login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Loving animal memories

When I was a little girl having a pet was so wonderful. They bring you such joy, warmth and love. They are so cute I just love them. There are so many memories. One protected me by making me stay away from a construction site.

You all are gonna love this one!

Cutest

Awwww. How sweet. I am a cat person myself. I have two precious kitties – Meow and Tiger Lily (named by my children). We used to have a beloved German Shepherd, who was an excellent guard dog for me and the children. However the one who will leave us the funniest memory is my son’s pet.

My son’s cockatiel is an odd little creature. One day, I was resting with my feet up on my ottoman. She ran across the couch where she was playing with my son and jumped to the ottoman to my bare feet. There, she started singing the most beautiful songs as if my foot was a bird. I thought it was only my feet that she loved. However, on another occasion, she sang to my husbands bare feet… as well as my children’s bare feet. I’m going to try and get it on video and upload it. It is truly funny!! ;)

I am living in many dimensions at once; the appearance of being trapped in time and space is only an illusion.

In response to meditatingmama’s post:

That is sooo special! Imagine that your feet. It may sound crazy but maybe your bird thinks the toes are like its crest?

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content