, love is such an important and an eternal gift, that even when a relationship fails, love lives and love sustains…!

I also got a really great camera. Its much more sophisticated than I will ever be!!! The one I got is designed to take phenomenal pictures in low lighting. So, you can take this to the Grand Canyon, and get stunning night time pictures of the stars or the milky way! I may never figure out how to work this camera, but I sure get some amazing pictures! And, its a great way to be really creative.

I also enjoy writing, and for a long time, I have wanted to write a book about using affirmations to heal yourself on many levels: physically, mentally, spiritually, ethereally. I love reading about healing the etheric body, and the art and practice metaphysical truths.

Right now, Bmindful is the main place that I write. I do keep a dream journal. I also keep a success journal (both journals were started with the prompting of our dear Moderator)! Both journals are in separate notebooks, so as not to confuse or blend. Its helpful for me, and allows for reflection and contemplation.

In response to Poppy's post: just quickly scanned site for this mornings inspiration, and your beautiful post from a few years ago has done beautiful things for me.

I will also take a few moments to review this older thread(: Love to acknowledge the energy here.

Will return, to share more on day off.

blessings, sacred care (selfcare)

Some Affirmations which I'm believing may assist a bit for now(:

Wow! Even now my ability to arrange my time is more genius than ever before.

Wow! I regularly take time out to do the things I want and love to do, I follow my heart and feel a sense of freedom, awe and release

Fun experiences are always available to me. These seem to just land at my feet some days.

I feel a gentle kindness and affection toward others, and this is something I like about myself.

As I silently say the words thank you thank you, it is as though the words are being spoken through my heart.

It’s been three years since I posted on this thread and a lot of water has flowed under my bridge. I am extremely grateful to Bmindful and the many friends and acquaintances I have met along the way. 

Just for me, living well means taking time to reflect, prioritize, and act. I spend a large amount of time reflecting- thinking about who I am, who I want to be and how I can contribute to my little and larger world. Then I prioritize from all the competing things that impact my life. I find this is the hardest thing for me to do. There is so much necessary work I want to immerse myself in doing. Nurturing and taking care of myself is a high priority so that I can be (all in) with giving to my family and others both treasured friends and complete strangers. That is where the time to act is the most important. It is the doing of kindnesses that identifies who I am and who I want to be. 

Some might think it a vicious cycle, I call it being in the flow. 

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy's post:

This is beautiful, Poppy! I love your definition of flow!

(and of course love YOU!)

• this is an awesome mission statement!!! 

• ~

so helpful 'just for me' too(:

thank you thank thank you ... for you being you

and how you give to others knowingly

(and just by living from your heart which gives when you don't even know it)!

In response to Poppy's post:

Hi Poppy,

What a treat to re-read this thread! What a gift, to be able to recognize how far and how much we have traveled and to appreciate where we all are today! I'm loving this, and it also helps me to appreciate that where I am now in my life, many parts of this too will be totally different in a few months... and the view that I get is all about heart...

Where am I, today, with my relationship with my heart and my spirit?

Poppy, just like you, I too acknowledge that a lot of water has flowed under my bridge!

Its like looking through a kaleidoscope, the pieces all move continuously. For me, the theme is consistent. For most of my adult life, I have been dealing with belonging. Its a fundamental and a very powerful core need that all humans have. There is much to be said and done around the topic of belonging, and for me, the solution is not a destination but rather a journey that starts with listening, trusting, creating, and giving permission on many levels that I ask for what I need and it is given and that my needs are now met.

Practicing harmlessness is always a virtue. Its always an impeccable choice, for self and for others. Being kind, compassionate and gentle with myself makes it natural for me to be kind, compassionate and gentle with others. Allowing myself to restore and replenish my reserve of good will is important. I know that when I am a good guardian for my self, I take the time and whatever effort I need to address my energy and correct my depletion, wherever it exists. 

Lots of time, its valuable to get past emotions in order to see things objectively, see patterns in both thought and in consciousness with new growth, tempered with judicious patience and good will. Just acknowledging life and its flow, and experiencing it as a kindness and a gift... 

