login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★I Desire This Because

I Desire This Because __________

create a good reason why you want something, and build up that energy to create the fortitude to receive and keep on going

I Am living a Divine plan

I desire to all the things necessary tonight before work, so tomorrow flows like the kind of day I love.

I desire that tomorrow, I re-write my resume, and am absolutely pleased with every aspect and I am able to convey exactly what matters the most. My communication and my career path are completely clear. I successfully enroll the right person for the best fit possible.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

9/22/16 late eve
I desire to create an awesome plan for a project that is in my heart. I love how it flows from beginning to end!

9/23/16 before work I desire to allow a wonderful life and appreciate all that is already in place. I desire this because I know a focus anywhere else at this moment is counterproductive to experiencing the good that is always available…now.

9/26/16 I desire a day that feel right with my spirit. When I consciously choose this, I allow an awesome day in ways that are beyond what I could do alone. Thank you God.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content