login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★- -Door of Wonder&Unknown(Happiness)

Many picture have 'vanished' -feel free to view and contribute as islaughing

578c61c6d13eb39770606bda842dfc71--sea-anemone-law-of-attraction.jpg

♥`•.¸¸.•´´•:´¨`:•.••.¸¸. ´´¯`•♥
AFFIRMATIONS

It’s amazing how dreams I didn’t even know I had are coming true right now.

My ability to co-create the next moment requires acceptance of the present.

I choose to do the things that I know will improve my life.

I feel good about my life

Today I will trust in the unknown and I will find creativity, inspiration, intuition, and conscious choice making

♥`•.¸¸.•´´•:´¨`:•.••.¸¸. ´´¯`•♥

Today’s topic has much to do with allowing exploration, or as Kathi so perfectly captured this Happiness thread meeting:Opening the Door of Wonder-Engaging the Unknown

Kathi, thank you… That truly is an awesome title!!

• ~
      After revealing valuable areas in my present journey … and then hearing this title, the gift of further exploration was there waiting for me.

Words are pictures to the soul, and that title tapped into something larger than life.

Let us define for ourselves what this experience means to us and where it takes us individually and yes…together.

Reflection Questions

1. What does this time of your life represent to you?
  2.  Do you feel welcoming to this moment of your life?
  3.  What is significant about this time of your life which is calling out to you?
  4. Can you identify anything that felt challenging in thinking about this topic?
  5.  How does this thread title speak to you? What do you feel? What are you thinking?
  6. What is it you want? Are you moving toward it?
  7. What does the pace of your experience feel like? (Describe what has made its way into your awareness? )

new-path-29-1024x683.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDWokcrm32oX2iJ5raZ3uwgkzfnkAYsHHkGgb0J00ne1imH9K5

Engaging the Unknown

Don-t-worry-be-happy-keep-smiling-9889384-500-500.gif

My experience in life has repeatedly taught me faith, hope and love are incredible means to stepping out in a world that I want to create in more than my mind. Love is not something to wear on ones sleeve, it is a place to be, that I return as home. 

Reflective thoughts My experience of this voyage is quite unique from any other time. I am utterly aware of this newness.I am coloring each discovery…spaciousness, and clothing it an airy energy that allows my visit. I am feeling/reminded of love, and I am cradled at the top of a mountain by compassion … seeing what I can see and gradually... am applying...

I continue to allow exploration and expansion.

~

Unknown-1.jpeg

:“♥`•.¸¸.•´´•:´¨`:•.••.¸¸. ´´¯`•♥
► (1) “ Love this Video- Resolutions, Intentions & Affirmations for a Life Well-Lived

► (2) Ask yourself empowering questions

I Am living a Divine plan

Opening the door of Wonder, and engaging the unknown.

I am very excited about the topic for this weeks Happiness meeting! From the onset, I felt like this is going to be the greatest Happiness meeting ever!

This is a huge topic! I look forward to sharing, and hearing what all opens up for all who choose to join in this weeks Happiness meeting.

When I think of opening the Doors of Wonder, I feel a genuine sense of excitement, almost like something amazing is about to be unveiled. I truly believe that this topic has something in to for everyone. With my excitement, I totally have an expectation that this will be evocative and stirring for others, as it is for me!

So much of life we are held by expectancy. In our earlier youth, do you remember what you felt while waiting to graduate from high school or get your drivers license? Or your first job interview, or your first date?? How about before you got married or delivered your first baby, or graduated from college? How about your first car? While those examples are all memories of our youth, as we age, we still have levels of new growth and development at every stage.

Every stage, we have a new set of milestones, new skills, new experiences, new vulnerabilities. For most of us, with age comes greater wisdom. We have a historical relationship to consciousness, kindness, with a greater focus on health, wellbeing, functionality, and the enormous task of planning for retirement. Our ability to make adjustments, practice gratitude, experience daily pleasure or seek meaning will greatly enable us to create the experience of choice, and continue to prepare for our future.

