login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★- - Talk with Your Loving Self & Create Routines

★- – Talk with Daily  In Motion- Routines

Talk With How Things Are Going

This thread offers you a chance to talk to that place we are co-creating and have it your way…more and more…

Write it as a letter to that place …of accomplishing, creating, enjoying, the routines which you’ve agreed allow your life the quality you love. (writing to that place-reminds us we are always greater than our routines (all things outside of us… though we can tap into any aspect of our lives anytime we want…)

Feel free to share how things are going -link to videos, pics, or share quotes which add to your in the moment philosophy-to add context…whenever you want… and oh yeah….have fun(:

• ~

Loving the act of creating the life we love!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRk0mGQzh-KKRUJClVMSone2QSX1sLxagfSByeN609AUATbd45B★I can create any routine I like, one cognitive brain thought and heart feeling at a time…

2b2eca11ed6af3e69dfc94155ccf838c--doodles-english.jpg

Here’s my first one off the cuff:
My Dearest Daily Achievable Routines In Motion, You are on my mind every single day! I am so happy I know you!

I know I Am greater than anything I do… Though w/you… we do some pretty awesome things…

Thoughts of co-creating you…. & being on even better terms with you are some of my highest priorities in my life. There are so many things you offer me by understanding and including you as the passionate side of my being.

Because of you I have greater trust in myself. I am a work in progress… and progress is the key theme here..

Because of you I believe anything I can affirm.
Because of you I am ready for opportunities I say I desire.
Because of the mere thought of you, I remember the value of the joy of discipline(:
Because of you health, fun, joy and even utter kindness enter into things even better than if I just talked about you… I act on my life because of you. Achievable Routines In Motion.. I believe all things I want for myself can be created simply into manageable steps, that I will love moving forward with every thought of you …with every action that brings you into play the way I absolutely love and admire.
Your best friend for life, Me
PS I affirm my routines which help create my awesome life are in place.

Monday’s Promise

end of Oct 2016

• ~

My dearest routines in motion, 

wow, we are feeling good about creating that place we love. We know what to do.. either with actions exhibited, or not done yet....

we know what to do by what we appreciated, and what seemed like we desired more

we know what to do ... from our minds eye, that never stops creating ... and you & I (we) love to feel this sense of empowerment before we go in the land of flow.... so bye for now.. because I feel the wave I've begun to ride...saying 'just go with it'

your agreeable partner, selfcare

• ~

I Am living a Divine plan

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content