login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Angelina Jordan (loving-music!)

•  

somehow my selections and thread got partially deleted when editing. Aw darn, guess I’ll have to listen to her some more(:

• ~saving some to choose from for now

this this tough … listening to all of this good music finding the ones I wanted to post(: Bare with me(:

I am truly appreciating Angelina Jordan’s rendition of the …song  

Feelin' Good (among many others… hard to choose favorites sometimes w/her) (:
(don’t think I’ll be alone w/this feeling about this passion filled old soul now a whopping 10 yrs old. Many performances when she was only 8, and she began singing (her mother and she say at a year and 1/2)

• ~
    8 years old singing Fly Me To the Moon “When she was only 18 months old, Angelina Jordan’s mother heard her daughter sing a Whitney Houston song while she was lying in her bed. That’s when she knew that Angelina had a very special skill. You have to hear her sing to really appreciate this amazing little girl!” Incredible Child Singer EVER ! 8 Years Old (this is the video/song I first landed on, and then I was hooked(:

on the view (fly me to the moon -again(: )

In 2015, Angelina published the book Mellom to hjerter (Between two hearts) illustrated by her grandmother Mery Zamani. The book tells the story of Angelina’s meeting with a poor motherless girl in Asia to whom Angelina gives her shoes. In return the girl promises to always pray for Angelina. It’s based on a true story which Angelina cites as reason for always performing barefoot wikipedia

nobel peace prize concert What a Wonderful World
Angelina Jordan Astar sings “What a Wonderful World” in honour of the 2014 Nobel Peace Prize laureates, Kailash Satyarthi and Malala Yousafzai.

They won the award for their work against the suppression of children and youth, and for all children’s right to an education.

The concert was held Wednesday, December 10th, 2014.
It was organized by Save the Children.

In 2015, Angelina published the book Mellom to hjerter (Between two hearts) illustrated by her grandmother Mery Zamani. The book tells the story of Angelina’s meeting with a poor motherless girl in Asia to whom Angelina gives her shoes. In return the girl promises to always pray for Angelina. It’s based on a true story which Angelina cites as reason for always performing barefoot wikipedia

• ~
    8 years old singing Fly Me To the Moon “When she was only 18 months old, Angelina Jordan’s mother heard her daughter sing a Whitney Houston song while she was lying in her bed. That’s when she knew that Angelina had a very special skill. You have to hear her sing to really appreciate this amazing little girl!” Incredible Child Singer EVER ! 8 Years Old (this is the video/song I first landed on, and then I was hooked(:
  • ~

on the view (fly me to the moon -again(: )

• ~

6 years old!!! Angelina Jordan – I Who Have Nothing – Complete performance

what a difference a day makes-sang this at 8 yrs old
I’ll Be There
At Last

Summer Time

here she is at 7 singing Billie Holiday song
uninterrupted long playing music

• ~
      feel free to add anything you enjoy about or from this delightful artist 

In response to Kathi's post:

She really is a gift, isn't she?!!!!

Angelina-awesome!

Angelina Jordan Sings Elton John's "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road" - America's Got Talent: The Champions

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

this is a duplicate-i loved it, so what the heck!

saved to organize this thread

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to SelfCare/AppreciationView˚‘s post:
Woah, this young lady has a lot of soul!! What an amazing voice! What a gift!!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content