Back to opening the door of wonder: Before we had any expectations, there was the absence of expectations. In that space, when we had no expectations, we truly had little external pressure. We did not focus on the past or the future. It is the single time where we just had the present moment.

That is the space for wonder, of innocence, and of possibility and joy, fulfillment, ease, and spontaneity.

Engaging the Unknown, for me, is a huge step, and difficult to describe because it can require skills that are unknown or unspeakable. Engaging the unknown, at this moment, for me, would require me to seek my inner guidance, and my greatest faith, and trust, and from all of that, my desire to make room for or manifest the right path, the right solution, and the grace to keep my faith and keep my gratitude, to sustain me.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Wed. 9:08PM 9-21-16
Wonder

I open my mind and allow change in order to discover this place of happiness.

Seeking guidance from the Universe by listening and doing what has been suggested from that small voice that I have grown to trust.

I am a shining example of spiritual and physical well-being.

live well think love.

Reflective thoughts, questions and affirmations:

This meeting has been a great challenge to me! I have been considering this for several days, and I feel like I have discovered a small piece of self awareness. I realize that I am very self centered. And, my way of gauging the universe is limited and constrained by fear and expectation. This is not a criticism, its an observation. I also notice where I go, at times, when I push my self to grow, and ways that I resist, or embrace things that take me out of my comfort zone.

This topic has been a positive challenge. For every angle, for every solution, I am amazed and giggling,… at how difficult the task of digging for gold, when my mind is so unwilling to be quiet!

I hope that this weeks meeting is speaking to you, and that you find it as valuable and as provocative as I have. For me, this topic has taken time to full contemplate and or interpret its meaning.

Questions coming soon…

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

In response to WELLBEING’s post: Welcome Wellbeing. Your eloquent simplicity about wonder sound like wonderful affirmations. Thank you for sharing.

• ~

In response to Kathi’s post:

“ Before we had any expectations, there was the absence of expectations. In that space, when we had no expectations, we truly had little external pressure. We did not focus on the past or the future. It is the single time where we just had the present moment.

That is the space for wonder, of innocence, and of possibility and joy, fulfillment, ease, and spontaneity.”

Hmmm…When I was younger I knew all the answers. Solutions to impossibilities came quickly to me. I was smart. My mind was quick. Life was easy. But then I grew older and problems were more complex. Possibilities abounded everywhere. Careful deliberation caused Inaction. And stagnation set in. Self paralysis grew, familiar societal expectations ruled my life. Then I died. Or perhaps was reborn into a childlike senior citizen who realized the folly of life. Be true to yourself. Be who you are and not what others want you to be. Life is uncertain. There are no guarantees. Allow yourself to be free. If we knew everything there is to know, why bother?

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

In response to Poppy’s post:
I like the childlike senior citizen approach.

and

being true to yourself. excellent advice.

This meeting was a bit stronger than I anticipated… for me… the places I started to go. Though your words Poppy helped.

An upcoming birthday for me represents a new stage of life…. It does because society says so… and because many years ago I think I had claimed changes (for right now)… so I ingrained (some) lifestyle changes that I haven’t even encountered yet(: I had been focusing on what was working, and then I overly focused on newness & I think I scared the heck out of me(:

These days are not the days of our parents. And while changes do occur..I believe … that the spirited place I’ve maintained will rule…with a little help from my friends(:

In regard to having all of the answers when we’re younger… That seems to be call of the day of younger people. There’s a feeling of having all of the time in the world when most of us were younger, and younger people today. And having answers is what we were all required to have to have various jobs, and to take care of ourselves… and ‘maintain’

I love to use my mind and see the things it comes up with. I find it fun.
Though, I’m enjoying (now) knowing I haven’t a clue how to prepare for this stage of life… except to love myself and others demonstratively.
And maybe more now… than ever before. That seems to be the call of my heart.

