login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Right Where You're Supposed To Be

What does this statement say to you?

"I'm right where I'm supposed to be"

Image result for royal affirmations pic

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I’m right where I don’t want to be. I’ve been here before; but as a different person. This time, however, I don’t have the spite, the fear, the sense of entitlement. I’m right where I don’t want to be, but this time it’s good.

To me it means that the combination of decisions you’ve made over your life have lead you here and because of that you need to learn from it before you move on.

There’s probably very little you can do immediately to change your situation so you have to look carefully at it and learn the lesson you need to learn before you can move forward.

Another great thread laurie!

This statement is a pretty powerful one for me. Basically I think it’s about acceptance and being in the moment.

You are where you are and you can’t change the path you’ve taken that got you here. Good or bad you need to accept this fact and look forward to what you can do.

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

Lee, I agree with your interpretation. For me, it is that And one of gratitude.

We are where we are ..and it always could be a worse place. Therefore where we are is wonderful.

I was coming home from work last night—thinking—I was tired..lots to do..where to start..attitude..

Across the street from my condo—many fire engines were swarming around another high rise. It was going up in high flames. I’ve only heard one report so far—but I’m going to look into it further…But what I had heard was enough for me! An 11 month old baby died in the fire. So many had their places destroyed. Me and my “so- much-to-do list”… became insignificant.
—-
Also, one day, I will tell you more..but I once had a very strange health crisis—among the many things —my sleeping and eating (couldn’t taste and had zero appetite) affected. Today I sleep soundly, and totally recovered from that time—/So today, when I feel tired, I thank the Lord—that I sleep like a baby..and all food simply tastes like a gift. In the past—I would’ve been frustrated when I was sleepy and things to do. Today, I simply say, oktime to ease up..my body says time for a nap.

And while experiencing that health crisis was the worst for me—It led to my ability to be grateful for EVERYTHING. I do believe the best is yet to come..and affirmations tell us to anticipate that best; I also believe I am right where I’m supposed to be for it all to have the context for an intense wonderful lasting wisdom.

Trust me, I don’t want to repeat the harsh places that got me to have any meaning in my life..I simply believe things happen for a reason. And not all terrible things are always terrible (in hindsight).

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

laurie, I totally agree. Gratitude, appreciation and perspective are incredibly important! I’m so glad you brought them up.

I was just listening to some Bob Marley, he had such a way with words. From his song Try Me

“Where I am, that’s where it’s at”

it reminded me of this thread :)

“How easy it is in our life, to miss what’s being offered.” — Paul Haller

For 2009, I seemed to be focused on this topic again; being right where I’m supposed to be. More and more this seems to mean appreciating the now; all of it. I would love to hear more from others on how 2009 relates to living from here; here in the moment. And of course that still can incorporate change and improvement.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Lee and I have made a resolution to make more on this point. Creating a place that is more in line with where we want to be, a place that feels more like where we feel inside. This is physical and emotional and spiritual, but we are beginning with the physical – changing our environment. More on this later as plans come to fruition.

This is a topic that I like to play with from time to time. I dream of living on the coast. There is no place like the ocean and beach for me. The rhythmic sound of the waves and seagulls put me in such a relaxed state of being. I feel like I’m “home” whenever I am there.

However, I live in Kansas. TOTALLY LANDLOCKED!! Since my dad is in his late 80’s and I moved here from San Francisco, to spend quality time with him in his later years, I am committed here. My children are attending fabulous schools and getting a good education from caring people. It is inexpensive to live and has afforded me to live a comfortable life.

This leads me to feel very torn at times. I really want to be FAR AWAY from Kansas and back to a coastal area. However, this is where my life is now for the foreseeable future.

This is where any advice would be appreciated. I don’t feel a connection to the area and have yet to make friends. I have a lot of excuses why I don’t. The business takes up too much of my time. It is a lot of work to keep up a house and three small children. I don’t really believe in a dogmatic religion, but am very spiritual – which is not tolerated here in the Bible Belt. I know that I am the only thing between me and feeling like this place is home and where I belong NOW. Any words of wisdom?

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

this thread was created in 2008-2011  bringing it current in 2017(: laughing

Want to join me here?(:

I just reread the posts here... loved the sharing.

• ~In response to whit's post: love not where you want... but this time it’s good. 
  • ~

0cb6d7505851cd6394510f5948767efe.jpg

hlove9.jpgseven-spiritual-laws-of-success-11-728.jpg?cb=1215417094

e0a51bf363d30a7823ec38de67b3dfb8--morning-affirmations-positive-affirmations.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9WuiMPyHJ4mYdni-isloiaQUvzpvbX177StVTYn65d9xGIEVr

8b16a8816f65895a38a39db35e8da4ca--bows-awesome-quotes.jpg

People Come Into Your Life For a Reason

love this video full screen(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

47ef3919f0538cf0116956abe2072c80.jpgquote-kahn-whatyouimagine.jpeg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

dcb57694b589e706a9017cddbb406ceb--louise-hay-affirmations-daily-affirmations.jpg images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1EZOC4NA71mKtVbsNbI3njx5Wsv3MmazUu23k0KtMEPWue-ypXg

I am always where I need to be on my journey

il_570xN.406900976_heow.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg

i-am-exactly-where-i-need-to-be.jpg

I-Am-Phrases.jpg

54428440_2034312866618410_3506074497708982272_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_sid=2d5d41&_nc_ohc=ONxAnnYSUCwAX9ela1m&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=70c60b914dccee398d2816f9c60201d6&oe=5EF3CEE2

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In-my-life-I-feel-positive-affirmation.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Each-day-is-a-succes-positive-affirmation.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content