login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★being in the now(detached from results)

I Am loving how I am recognizing my perfect blessings

• ~

• All that matters is how I spend this moment.
  • I feel a newer greater kinder energy which has inspired me to maintain my chosen daily routines.
  • I  experience what I have been co-creating & loving it!
    Affirmations+for+a+Happier+Life+2529.png
  • ~

10-20-16
I love choosing to accept that I Am capable, lovable, and destined for success.

I create a state of mind which compels me to unconsciously create my self-talk and action in line with my highest-good values.

I believe in myself today.

I thrive on the simple, authentic validation that can only come from myself…

I’ve posted the following videos before, though (for me) …. to kick off my day (and hopefully someone else’s) I thought I’d add here (:. Thanks again for visiting!!

(I love these videos)

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

• Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ What you hope you will eventually believe. What you believe you will eventually know. What you know, you will eventually create. What you create, you will eventually experience. What you experience, you will eventually express. What you express, you will eventually become. This is the formula for all of life. Home with God: In a Life That Never Ends By Neale Donald Walsch

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Loving the positive energy. One of my affirmations is to be more open to receive and give positive energy.

awesome Inspir8tion!
your energy is indeed positive!
and receiving your positivity wonderfully loud and clear(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Originally posted on my Facebook wall...

What’s my outcome? I am infinite potentiality. I can be or do anything. I can give anything. I can’t give what I don’t already have but I already have an abundance to give now.

To make the most of any moment iz to give the most of myself to the moment. I not only put a high value on the present moment but in the same act I am investing into my own potential, automatically brightening my community’s future. Those I commune with and we communicate together, that iz who my community iz.

There’s no limit to what iz possible in the present moment, tomorrow always comes into the now. Guess what time it iz now? It's now! That's what time it always iz.

Now!

There's no reason to wait. We don't become anything later, we get a reflection of who we are being right now. When I smile into the mirror the reflection smiles back at me, it can only reflect what I'm doing right now. I'm smiling, it's an ongoing event, an action taking place in the present moment. I'm not waiting for the mirror to give me a cue to tell me when the best time iz to smile. Why wait? Why smile later? Why not do it now if that's what I want to do? To see the reflection I want I have to be the vision in my imagination now. And when do I get the results? It get them, Now!

The goal iz never an end to a means. The overall goal iz entirely dependent on the goals we can set and what we do right now. It's always a journey, success iz experienced daily in steps. So you have to be that person now and everyday you become a better version of who you are being. You are always becoming someone new.

There's no waiting. You are either being your better version right now or you're not. There's no middle ground, there's no trying, you're doing it or you're not doing it.

What iz your outcome? Define the mark.

Then be that now and everyday you will be a greater version of who you're already being right now. Remind yourself everyday; "Today I'm getting better now, not later, but now! Always now!"

If this makes any sense to you then guess what time iz for you?

Now!

So who are you going to be right now?

All you have to do iz decide and be that now.

Now iz a wonderful place to be, it's where everything great happens, it's where YOUR greatness happens.

There’s no such thing as fiction. Our experiences are constructed within our own imagination. What we believe iz possible iz what we’ll experience. The life we’re living now iz only imagined in some of the minds of other infinite parallel versions of you.

Wonderful reflection/focus prompts! Thank you.
Just what I desired today!

So you have to be that person now and everyday you become a better version of who you are being. You are always becoming someone new.

All you have to do iz decide and be that now.

Now iz a wonderful place to be, it's where everything great happens, it's where YOUR greatness happens.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

quote-an-artist-cannot-fail-it-is-a-success-to-be-one-charles-horton-cooley-6-32-10.jpg

db458e54da6aa07896211d2df4b660ce.jpg

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

8b4fa480d97e2a3623ae12daf6aa493e.jpg

In response to Spiritual Lawyer's post:

In response to Spiritual Lawyer's post

like!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Self is only Being
not being this or that.
It is simple Being.
Be, and
there is the end of ignorance.
~Ramana Maharshi

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

We cannot live in a world that is not our own, in a world that is interpreted for us by others. An interpreted world is not a home. Part of the terror is to take back our own listening, to use our own voice, to see our own light.   Hildegard Von Bingen

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Stillness's post:

Thank you Stillness for the Hawkins video, I simply enjoy him.

It isn't always what he says, although he says some very valuable things.

He is a fun character, with wonderful energy. 

Thank you for posting this.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Spiritual evolution occurs as the result of removing obstacles and not actually acquiring anything new

Devotion enables surrender of the mind's vanities and cherished illusions so that it progressively becomes more free and more open to the light of Truth.

David Hawkins

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content