“When you don’t cover up the world with words and labels, a sense of the miraculous returns to your life that was lost a long time ago when humanity…became possessed by thought. A depth returns to your life. Things regain their newness, their freshness, and the greatest miracle is the experiencing your essential self as prior to any words, thoughts, mental labels and images.” Eckhart Tolle

• comment: this was meaningful because… I was looking for words for an experience I’ve needed to flow more naturally… And by allowing it -life has shown up well( excerpt of a passageThe end of fear is a willingness to return to your soul’s natural state of cosmic excitement. It occurs by recognizing every moment as an opportunity to evolve into higher frequencies of light by embracing the most courageous choices your heart is inspired to make. Even when unfavorable outcomes appear, it is a vital opportunity to anchor higher frequencies of light by infusing more passion into your words and actions. In doing so, you may realize that harmony is not dependent upon comfort, nor does it disregard the grace of comfort whenever it arrives. Instead, harmony is seen as a willingness to learn and grow – no matter how daunting, or uncomfortable things may seem. When harmony is not dependent upon comfort, a joy beyond all boundaries is discovered. This is the rebirth of cosmic excitement. It is the emergence of the soul in physical form. It is the dawn of awakening Matt Kahn

:

•  “When your heart speaks, take good notes.” Andy Mellon
  • What I know for sure is that you feel real JOY in direct proportion to how connected you are to living your truth. Oprah Winfrey

articleWhatever Arises Love That Perhaps the ongoing rhythm of life’s unpredictable nature has led you into a spiritual journey, and you don’t even know where to go from here. Maybe you find yourself confused and dissatisfied, despite having exhausted nearly every spiritual concept and practice imaginable. No matter where you find yourself, a deeper invitation is always being offered to satisfy the curiosity and interest in exploring the endless grace of life’s eternal truth. It is an invitation found in awakening the silence of your divine heart space. Such an awakening is a doorway into true spiritual maturity, where the struggles and pitfalls of any path transforms into an endless love affair with everyday life. to read article in its entirety Copyright © 2007 – 2014, True Divine Nature Matt Kahn

Embrace relational uncertainty. Its
called romance. Embrace spiritual
uncertainty. It’s called mystery.
Embrace occupational uncertainty
It’s called destiny. Embrace
emotional uncertainty. It’s called
joy. Embrace intellectual
uncertainty it’s called revelation.

Mark Batterson

Clarity is not about gaining a clearer
understanding. It is the willingness to
live without a need for understanding
by surrendering yourself to the fate of
your highest possibility. From this
space, you may come to realize that
clarity is what sees, not the way
Something is seen
Matt Kahn

I Am creating perfectly awesome solutions for my current projects.

Today I allow my self-care actions to match up awesomely with my personal values.

I choose to care well for me, and see the beautiful places it takes me.
Now I know what it really means to live with awesome committed discipline for areas that truly matter to me..

I am being changed as I think and speak what I want and need

I enjoy living my deepest values in all areas of my life.

I Am God’s beloved Child; I appreciate my joyous relationship with our loving compassionate Creator.

• ~ the incredible depth of just how wealthy I am is filling my understanding of my life. Yes, I’ve stated it…and believed it before… Just this stage of life… had me looking at things from such an observing place…. to—- a wondering place…And now solidifying my understanding…to this so very rich in spirit place ….and with that… all Good is already present for my now & my ideas about the future.

I Am living my dream. The important aspects of what really matters, have always mattered present & accounted for.

What I know.
I know love. Love and I are one.
And I know … I will continue to grow, and love and prosper in a variety of ways.

Because…even my mind feels Love.

Thank you God for all that is, has been and will be!

I have so much I appreciate!

I’m coming back to restore my integrity.

I needed time, to contemplate the vastness of this weeks happiness meeting.

Instead of having questions or reflections, I can share with you what I experienced in the vastness.

I experienced an awareness of my consciousness. Every time I contemplated the vastness of wonder, or the vastness of the unknown, I did not know how to gauge that I went beyond my awareness. However, I did notice things about my personality, or the things that give me the experience of my personality. So, I noticed my habits, and then, I tried releasing those, and I tried to just will myself to go beyond my self and my habits.

