login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★Group Manifesting By Intention Statements

Submit a post in this topic with your own intention statements you would like everyone to manifest along with you. You should use your forum name and submit it as being done already in the NOW. The mod and I will update this main topic post to add everyone’s intention statements into the list here.

Alex Burke – I am uplifted and empowered through my affirmations.
Selfcare – I Am creating perfectly awesome solutions for my current projects.
Today I allow my self-care actions to match up awesomely with my personal values.
I choose to care well for me, and see the beautiful places it takes me.
Now I know what it really means to live with awesome committed discipline for areas that truly matter to me..
I am being changed as I think and speak what I want and need
I enjoy living my deepest values in all areas of my life.
I wish to be connected to my Heart,
and let every breath I take pass through it
and radiate Universal Love, Joy and Peace.
I am nurtured and fulfilled, content and blessed, safe and at peace, my entire being is balanced, vital, and healthy. I am filled with gratitude.
I walk my path in confidence, following my Heart’s guidance.
I Am God’s beloved Child; I appreciate my joyous relationship with our loving compassionate Creator.
Bunique – I am putting my health before others.
I’ve decided to meditate daily
Kathi -I am an agent for change.
I am highly sought after for a fantastic job with amazing people!
My life is blessed, and my service to others is valuable.
I touch hearts and provide energy where it’s needed the most.
Love and liberation unite us all, and people all over the world start listening, caring, sharing, healing wounds that others endure. We are ONE.
All war becomes a crime against humanity.
Families are united, all over the world!!!
Poppy My internal/eternal kindness reignites love and happiness in the hearts of others and quickly spreads in epidemic proportions throughout the world.

• ~
    Here will be updated with an affirmative prayer/s for the list.

lovely idea!

• ~
    I will begin my list here:
    selfcare – I Am creating perfectly awesome solutions for my current projects.

Today I allow my self-care actions to match up awesomely with my personal values.

I choose to care well for me, and see the beautiful places it takes me.

Now I know what it really means to live with awesome committed discipline for areas that truly matter to me…

love this one : regarding transformation I am being changed as I think and speak what I want and need

• ~
    I enjoy living my deepest values in all areas of my life.
  • ~
    I came across this affirmation on Bmindful: I am God’s beloved Child.
    and this worked for me. I would like to further express that this w/ I Am God’s beloved Child; I am appreciating a joyous relationship with our loving compassionate Creator.
  • ~
    I am nurtured and fulfilled, content and blessed, safe and at peace, my entire being is balanced, vital, and healthy. I am filled with gratitude.
  • ~
    Awesome affirmations added to my positive experiences of Hurricane Matthew. Here are a couple of them:
    I wish to be connected to my Heart,
    and let every breath I take pass through it
    and radiate Universal Love, Joy and Peace.

I walk my path in confidence, following my Heart’s guidance.

I Am living a Divine plan

Fantastic idea :-)

Bunique – I am putting my health before others

Fantastic thread!!!

Thank you Alex!!

I am an agent for change. I am highly sought after for a fantastic job with amazing people! My life is blessed, and my service to others is valuable. I touch hearts and provide energy where it’s needed the most.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

Love and liberation unite us all, and people all over the world start listening, caring, sharing, healing wounds that others endure. We are ONE.

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.

All war becomes a crime against humanity.

It’s now illegal.

Families are united, all over the world!!!

My internal/eternal kindness reignites love and happiness in the hearts of others and quickly spreads in epidemic proportions throughout the world.

Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.

incredible possibilities-thread! I love where this is going… !

I’ve decided to meditate daily :-)

I’m hoping it will help reduce my stress levels and improve my health and give me sharper focus, but I would love to manifest on this goal to help make it as effective as possible.

Hope everyone currently involved is happy with the results so far. I re uploaded the photo for the intention prayer for the list. I’ve seen results myself that include an interesting idea for an affirmation app. That new Bmindful.com/random page is also a great way of the universe pushing things in a positive direction. Feel free to update and add to your intentions. Try and design more personal intentions. You all deserve it.

Anyone else using Bmindful.com/random discover the universe giving the same specific affirmation multiple times against the odds of the random generation of all the affirmations on the website?

Affirmation – Thank you Bmindful.com/Random For Always Knowing The Best Perfect Affirmations To Generate For Me At Any Time.

– My website is now hosting this as a prayer / intention wall that utilizes the law of attraction + affirmations. I can copy anyone’s affirmations over onto the intention wall for them at request or feel free to do it yourself at spiritualtec.com .

In response to Alex Burke SpiritualTec’s post:
Hi Alex… this intention prayer wall looks like a wonderful addition to your site.

Is it basically using the ideas of this thread and centering your site around this?

Whatever that is coming to you I’m agreeing that it is Perfect!

In response to Alex Burke SpiritualTec’s post:

Thank you Alex for your posting.

Yes, I feel connected to my affirmations, and I am still willing to be an agent for change in our world!!

Our beliefs are so powerful, and actually, WE are powerful beings! We are all agents of change!!

Yes, WE ARE ONE!!

loving how powerful this thread has been.. I will definitely return to utilizing this believing – group is adding to this viable energy!!

• I Am  living my deepest values in all areas of my life.
  • I enjoy living my deepest values as it always manifests with my perfect Greatest Good results.

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content