In response to Sacred Care's post:

still haven't reread the whole thread

still waking on this glorious day off(:

In response to Kathi's post:

Thank you, Kathi for joining in! I'm feeling as though we've started a new Happiness meeting(: These meetings never close, do they? (with good reason) (:

I too  am loving the reread of what we've posted currently and would love to join in with current times.

I have much appreciation for current times!

I am appreciating a renewed strength in my spirit which feels like the foundation I was looking

to re-form.

I am not having 'my'  '2 days off in a row' this week, though it is so wonderful to acknowledge-that upon agreement (this week -just yesterday for this week)... I was in agreement with my self for all the good well rounded reasons for all concerned-(joyously, compassionately for myself and those who said how it would help others)

I am on a mental, physical, spiritual roll of laying out the red carpet for my 2020 self care, that has begun, and will progressively grow for myself and those I interact with... 

I look forward to where this will lead.

My inner strength has shook hands with my uncertainties and I'm ready to 'rock and roll'

I love that: My inner strength shook hands with my uncertainties.

Brilliant!! My spirit says "Bring it!"

I am unwritten, can't read my mind, I'm undefined I'm just beginning,

the pen's in my hand,

ending unplanned

Staring at the blank page before you

Open up the dirty window

Let the sun illuminate the words that you could not find

Reaching for something in the distance

So close you can almost taste it

Release your inhibitions Feel the rain on your skin

No one else can feel it for you Only you can let it in No one else, no one else Can speak the words on your lips

Drench yourself in words unspoken Live your life with arms wide open

Today is where your book begins

The rest is still unwritten Oh, oh, oh I break tradition, sometimes my tries, are outside the lines

We've been conditioned to not make mistakes, but I can't live that way Staring at the blank page before you Open up the dirty window

Let the sun illuminate the words that you could not find Reaching for something in the distance

So close you can almost taste it Release your inhibitions Feel the rain on your skin No one else can feel it for you Only you can let it in

No one else, no one else Can speak the words on your lips Drench yourself in words unspoken [Unwritten lyrics on http://www.metrolyrics.com]

Live your life with arms wide open

Today is where your book begins Feel the rain on your skin No one else can feel it for you Only you can let it in No one else, no one else Can speak the words on your lips Drench yourself in words unspoken Live your life with arms wide open Today is where your book begins The rest is still unwritten Staring at the blank page before you Open up the dirty window Let the sun illuminate the words that you could not find Reaching for something in the distance So close you can almost taste it Release your inhibitions

Feel the rain on your skin No one else can feel it for you Only you can let it in No one else, no one else Can speak the words on your lips Drench yourself in words unspoken Live your life with arms wide open Today is where your book begins Feel the rain on your skin No one else can feel it for you Only you can let it in No one else, no one else Can speak the words on your lips Drench yourself in words unspoken

Live your life with arms wide open Today is where your book begins The rest is still unwritten The rest is still unwritten The rest is still unwritten metrolyrics.com

Thanks!! Very beautiful and empowering!! 

Thank God for beautiful music -- and for the beautiful musicians!!

So many lovely things you've shared about your journey and written so eloquently

• I know that when I am a good guardian for my self, I take the time and whatever effort I need to address my energy and correct my depletion, wherever it exists. 
  • Being kind, compassionate and gentle with myself makes it natural for me to be kind, compassionate and gentle with others.

• Allowing myself to restore and replenish my reserve of good will is important.

• Practicing harmlessness is always a virtue. Its always an impeccable choice, for self and for others.
  • There is much to be said and done around the topic of belonging, and for me, the solution is not a destination but rather a journey that starts with listening, trusting, creating, and giving permission on many levels that I ask for what I need and it is given and that my needs are now met.

back on next day off to continue/or simply more focus-time(:

I was standing back from it all, and asked why all this uncertainty ... why all the challenges

And then I remembered what I forgot, God is so amazing....I am being prepared for a wonderful adventure

enjoy

Lots of changes, yes nothing stays the same. Ever notice how many things seem ruffled when you decide to change 'everything?(:

c1bca279107eb36bfc694c49c1e24cef.jpg

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content