login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Why am I stressing?

First of all, I always preach that fear is an unnecessary emotion. The universe (God, higher power) always takes care of me if I have firm, unwavering faith.

I started this thread for bMindful people to write about their faith (or maybe lack of faith) and how it impacted either the outcome or the quality of their life.

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

OK, first of all, I wasn’t eating my own dog food this week. The weather has been in the low thirties all week. To me, it was FREEZING. The heater in my house was broke. We had to bundle up extra layers and huddle together. Now, don’t get me wrong. I enjoyed the fireplace cuddles, hot cocoa, and watching my children make great imagination games in the brisk air.

However, I spent DAYS worrying about the cost of the repair. The repairmen in the community were so overworked from service calls from this unexpected cold snap. The earliest I could get a repairman to my house was FOUR DAYS later. That meant for FOUR LONG DAYS I worried, fretted, scared myself over the cost of this repair. I was imagining having to purchase a new $5,000 heating/cooling system. I was worried that it would be a $1,000 part. Oh the stories I let loose in my head.

Wasted, dear friends. Wasted energy. Wasted mood. Wasted time!! I forgot to trust in the universe and imagine the best outcome. I forgot that I am a trustfund baby of the universe and it always conspires to do me good!! If I would have only remembered…

Well, the repairman came. The heat is on. Cost??? US$84.00 – ummm… why did I worry????

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

You must have manifested that good news subconsciously MM!
I think, on a deeper level, you wish for and know you expect the very best and worrying on the outside was just superficial to your ‘real’ feelings. You trusted deep down it was going to be ok, and better still nowhere near the exaggerated costs your outer being was suggesting. Your strong subconscious grounding and attraction to comfort, safety and warmth created that wonderful result – I am certain.

Ever heard the saying ‘Good things happen to GOOOD people!’ (I’m aware that there is a negative version of that but I turned it around!)

You teach me so much MM! i love hearing your stories! You inspire me to keep light-hearted but STRONG hearted. You move with Passion – I love it!!! :O)

Oh and its because you preach about unnecessary FEAR that you didnt have – deep down you didnt fear, you trusted it would be ok and it was. Had you really been in fear, you would have attracted just that…. Your subconscious is more powerful than you think!!! Mwah! Big kiss!

A full and thankful heart..

In response to meditatingmama’s post:

Great thread MM worrying. For me worrying is something that has been a big part of my life. I help this lady who is 97 years old. I asked her just yesterday. What do you contribute to your longevity? She said, “I never worry. If I can fix it I will if I can’t I just let it go.” Wow how simple yet my mind continues on with the worrying. Yet everythiing turns out the way it is supposed to.

In response to godscreation’s post:
One thing that has helped me besides prayer, is blue mirror. It truly gives you a glass 1/2 full mentality quickly.

Stress is not such a bad thing, unless you do nothing with it.

Stress is like a pain in a part of the body. Whether you see it as Louise Hay telling you about something in your life you need to affirm differently and/or release…or as a physical issue that needs your focus to mend->either way, write about it.
Where does it hurt?

Is it a valid issue that needs change, or is it valid nagging feeling that simply needs your love.

Either way embrace what hurts, and love yourself to peace.
You are worth it(:

Recently posted this. You might like it.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to laurie- worksout-daily&w/everything she’s got~ ~‘s post:

Thank you Laurie for your information. Tony Robbins is a Silva Mind Graduate. As well as most of the people in “The Secret”. Jose Silva was a very very brilliant man. Self taught I learned a lot from him. In my new thread most people don’t realize it but are cultures attitudes can affect our thoughts.

In response to godscreation’s post:

I just responded to your thread on how cultures can affect our thinking

I didn’t know T.R. had Silva background.

Amazing info seems to have come from that course/man.

The blue mirror I enjoy seems to be Silva as well.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to anoushka_f’s post:

Thank you for your sweet words and encouragement!! I am still learning!!

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content