Over the past 2 weeks, I now have neighbors that I’m speaking with, and I have just let go of tension and old resentments. I have moved on, and don’t care to look back., don’t care for reasons, I just want to be more and more in a place of peace, and all the things that follow being present to peace.

I’m less charged in this highly political season. I am fully, completely neutral.

I alone chose what and where and when I want to be “charged”… and mostly, I am much more present, and with presence, is total acceptance.

In response to Poppy’s post:
Poppy,

I love reading your words! Thank you for sharing your thoughts and your perceptions!

You are right, when we were young, we did see things so clearly for what they were, and then, as we aged, we again, saw things more clearly for what they were!

Life is so amazing, that we never stop growing, until, we return to being irresistibly young, at heart!!!

In response to WELLBEING’s post:
Thank you for your kind words! I appreciate your thoughts and your contribution. Yes to allowing change to lead to discovering more happiness… and staying in the now.

I am unusually quieted by this topic!!

Routinely, frequently I wonder about this topic…!! Several thoughts have come and gone. One reoccurrence, is the minds need for information, predictability, and security, assurance. Its almost like I am unable to stop or interrupt the formatting in my mind…

I am learning to listen above and beyond the un-quietness of my mind… I’m getting quicker at bypassing my noise and my insecurities.

From that, I just want to keep going, exploring all of the unknown levels of consciousness, intelligence and energy. And what I am getting, is faucets of brilliant light.

In response to Kathi’s post:
love the image of faucets of brilliant light!

If I am hearing you well, and not just coming from my own place… I can identify with the feelings you’re sharing.

We have a lot of ‘contradiction’ things going on, that really aren’t contradictory.

As we learn from experience, we know action in life is not some extraneous thing… It’s a big part of creating our lives. We also know we have to trust and allow. We get to a place where we learn to stand back and not stare at things as though they are the end all… They are beginnings… beginnings that do not have to discount what we’ve learned… though a crisp newness with progressive trust … And when we fall in love with the process, and believe what we have right now is something we once prayed for… we know its just a matter of time for all else as we need… will be here with the emphasis of the thing that matters most to us. thoughts?

Personally, I believe this.

This topic was a wonderful area for me. I had produced 1 heck of a play in my spirit, for this new stage of things in my life (with regard to an age). Though, I created this scenario a long time ago, because of the facts… some things will need to be done differently… even truly thought about differently… Though differently need not scare me… I may need different words… because most of us don’t want as much different as we say we do(:

to be continued…

Things that we want more of or less of … or not at all… It will happen, because we desire it…will create awesome room for it, and we will engage in the unknown in ways that we will look back on and rejoice.

I think I like the idea of the uncertainty rather than the unknown.
I can’t fill in the blanks and tell you exactly what will be, I just know when I start believing … what uncertainty has represented in the past (not focusing on the “what the heck is that?”) … though if I got through that with some amazingness… then I believe I will look for the amazingness in what’s to come.

Personally, I believe this.

Don’t misunderstand me… there will be ‘what the heck is that?‘s’ Though I am not alone, the Universe’s Creator will be there… I Am a Spark of that energy. (we all are, as I’m gathering from your thoughts, you obviously know too)…

I choose to do my part, and I choose one moment at a time to believe… that I can…

…like I check it all out… I come home…and know… I like the view from wherever I am in the moment… and when I don’t… I will shift, by the Grace of God.

• ~

Anything I wrote here was back in April 2016, plans to return in present (2017)

1. What does this time of your life represent to you?
  2.  Do you feel welcoming to this moment of your life?
  3.  What is significant about this time of your life which is calling out to you?
  4. Can you identify anything that felt challenging in thinking about this topic?
  5.  How does this thread title speak to you? What do you feel? What are you thinking?
  6. What is it you want? Are you moving toward it?
  7. What does the pace of your experience feel like? (Describe what has made its way into your awareness? )
  • ~how about 2019tongue-out

3109529.jpg?1411155609

I’m rich in greater and greater capacities.

I’m rich in life, in health, in heart, in compassion, in union with All that Is….

I am rich in extraordinary beauty and in good will.

I am rich with this Bmindful community!

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content